arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

4,673 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

Andy Robertson next Liverpool Player? Only+1?

Yep, plus the transfer is not officially confirmed and SM won't recognise it. In essence, he's still playing for a relegated team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

Andy Robertson next Liverpool Player? Only+1?

Never understand why Liverpool always buy crap defenders. Sakho, Lovren, Matip, Klavan, Moreno and this poor boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-13 at 4:44 PM, The punch said:

you watch the games of madrid ? aubameyang better that benzema really ?

stats ok, hazard only 15 goal 5 assist so ? aubameyang is better, maybe Golden ball 2017 :confused:

I know I wasn't really in this conversation but Benzema is dreadful compared to Aub. He's at a good team, usually plays against clubs much weaker than his and even then has a sub-par goal and assist tally. He's a striker through and through and despite the great club he has behind him is rather sub-par.

 

Let's compare him to someone with an almost identical role in their team and playstyle. Suarez.

" Suarez scored in about 2 seasons with Barca nearly half as many (0.56 to be precise) as Benzema scored for Real in 7 seasons. That’s a gigantic difference. “ What about assists ? ”, you may ask. Well, it’s almost identical. In about 2 seasons of UCL and La Liga, Suarez made nearly half as many (0.57 to be precise) as Benzema made with Real in 7 seasons in the same competitions. "

 

THIS is what Benzema should be doing with the team he has. And it's very arguable that Madrid have a better team than Barca. And before you argue that Benzema isn't their main goal-scorer, well neither is Suarez at Barcelona.

 

To return to my original point, Aubameyang has nowhere near the same level of support that Benzema has around him. If you put Aub (who is already outperforming Benzema in a near-identical league) in an even BETTER team. Then it stands to reason he'll only do better.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Also, while we're on the topic of stat increases;

http://www.squawka.com/news/why-are-barcelona-so-good-with-samuel-umtiti/918357#uxfS1K6Z2aLIXjb2.97

this is terrifying...he's rated 90

Sir Rahul likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

I know I wasn't really in this conversation but Benzema is dreadful compared to Aub. He's at a good team, usually plays against clubs much weaker than his and even then has a sub-par goal and assist tally. He's a striker through and through and despite the great club he has behind him is rather sub-par.

 

Let's compare him to someone with an almost identical role in their team and playstyle. Suarez.

" Suarez scored in about 2 seasons with Barca nearly half as many (0.56 to be precise) as Benzema scored for Real in 7 seasons. That’s a gigantic difference. “ What about assists ? ”, you may ask. Well, it’s almost identical. In about 2 seasons of UCL and La Liga, Suarez made nearly half as many (0.57 to be precise) as Benzema made with Real in 7 seasons in the same competitions. "

 

THIS is what Benzema should be doing with the team he has. And it's very arguable that Madrid have a better team than Barca. And before you argue that Benzema isn't their main goal-scorer, well neither is Suarez at Barcelona.

 

To return to my original point, Aubameyang has nowhere near the same level of support that Benzema has around him. If you put Aub (who is already outperforming Benzema in a near-identical league) in an even BETTER team. Then it stands to reason he'll only do better.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Also, while we're on the topic of stat increases;

http://www.squawka.com/news/why-are-barcelona-so-good-with-samuel-umtiti/918357#uxfS1K6Z2aLIXjb2.97

this is terrifying...he's rated 90

should be 92 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2017 at 4:44 PM, Soccahappy said:

SM have missed a huge number of risers so far. Knowing how negatively they think about scouters having too much of an advantage I'm sure it's on purpose. This SM policy should be very evident to everybody by the end of the Big 5 review.

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.

The returns on scouting now seem to hit new lows. You can buy a riser who you have researched & found should definitely rise - GREAT!

Perhaps not so great, SM are missing out a very large slice of these profitmakers & NOT reviewing them at all. My premise is that SM do this purposefully & deliberately to reduce profit margins due to the scouts. It is a trend I've seen grow & grow over many years. Wages have been manipulated higher & player values lowered gradually.

I find it hard to understand why we have not had many complaints from forumers so far this review (that I've seen anyway). Perhaps the huge majority of forumers now are relatively new & are not noticing this trend while most of the "Old-Timers" have left during this trend. Where have all the "Old time Scouters" gone I can hear in the back of my head as I write this, (It's being sung to the Dylan song "Blowing in the Wind".

As well as ommissions SM use another stategy (I hope I can remember this example entirely correctly). Take Marcos Lllorente now looking good for at least a +1. On 12 january this year his value increased to 5m when he went from 78 to 85. He then had a birthday which should have reduced his value, it didn't. Now in May his value has risen to 6m, which is the value of many players of the same age at 86. So you research, spending great amounts of time on scouting & this player goes up say +1 but you are likely to get nothing for it except the kindness of you paying SM 20turns worth of wages...... Now I realise why all the "old-time scouters" left they must have seen which way "the wind blows" before I did :confused::(

Yes, and how many years can soccer manager exist
Before it's washed to the sea?

Yes, and how many years can a player exist
Before he's allowed to run free?

Yes, and how many times can a manager turn his head
And pretend that he just doesn't see
?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.......

 

 

 

 

Ross_Wolves888 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Perhaps not so great, SM are missing out a very large slice of these profitmakers & NOT reviewing them at all. My premise is that SM do this purposefully & deliberately to reduce profit margins due to the scouts. It is a trend I've seen grow & grow over many years. Wages have been manipulated higher & player values lowered gradually.

 

I would have thought that this is done to discourage player hoarding. SM have always been fairly proactive in their attempts to curb hoarding by managers. The logic being that you cannot sustain large, well rated team without incurring huge losses. Thankfully I had built a large, young, highly rated squad early enough. So now I am happy to go into the red...because there is no real penalty for this. I can't buy new players, but I don't need them, I am still winning trophies. Build your house when the sun is shining, but hey it takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry.

Soccahappy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I would have thought that this is done to discourage player hoarding. SM have always been fairly proactive in their attempts to curb hoarding by managers. The logic being that you cannot sustain large, well rated team without incurring huge losses. Thankfully I had built a large, young, highly rated squad early enough. So now I am happy to go into the red...because there is no real penalty for this. I can't buy new players, but I don't need them, I am still winning trophies. Build your house when the sun is shining, but hey it takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry.

Well, I wanna be your lover, baby. I don't wanna be your boss, Don't say I never warned you
When your train gets lost.... 
:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it 60s night? Bill Foulks to get a +1 in the next review? What does everyone think of Blackpool youngster Alan Ball? Can he establish himself in the first team and get in the national team in a few years? Worth hanging on to?

Soccahappy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...just Bob Dylan, lol. It takes a lot to laugh, its takes a train to cry is his best though, IMO.

 

Right...1.7 million to spend. Who should I get?

-
 
TEKIE, Tesfaldet DM(C),M(RC) KAA Gent 19 80 £1.2M -
-
 
DE LA CRUZ, Nicolás M(C),AM(RLC) Liverpool de Montevideo 19 80 £1.4M -
-
 
VEGA, Ernesto AM,F(RLC) Deportivo Toluca 19 80 £1.4M -
-
 
LUIZ, Douglas DM,M(C) Vasco da Gama 19 80 £2.4M -
-
 
GARCÍA, Levi AM(RLC) AZ Alkmaar 19 80 £1.2M -
-
 
CALLEGARI, Lorenzo M(C) Paris Saint-Germain 19 75 £1.4M -
-
 
SOTELDO, Yeferson AM(RLC) CD Huachipato 19 80 £1.4M -
-
 
LARSSON, Jordan AM(RL),F(RLC) NEC Nijmegen 19 80 £1.4M -
 
MANSILLA, Brian AM(RL),F(RLC) Racing Club 20 80 £1.4M -
 
ODRIOZOLA, Álvaro D,DM,M(R) Real Sociedad 21 76 £1.0M -
-
 
MUSALOV, Magomed D,DM(RL) Anzhi Makhachkala 23 78 £400k -

 

I am not particularly desperate for instant rises (although it would be nice!). I am more looking for future stars. The long game.

 

For this reason, I am thinking MANSILLA or CALLEGARI...I have heard good things about both. I would really like your input though guys... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...just Bob Dylan, lol. It takes a lot to laugh, its takes a train to cry is his best though, IMO.

 

Right...1.7 million to spend. Who should I get?

-
 
TEKIE, Tesfaldet DM(C),M(RC) KAA Gent 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
DE LA CRUZ, Nicolás M(C),AM(RLC) Liverpool de Montevideo 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
VEGA, Ernesto AM,F(RLC) Deportivo Toluca 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LUIZ, Douglas DM,M(C) Vasco da Gama 19 80 £2.4M -    
-
 
GARCÍA, Levi AM(RLC) AZ Alkmaar 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
CALLEGARI, Lorenzo M(C) Paris Saint-Germain 19 75 £1.4M -    
-
 
SOTELDO, Yeferson AM(RLC) CD Huachipato 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LARSSON, Jordan AM(RL),F(RLC) NEC Nijmegen 19 80 £1.4M -
 
MANSILLA, Brian AM(RL),F(RLC) Racing Club 20 80 £1.4M -
 
ODRIOZOLA, Álvaro D,DM,M(R) Real Sociedad 21 76 £1.0M -
-
 
MUSALOV, Magomed D,DM(RL) Anzhi Makhachkala 23 78 £400k -

 

I am not particularly desperate for instant rises (although it would be nice!). I am more looking for future stars. The long game.

 

For this reason, I am thinking MANSILLA or CALLEGARI...I have heard good things about both. I would really like your input though guys... 

 

 

Vinícius Júnior

Vinicius Junior 16 Flamengo

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vinicius-junior/profil/spieler/371998

future hype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my game world he is not free Plays for me :P

 

other Talents

Dan-Axel Zagadou

Dan-Axel ZAGADOU Paris 500 k

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dan-axel-zagadou/profil/spieler/344598

Panagiotis Retsos

Panagiotis RETSOS Olympiacos 800 k

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/panagiotis-retsos/profil/spieler/324351

Diogo Dalot

Diogo DALOT Porto 1 Mio

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/diogo-dalot/profil/spieler/357147

Thilo Kehrer

Kehrer Schalke 2 Mio 85 + next Season

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thilo-kehrer/profil/spieler/228948

Carlos Soler

Carlos SOLER 800 k Valencia 83+ next Season

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/carlos-soler/profil/spieler/372246

Landry Nany Dimata
Landry DIMATA 700 k Kk Oostende 83+ next Season
Justin Kluivert
Justin Kluivert Ajax  2 Mio 83 +next Season
 
David Neres
David Neres 2 Mio Ajax bought him for 12 mio

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

other Talents

Dan-Axel ZAGADOU Paris 500 k

Panagiotis RETSOS Olympiacos 800 k

Diogo DALOT Porto 1 Mio

Kehrer Schalke 2 Mio

Carlos SOLER 800 k Valencia

Landry DIMATA 700 k Kk Oostende

 

 

 

sadly all taken

I am going with MANSILLA...I know that Ajax are after him:

https://golazoargentino.com/2017/02/03/ajax-tempt-racing-with-offer-for-brian-mansilla-but-la-academia-hold-out-for-more/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kev said:

Is it 60s night? Bill Foulks to get a +1 in the next review? What does everyone think of Blackpool youngster Alan Ball? Can he establish himself in the first team and get in the national team in a few years? Worth hanging on to?

I can see the Charlton Brothers doing well. Midfielder Bobby needs to take a few tips tho from his brother Jack on how to score goals with his head. I think Bobby dosn't like to mess up his hair-do, so go for Jack :)

arsenalrocs and Kev like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I can see the Charlton Brothers doing well. Midfielder Bobby needs to take a few tips tho from his brother Jack on how to score goals with his head. I think Bobby dosn't like to mess up his hair-do, so go for Jack :)

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

Andy Robertson next Liverpool Player? Only+1?

Yep

9 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Never understand why Liverpool always buy crap defenders. Sakho, Lovren, Matip, Klavan, Moreno and this poor boy.

He's decent

7 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I want them to look at LEMARRRRRRRRRR :(

Tomorrow hopefully :)

day after probably

6 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...just Bob Dylan, lol. It takes a lot to laugh, its takes a train to cry is his best though, IMO.

 

Right...1.7 million to spend. Who should I get?

-
 
TEKIE, Tesfaldet DM(C),M(RC) KAA Gent 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
DE LA CRUZ, Nicolás M(C),AM(RLC) Liverpool de Montevideo 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
VEGA, Ernesto AM,F(RLC) Deportivo Toluca 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LUIZ, Douglas DM,M(C) Vasco da Gama 19 80 £2.4M -    
-
 
GARCÍA, Levi AM(RLC) AZ Alkmaar 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
CALLEGARI, Lorenzo M(C) Paris Saint-Germain 19 75 £1.4M -    
-
 
SOTELDO, Yeferson AM(RLC) CD Huachipato 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LARSSON, Jordan AM(RL),F(RLC) NEC Nijmegen 19 80 £1.4M -
 
MANSILLA, Brian AM(RL),F(RLC) Racing Club 20 80 £1.4M -
 
ODRIOZOLA, Álvaro D,DM,M(R) Real Sociedad 21 76 £1.0M -
-
 
MUSALOV, Magomed D,DM(RL) Anzhi Makhachkala 23 78 £400k -

 

I am not particularly desperate for instant rises (although it would be nice!). I am more looking for future stars. The long game.

 

For this reason, I am thinking MANSILLA or CALLEGARI...I have heard good things about both. I would really like your input though guys... 

 

 

If you wanted rises Odriozola and Musalov

 

--

Waiting for someone to bring Expected Goals (xG) into the conversation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...just Bob Dylan, lol. It takes a lot to laugh, its takes a train to cry is his best though, IMO.

 

Right...1.7 million to spend. Who should I get?

-
 
TEKIE, Tesfaldet DM(C),M(RC) KAA Gent 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
DE LA CRUZ, Nicolás M(C),AM(RLC) Liverpool de Montevideo 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
VEGA, Ernesto AM,F(RLC) Deportivo Toluca 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LUIZ, Douglas DM,M(C) Vasco da Gama 19 80 £2.4M -    
-
 
GARCÍA, Levi AM(RLC) AZ Alkmaar 19 80 £1.2M -    
-
 
CALLEGARI, Lorenzo M(C) Paris Saint-Germain 19 75 £1.4M -    
-
 
SOTELDO, Yeferson AM(RLC) CD Huachipato 19 80 £1.4M -    
-
 
LARSSON, Jordan AM(RL),F(RLC) NEC Nijmegen 19 80 £1.4M -
 
MANSILLA, Brian AM(RL),F(RLC) Racing Club 20 80 £1.4M -
 
ODRIOZOLA, Álvaro D,DM,M(R) Real Sociedad 21 76 £1.0M -
-
 
MUSALOV, Magomed D,DM(RL) Anzhi Makhachkala 23 78 £400k -

 

I am not particularly desperate for instant rises (although it would be nice!). I am more looking for future stars. The long game.

 

For this reason, I am thinking MANSILLA or CALLEGARI...I have heard good things about both. I would really like your input though guys... 

I would probably go for Odriozola, Tekie or Luiz.

8 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Rank these players:

Ousmane Dembele, Mbappe, Donnaruma, Asensio Saul and Alli 

Donnaruma, Dembele, Mbappe, Alli, Saul, Asensio

Very difficult to rank and place one over another.

Sir Rahul and Hfazil like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be very interesting to see Lemar's value after he rises shortly. Why? Because Sule was 16m b4 his rise & 14m after. Lemar is 24m & is on the same rating as Sule at the moment. Both are 21yo & rated 89 so ..... 24m & 14m is a big difference. More of SM's "engineering" the rating reviews??? Will Sule's value rocket when he actually joins Bayern or Lemar go up in rating & down in value? Interesting .... SM what will you do???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now