arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

3,836 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

What about:

Bonucci, Buffon and Higuain 95?

Ramos 96?

 

Yes, yes and yes

whewwww hate that guy 92 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Donnaruma, Dembele, Mbappe, Alli, Saul, Asensio

Very difficult to rank and place one over another.

Alli, Saul, Mbappe, Asensio

 

Agree with the first to.

 

Also...reading this about 'scouters', is this why David Alaba has not gone up in nearly 3 years??? because I am PISSED when every single review he STAYS THE SAME. ewgwefgwegw

 

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Going to be very interesting to see Lemar's value after he rises shortly. Why? Because Sule was 16m b4 his rise & 14m after. Lemar is 24m & is on the same rating as Sule at the moment. Both are 21yo & rated 89 so ..... 24m & 14m is a big difference. More of SM's "engineering" the rating reviews??? Will Sule's value rocket when he actually joins Bayern or Lemar go up in rating & down in value? Interesting .... SM what will you do???

And this...omg this...I didnt even realise....how does this make any sense??? your value decreasing when u rise....

 

SM can officially suck my d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2017 at 11:58 PM, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Surprised as to why Hummels didn't get a rise. Best Bayern defender by a country mile......

Ive been waiting for half my SM career for this, I've sold him 2 times in frustration and bought him back thrice now...

 

On 14/05/2017 at 9:54 PM, d5v1L said:

Help with this deal please:
which one will you choose from these 4 options:

1. Neymar or
2. Griezmann/ haz + iccardi or
3. Thiago Alcantra + coutinho/ weigl/ kimmich or
4. Rabiot + sterling/weigl + belloti/ sane

Thanks
 

depends on yoiur team and what youre going for

I personally would buy Rabiot/Weigl/Sane - all potential risers

if i need attack though, hazard and icardi would do it

looking at the list of availabel players though, kimmich and weigl are 2 players i'd be desperate to snatch up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Why? not even close...YET

One of the best midfielder in Atalanta, clearly the best midfielder in Inter, deserves 88.

When he got out of shape, Inter disappeared

TMCosta likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

1. Neymar or
2. Griezmann/ haz + iccardi or
3. Thiago Alcantra + coutinho/ weigl/ kimmich or
4. Rabiot + sterling/weigl + belloti/ saneIve been waiting for half my SM career for this, I've sold him 2 times in frustration and bought him back thrice now...

 

depends on yoiur team and what youre going for

I personally would buy Rabiot/Weigl/Sane - all potential risers

if i need attack though, hazard and icardi would do it

looking at the list of availabel players though, kimmich and weigl are 2 players i'd be desperate to snatch up

The thing is it is a cash restricted gw, so all these players are available as free agents.. i have managed to raise some cash (70m) with some trannies. I wanted to buy neymar personally, but that would mean 57m on 1 player..
My current 11 = donnaruma -- semedo, lindelof, caldara, umtiti --- bakayoko, diawara -- Jesus, bernardeschi, correa -- dybala
Bench: lorenzo pellegrini, pavon, Mbappe, jorge mere, havertz, and few more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help me figuring out what is happening? I have Bernardo Silva's worries in level 5, transfer requested, when he as been playing since he was level 4,  and with these stats in the whole season:

Season Club stats-appearance.svg stats-goal.svg stats-assist.svg stats-mom.svg   player-yellow-card.png player-red-card.png
16 SL Benfica 21(4) 3 1 0 6,71 3 0

First bid has arrived, and i was expecting his "worries" level to drop... now he's waiting for and update... can that help me keep him? is this a bug? can i report this? or when a player reaches level 4 directly implies he will get to level 5 and ask to be transfered?

I know this isn't the right topic, so if this bothers you please redirect me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bmart said:

Can anyone help me figuring out what is happening? I have Bernardo Silva's worries in level 5, transfer requested, when he as been playing since he was level 4,  and with these stats in the whole season:

Season Club stats-appearance.svg stats-goal.svg stats-assist.svg stats-mom.svg   player-yellow-card.png player-red-card.png
16 SL Benfica 21(4) 3 1 0 6,71 3 0

First bid has arrived, and i was expecting his "worries" level to drop... now he's waiting for and update... can that help me keep him? is this a bug? can i report this? or when a player reaches level 4 directly implies he will get to level 5 and ask to be transfered?

I know this isn't the right topic, so if this bothers you please redirect me! 

He's gone, you're not getting a player back once they reach level 5 concerns.

 

5 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

The thing is it is a cash restricted gw, so all these players are available as free agents.. i have managed to raise some cash (70m) with some trannies. I wanted to buy neymar personally, but that would mean 57m on 1 player..
My current 11 = donnaruma -- semedo, lindelof, caldara, umtiti --- bakayoko, diawara -- Jesus, bernardeschi, correa -- dybala
Bench: lorenzo pellegrini, pavon, Mbappe, jorge mere, havertz, and few more

you seem fairly is balanced

 

i'd stick with kimmich and weigl personally because they are looking like potential mid 90 players.

 

but at the same time your attacking needs strengthening and hazard is a great buy

 

neymar isnt good value for money, the money would be better spent spread across your team....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Going to be very interesting to see Lemar's value after he rises shortly. Why? Because Sule was 16m b4 his rise & 14m after. Lemar is 24m & is on the same rating as Sule at the moment. Both are 21yo & rated 89 so ..... 24m & 14m is a big difference. More of SM's "engineering" the rating reviews??? Will Sule's value rocket when he actually joins Bayern or Lemar go up in rating & down in value? Interesting .... SM what will you do???

You are kidding me! So they might not even give LEMAR a ratings increase after all? Just a value increase. That would seriously P me off. I have enough 90+ players that LEMAR wouldn't even get a start in my team if he stays at 89. I would rather play him than have him sitting on the bench.

How the hell could they justify not giving him a 90?! He is a cert for Ligue 1's team of the season and played in the CL semi final (all be it, not very well). He was the one player I thought I was guaranteed a rise. I reckon tomorrow will be the last chance...I have my fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Probably cause of the hype caused by intense transfer speculation.

On another note: Junior just signed a new contract and isn't going anywhere. For now.

From what I understand, the transfer hype for LEMAR has be quashed...not least by LEMAR himself. He has said publicly that he will stay at Monaco for atleast another year or two.

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Easy....Douglas Luiz

How promising is Douglas LUIZ or TEKIE? Worth swapping any of the following?

 
S.LEE Photo S.LEE AM,F(RLC) 19 75
 
£1.4M -
-
 
A.OMUR Photo A.OMUR M,AM(C) 17 75
 
£1.4M -
Int
 
O.ÉDOUARD Photo O.ÉDOUARD F(C) 19 78
 
£1.2M -
-
 
A.GERSBACH Photo A.GERSBACH D,DM,M(L) 20 80
 
£1.2M -
-
 
R.MÚJICA Photo R.MÚJICA F(RLC) 18 75
 
£1.0M -
-
 
D.DALOT Photo D.DALOT D,DM,M(R) 18 73
 
£1.0M -
-
 
J.HERNÁNDEZ Photo J.HERNÁNDEZ AM,F(RLC) 18 78
 
£1.0M -
-
 
J.MARIMÓN Photo J.MARIMÓN DM,M,AM(C) 18 78
 
£1.0M -
-
 
               
-
 
N.TAITAGUE Photo N.TAITAGUE M(C),AM(RLC) 18 72
 
£800k -
Int
 
J.BRANDARIZ Photo J.BRANDARIZ D(C) 18 75
 
£700k -
Int
 
L.DA SILVA LOPES Photo L.DA SILVA LOPES M(C),AM(RLC) 18 76
 
£700k -
Int
 
L.ZIDANE Photo L.ZIDANE GK 19 73
 
£700k -
-
 
F.EVANDER Photo F.EVANDER M(C),AM(RLC) 18 77
 
£700k -
-
 
K.MICHAEL Photo K.MICHAEL DM,M(C) 17 70
 
£600k -
Int
 
S.KOITA Photo S.KOITA AM,F(RLC) 17 70
 
£600k -
-
 
D.SALAZAR Photo D.SALAZAR AM,F(RLC) 18 70
 
£600k -
-
 
J.CARRASCAL Photo J.CARRASCAL M,AM(C) 18 75
 
£600k -
Int
 
A.ZEQIRI Photo A.ZEQIRI F(C) 17 75
 
£380k -
-
 
J.ODGAARD Photo J.ODGAARD AM(RL),F(RLC) 18 74
 
£360k -
-
 
J.LAZARE AMANI Photo J.LAZARE AMANI M(C) 19 76
 
£360k -
-
 
J.BRUUN LARSEN Photo J.BRUUN LARSEN AM(RLC),F(RL) 18 70
 
£320k -
-
 
C.FRÝDEK Photo C.FRÝDEK M,AM(C) 18 73
 
£300k -
-
 
J.VANCAMP Photo J.VANCAMP AM,F(C) 18 73
 
£300k -
-
 
A.MAIER Photo A.MAIER DM,M,AM(C) 18 70
 
£280k -
-
 
N.HADZIĆ Photo N.HADZIĆ F(C) 18 72
 
£280k -
-
 
V.ZHIKOV Photo V.ZHIKOV D,DM,M(C) 18 70
 
£280k -
-
 
V.BICHAKHCHYAN Photo V.BICHAKHCHYAN AM(RLC) 17 72
 
£280k -
-
 
S.PHASO Photo S.PHASO F(RLC) 18 71
 
£260k -
-
 
E.LARA Photo E.LARA D,DM,M(R) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
S.NAKAMURA Photo S.NAKAMURA F(RLC) 18 70
 
£240k -
-
 
D.URKIN Photo D.URKIN DM,M(C) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
D.JOVANOVIĆ Photo D.JOVANOVIĆ F(C) 18 70
 
£240k -
-
 
M.ÑAMANDÚ Photo M.ÑAMANDÚ AM(RLC) 17 70
 
£240k -
                   
-
 
D.JOVELJIĆ Photo D.JOVELJIĆ AM(RL),F(RLC) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
H.SHAN Photo H.SHAN F(C) 18 70
 
£240k -
Int
 
G.SOW Photo G.SOW F(C) 17 70
 
£240k -
Int
 
K.FINNSSON Photo K.FINNSSON DM,M,AM(C) 17 70
 
£240k -

 

thorgan lesar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

He's gone, you're not getting a player back once they reach level 5 concerns.

He first reached level 4 (from level 2) and i kept him play every game... so... why did he reach leve 5? what kind of formula do these SMFA "genius" created? this is a bug... even though they told me otherwise back in 2016... i see they haven't fixed this. a bug is a coding error, so unless they have planned to make player worries increase without even playing (let's say, like after the player's ranking increases) this wasn't meant to be.

Can i do anything to undo this, and save the player? he's waiting for an update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bmart said:

He first reached level 4 (from level 2) and i kept him play every game... so... why did he reach leve 5? what kind of formula do these SMFA "genius" created? this is a bug... even though they told me otherwise back in 2016... i see they haven't fixed this. a bug is a coding error, so unless they have planned to make player worries increase without even playing (let's say, like after the player's ranking increases) this wasn't meant to be.

Can i do anything to undo this, and save the player? he's waiting for an update...

Offer him a new contract maybe? I've found concerns very difficult to undo once they get going. Does seem like a fault somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bmart said:

He first reached level 4 (from level 2) and i kept him play every game... so... why did he reach leve 5? what kind of formula do these SMFA "genius" created? this is a bug... even though they told me otherwise back in 2016... i see they haven't fixed this. a bug is a coding error, so unless they have planned to make player worries increase without even playing (let's say, like after the player's ranking increases) this wasn't meant to be.

Can i do anything to undo this, and save the player? he's waiting for an update...

Can you not just play him ALL the time? 100% games. I fail to see how he would continue to increase in concerns if this was the case. Did you play him every game...and then accidentally leave him out for one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help me out guts 😊

I need a couple of backup attacking midfielders that are going to hit 82/83 in this round of reviews. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Tah or Lemar please?

Lemar

50 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

You are kidding me! So they might not even give LEMAR a ratings increase after all? Just a value increase. That would seriously P me off. I have enough 90+ players that LEMAR wouldn't even get a start in my team if he stays at 89. I would rather play him than have him sitting on the bench.

How the hell could they justify not giving him a 90?! He is a cert for Ligue 1's team of the season and played in the CL semi final (all be it, not very well). He was the one player I thought I was guaranteed a rise. I reckon tomorrow will be the last chance...I have my fingers crossed.

From what I understand, the transfer hype for LEMAR has be quashed...not least by LEMAR himself. He has said publicly that he will stay at Monaco for atleast another year or two.

How promising is Douglas LUIZ or TEKIE? Worth swapping any of the following?

 
S.LEE Photo S.LEE AM,F(RLC) 19 75
 
£1.4M -
-
 
A.OMUR Photo A.OMUR M,AM(C) 17 75
 
£1.4M -
Int
 
O.ÉDOUARD Photo O.ÉDOUARD F(C) 19 78
 
£1.2M -
-
 
A.GERSBACH Photo A.GERSBACH D,DM,M(L) 20 80
 
£1.2M -
-
 
R.MÚJICA Photo R.MÚJICA F(RLC) 18 75
 
£1.0M -
-
 
D.DALOT Photo D.DALOT D,DM,M(R) 18 73
 
£1.0M -
-
 
J.HERNÁNDEZ Photo J.HERNÁNDEZ AM,F(RLC) 18 78
 
£1.0M -
-
 
J.MARIMÓN Photo J.MARIMÓN DM,M,AM(C) 18 78
 
£1.0M -
-
 
               
-
 
N.TAITAGUE Photo N.TAITAGUE M(C),AM(RLC) 18 72
 
£800k -
Int
 
J.BRANDARIZ Photo J.BRANDARIZ D(C) 18 75
 
£700k -
Int
 
L.DA SILVA LOPES Photo L.DA SILVA LOPES M(C),AM(RLC) 18 76
 
£700k -
Int
 
L.ZIDANE Photo L.ZIDANE GK 19 73
 
£700k -
-
 
F.EVANDER Photo F.EVANDER M(C),AM(RLC) 18 77
 
£700k -
-
 
K.MICHAEL Photo K.MICHAEL DM,M(C) 17 70
 
£600k -
Int
 
S.KOITA Photo S.KOITA AM,F(RLC) 17 70
 
£600k -
-
 
D.SALAZAR Photo D.SALAZAR AM,F(RLC) 18 70
 
£600k -
-
 
J.CARRASCAL Photo J.CARRASCAL M,AM(C) 18 75
 
£600k -
Int
 
A.ZEQIRI Photo A.ZEQIRI F(C) 17 75
 
£380k -
-
 
J.ODGAARD Photo J.ODGAARD AM(RL),F(RLC) 18 74
 
£360k -
-
 
J.LAZARE AMANI Photo J.LAZARE AMANI M(C) 19 76
 
£360k -
-
 
J.BRUUN LARSEN Photo J.BRUUN LARSEN AM(RLC),F(RL) 18 70
 
£320k -
-
 
C.FRÝDEK Photo C.FRÝDEK M,AM(C) 18 73
 
£300k -
-
 
J.VANCAMP Photo J.VANCAMP AM,F(C) 18 73
 
£300k -
-
 
A.MAIER Photo A.MAIER DM,M,AM(C) 18 70
 
£280k -
-
 
N.HADZIĆ Photo N.HADZIĆ F(C) 18 72
 
£280k -
-
 
V.ZHIKOV Photo V.ZHIKOV D,DM,M(C) 18 70
 
£280k -
-
 
V.BICHAKHCHYAN Photo V.BICHAKHCHYAN AM(RLC) 17 72
 
£280k -
-
 
S.PHASO Photo S.PHASO F(RLC) 18 71
 
£260k -
-
 
E.LARA Photo E.LARA D,DM,M(R) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
S.NAKAMURA Photo S.NAKAMURA F(RLC) 18 70
 
£240k -
-
 
D.URKIN Photo D.URKIN DM,M(C) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
D.JOVANOVIĆ Photo D.JOVANOVIĆ F(C) 18 70
 
£240k -
-
 
M.ÑAMANDÚ Photo M.ÑAMANDÚ AM(RLC) 17 70
 
£240k -
                   
-
 
D.JOVELJIĆ Photo D.JOVELJIĆ AM(RL),F(RLC) 17 70
 
£240k -
-
 
H.SHAN Photo H.SHAN F(C) 18 70
 
£240k -
Int
 
G.SOW Photo G.SOW F(C) 17 70
 
£240k -
Int
 
K.FINNSSON Photo K.FINNSSON DM,M,AM(C) 17 70
 
£240k -

 

Relax mate, you've been talking about Lemar almost everyday since the Ligue 1 review started. He should still get a +1. They haven't even looked at Marseille so I think you might have to wait 2 days.

Would sell Nakamura, Phaso, Shan, Namandu

32 minutes ago, Bmart said:

He first reached level 4 (from level 2) and i kept him play every game... so... why did he reach leve 5? what kind of formula do these SMFA "genius" created? this is a bug... even though they told me otherwise back in 2016... i see they haven't fixed this. a bug is a coding error, so unless they have planned to make player worries increase without even playing (let's say, like after the player's ranking increases) this wasn't meant to be.

Can i do anything to undo this, and save the player? he's waiting for an update...

Hmm, i've never really tried to risk it and play them every game. I've always offered the player a new contract around level 3. 

4 minutes ago, AdamDCFC said:

Help me out guts 😊

I need a couple of backup attacking midfielders that are going to hit 82/83 in this round of reviews. Any suggestions?

Get Maxime Lopez if you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kev said:

Offer him a new contract maybe? I've found concerns very difficult to undo once they get going. Does seem like a fault somewhere.

can't offer a new contract :/ 

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Can you not just play him ALL the time? 100% games. I fail to see how he would continue to increase in concerns if this was the case. Did you play him every game...and then accidentally leave him out for one? 

only left him out once in an important match (maybe twice). i made sure to make him on the start 11 on every other games. i believe i made about 15/20 more games and that he played 13/18... only remember leaving him out once or twice, but i can confirm in results.

arsenalrocs likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AdamDCFC said:

Maxime lopez is too expensive unfortunately. I was thinking less than a million lol

Sallai? Just missed Mubele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bmart said:

can't offer a new contract :/ 

only left him out once in an important match (maybe twice). i made sure to make him on the start 11 on every other games. i believe i made about 15/20 more games and that he played 13/18... only remember leaving him out once or twice, but i can confirm in results.

Doesn't seem right then. Once concerns get going they're hard to stop. It's something that SM need to look at (fat chance of that though). Never tried to offer a level 5 player a new contract before, so perhaps once it goes that far they've made up their minds! Level 3 is fine though, done that before.

Huggy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bmart said:

Can anyone help me figuring out what is happening? I have Bernardo Silva's worries in level 5, transfer requested, when he as been playing since he was level 4,  and with these stats in the whole season:

Season Club stats-appearance.svg stats-goal.svg stats-assist.svg stats-mom.svg   player-yellow-card.png player-red-card.png
16 SL Benfica 21(4) 3 1 0 6,71 3 0

First bid has arrived, and i was expecting his "worries" level to drop... now he's waiting for and update... can that help me keep him? is this a bug? can i report this? or when a player reaches level 4 directly implies he will get to level 5 and ask to be transfered?

I know this isn't the right topic, so if this bothers you please redirect me! 

At his rating he wants a certain percentage of total games since you bought him, so when you let him go level 4 even playing every match you would never catch up to 70% total matches. Don't let them go past level 3 or else swap for another player at another club.

I'm sure Lemar will get raise ......and drop in money

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

kessie to 88?

87

15 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Marco Asensio will rise in the next review?

50/50

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Eibar 8th in Spain have some interesting possibles:-

Lejeune surely nailed on for +2 to 87? (86.5% Played Mins)

Escalante +1 to 86? (58.2% Played Mins)

Here's where a squad cap of 88 might deter SM:-

Capa just MIGHT get +1 to 88??? with (74.4% Played Mins)

Surely Enrich +1 to 88? with (82.6% played mins)

Considered opinions please....

Agreed on all but Capt

13 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Italian league next?

maybe

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Glik +1? Team of the year in France....

50/50

12 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Gagliardini deserves 89 but SM will rate him 87/88

87/88 is fair

15 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

Conti, Spinazzola and Gagliardini deserve 87 at least. Agreed

Locatelli, Diousse and Krunic should hit 85. Locatelli will get 86, as will Diousse imo.

Other players are:

Torreira 84--86 86

Schick 82--85 (keep an eye on him, amazing talent) 85

Chiesa 83--85/86 85

Jankto 82---85 85

Caldara 85--87/88 87

Kessie 86--88 87

Diawara 86--87 87

 

 

17 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Italy
Players arranged by position.

Andrea Fulignati
6050-Andrea-Fulignati.png

Age: 22
Position: GK
Club: US Palermo
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 7 games.

Thomas Strakosha
212151.png

Age: 22
Position: GK
Club: SS Lazio
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 84

Started 19 matches and came on as a sub once.

Josip Posavec
24046644.png

Age: 21
Position: GK
Club: US Palermo
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 85

Started 29 games. Relegation may affect rating increase.

Christian Puggioni
159265.png

Age: 26
Position: GK
Club: Sampdoria
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 85

Started 19 games.

Federico Dimarco
226268.png

Age: 19
Position: D, DM ( L )
Club: Empoli
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Inter Milan. Started 6 games and came on as a sub 5 times.

Antonio Barreca
220493.png

Age: 22
Position: D, DM, M ( L )
Club: Torino
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 24 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Cristian Dell'Orco
231022.png

Age: 23
Postion: D(LC)
Club: Sassuolo
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 82/83

Started 9 games.

Milan Skriniar
63013145.png

Age: 22
Position: D(LC)
Club: Sampdoria
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 32 matches and came on as a sub once.

Alessandro Bastoni
43252460.png

Age: 18
Position: D ( C )
Club: Atalanta BC
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 73

Started 1 game and came on as a sub twice.

Giuseppe Pezzella
43161921.png

Age: 19
Position: D(RL), DM, M ( L )
Club: US Palermo
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 9 games and came on as a sub once.

Leonardo Spinazzola
202884.png

Age: 24
Position: D, DM, M, AM (RL)
Club: Atalanta BC
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 27 matches and came on as a sub once.

Davide Calabria
10753-Davide-Calabria.png

Age: 20
Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: AC Milan 
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

Started 10 games and came on as a sub once.

Andrea Conti
223329.png

Age: 23
Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Atalanta BC
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 86

Started 29 games, came on as a sub twice and scored 8 goals.

Pol Lirola
298975-1448361421.jpg?lm=1448361434

Age: 19
Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Sassuolo
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Juventus. Started 16 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

Claud Adjapong
43202413.png

Age: 18
Position: D, DM, M ( R ), AM(RL)
Club: Sassuolo 
Rating: 77
Predicted rating: 80

Started 6 games, came on as a sub thrice and scored 1 goal.

Assane Diousse
43141845.png

Age: 19
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Empoli FC
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 25 matches and came on as a sub 6 times.

Roberto Gagliardini
43081390.png

Age: 23
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Internaziole
Rating: 83
Predicted rating:86

Started 16 games and scored 2 goals.

Manuel Locatelli
43167354.png

Age: 19
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: AC Milan 
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 16 games, came on as a sub 8 times and scored 2 goals.

Andrea Barberis
416541.png

Age: 23
Position: M ( C )
Club: FC Crotone
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

Started 21 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Fabio Depaoli
43161628.png

Age: 20
Position: M, AM (RC)
Club: Chievo Verona
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 73

Started 3 games and came on as a sub once.

Rade Krunic
62025884.png

Age: 23
Position: M ( C ), AM(RLC)
Club: Empoli FC
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 27 games, came on as a sub thrice and scored 1 goal.

Roland Sallai
316292.png

Age: 19
Position: AM(RLC), F(RL)
Club: US Palermo 
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 11 games, came on as a sub 9 times and scored 1 goal.

Andrea Petagna
215689.png

Age: 21
Position: F ( C )
Club: Atalanta BC
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 29 matches, came on as a sub thrice and scored 5 goals.

Gagliardini and Conti 87 IMO

11 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

What about:

Bonucci, Buffon and Higuain 95?

Ramos 96?

 

Ramos no

Bonucci and Higuain yes, but don't think Buffon will

10 hours ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

 

Alli, Saul, Mbappe, Asensio

 

Agree with the first to.

 

Also...reading this about 'scouters', is this why David Alaba has not gone up in nearly 3 years??? because I am PISSED when every single review he STAYS THE SAME. ewgwefgwegw

 

And this...omg this...I didnt even realise....how does this make any sense??? your value decreasing when u rise....

 

SM can officially suck my d

Alaba is 93, pretty high IMO for a 24 year old

Lucas Fiorino and Soccahappy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now