arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

2,922 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Brace yourself, a lot of angry Mbappe fanboys are gonna show up asking why he isn't a 94 after his great half a season :o let me grab my popcorn lol

It's not the point to be fans or not, your humour is very poor.

To be realistic, Mbappe deserved 89.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ciuzz said:

It's not the point to be fans or not, your humour is very poor.

To be realistic, Mbappe deserved 89.

 

 

IMG_8334.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 8:11 PM, Der Chefscout said:

one for the watchlist

 

Haji Wright

 

Name: Haji Wright

age :19

Forward

Schalke 04  u 19

soccermanager Rating 70

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/haji-wright/profil/spieler/315291

 

 

 

 

Weston McKennie  (18, Foto),Haji Wright und Luke Hemmerich (beide 19) aus der U19 des FC Schalke 04 werden nach dem Halbfinal-Aus in der Endrunde um die Deutsche A-Junioren-Meisterschaft ab sofort mit der Bundesligamannschaft trainieren und zur nächsten Spielzeit fest zu den Profis aufrücken..

Weston McKennie (18),Haji Wright and Luke Hemmerich (both 19) from the U19 of the FC Schalke 04 are after the semi final in the final round to the German Junior Championship A now with the Bundesliga team train and firmly back to the professionals for the next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

 

IMG_8334.JPG

Why?  Not so many minutes in the League, I agree, but he performances, in terms of goals and assist, were oustanding.

Also in CL he played a key role against Dortmund, City and was the best against Juve.

So quality of minutes is less important than the amount of minutes played..... sorry but I don't understand.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ciuzz said:

Why?  Not so many minutes in the League, I agree, but he performances, in terms of goals and assist, were oustanding.

Also in CL he played a key role against Dortmund, City and was the best against Juve.

So quality of minutes is less important than the amount of minutes played..... sorry but I don't understand.

He's been given +10 in last 5 months. How fast would you like him to go up? +1 every 3/4 days? How about an +2 for every goal he scores and an +1 for every assist? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

He's been given +10 in last 5 months. How fast would you like him to go up? +1 every 3/4 days? How about an +2 for every goal he scores and an +1 for every assist? 

Did I say that he deserved 93 or 94?!?!?

If he plays well, he deserves to grow up fast.

Henrichs was given 88, + 10 in a year with Leverkusen placed 11th and without playing the final matches of the season: please don't tell me that he's better than Mbappe.

His correct evaluation was 89 imo, I'd like to know what Arsenalrocs and other experienced manager think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrew666 said:

A +1 (87) for Jordan Pickford today in a relegated team . He most certainly is going to move to top 6 PL team or top European team in the close season and is a future England GK. What do you guys think ?

Very promising keeper but I think a move to a top team would be too soon. A move to mid-table teams who could use an upgrade on their goalies (e.g. Southampton, West Ham and Everton) would be good for Pickford.

28 minutes ago, Ciuzz said:

Did I say that he deserved 93 or 94?!?!?

If he plays well, he deserves to grow up fast.

Henrichs was given 88, + 10 in a year with Leverkusen placed 11th and without playing the final matches of the season: please don't tell me that he's better than Mbappe.

His correct evaluation was 89 imo, I'd like to know what Arsenalrocs and other experienced manager think

Thought he would get 89 as he was a cut above the rest and the breakthrough talent of the season. @Hail Mary brought up a good point that he's gotten a +10 this season alone and he was also given a random review in March. I still think 89 would have been accurate based on his performances in the second half of the season but taking into account HM's point and considering the fact that rating increases are gradual, 88 is definitely something I can live with and accept.

48 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Is Romania starting too?

I think that was a random review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Most important is which will reach 90 first?

That's not difficult: Javier Hernandez (91 now), but Fekir will grow and rise for sure. He is only 23 years old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

That's not difficult: Javier Hernandez (91 now), but Fekir will grow and rise for sure. He is only 23 years old.

I appreciate the input. I have a team and bench that doesn't dip below 90. Plus I kind of like playing people in their proper positions. Sounds weird, but I don't like playing (for example) LEMAR at CM. He can play there technically, according to Soccerwiki, but in real life, he only really plays LM/LAM/LW...sometimes on the right. I like to try and keep my squads and formations as realistic as possible.

My primary striker is AUB 95. I cannot get away with playing him every game, so my back up is CHICHARITO (another out and out striker). If I make the trade for FEKIR, FEKIR won't even make my bench. He will sit in the reserves with PROMES until he hits 90 and then he would be in for a shot. It does mean that I will have to rotate either SALAH or STERLING into the number 9 role when AUB is injured/resting. People will find me weird, but I just don't like playing a winger as a striker. Sure SALAH has played CF a bit this season, but it just doesn't seem right...and I wonder if the SM game engine takes it into account.

I would probably be prepared to make this sacrifice (and have SALAH or STERLING as my backup striker) if FEKIR was guaranteed to make 90 next season. What I don't want is an 89 player that is going to p*ss about and take years to make the jump up to 90. LACAZETTE and (maybe) TOLISSO might transfer in the summer, which could open up a guaranteed starting spot and time to shine in the Lyon team, but CHICHARITO is still only 28/29 yo...not ancient at all. He is a goal machine and I don't think I have any real concerns that he is going to decrease any time soon.

 

I guess my question is, do you guys think FEKIR will hit 90 next season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I appreciate the input. I have a team and bench that doesn't dip below 90. Plus I kind of like playing people in their proper positions. Sounds weird, but I don't like playing (for example) LEMAR at CM. He can play there technically, according to Soccerwiki, but in real life, he only really plays LM/LAM/LW...sometimes on the right. I like to try and keep my squads and formations as realistic as possible.

My primary striker is AUB 95. I cannot get away with playing him every game, so my back up is CHICHARITO (another out and out striker). If I make the trade for FEKIR, FEKIR won't even make my bench. He will sit in the reserves with PROMES until he hits 90 and then he would be in for a shot. It does mean that I will have to rotate either SALAH or STERLING into the number 9 role when AUB is injured/resting. People will find me weird, but I just don't like playing a winger as a striker. Sure SALAH has played CF a bit this season, but it just doesn't seem right...and I wonder if the SM game engine takes it into account.

I would probably be prepared to make this sacrifice (and have SALAH or STERLING as my backup striker) if FEKIR was guaranteed to make 90 next season. What I don't want is an 89 player that is going to p*ss about and take years to make the jump up to 90. LACAZETTE and (maybe) TOLISSO might transfer in the summer, which could open up a guaranteed starting spot and time to shine in the Lyon team, but CHICHARITO is still on 28/29. He is a goal machine and I don't think I have any real concerns that he is going to decrease any time soon.

 

I guess my question is, do you guys think FEKIR will hit 90 next season?

If it helps, SM has them in the game engine with these MAIN positions: Lemar AM(L), Salah F(R), Fekir F(C), Promes AM(R), Sterling AM(L), Tolisso M(C)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

It's not the point to be fans or not, your humour is very poor.

To be realistic, Mbappe deserved 89.

 

We should probably note that there are only two players 18 and under with 88+ ratings:

DONNARUMMA

MBAPPE

 

add an extra one player 18 and under with a 87+ rating:

PULISIC

 

and an extra one more 18 and under with an 86+ rating:

LAFONT

 

...considering this, it kind of makes sense that MBAPPE is 88.

TMCosta likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kev said:

If it helps, SM has them in the game engine with these MAIN positions: Lemar AM(L), Salah F(R), Fekir F(C), Promes AM(R), Sterling AM(L), Tolisso M(C)

Exactly my point...

I would have to make SALAH or STERLING my F(C) backup...because, for the moment, FEKIR won't be with an 89 rating.

CHICHARITO is a F(C) MAIN...you don't need to tell me that one...which is why I am torn.

 

I guess I would be prepared to play SALAH or STERLIING in those roles (out of MAIN) position for the time being if FEKIR was to hit 90 next season...do you think he will?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrutBrutBrut said:

Exactly my point...

I would have to make SALAH or STERLING my F(C) backup...because, for the moment, FEKIR won't be with an 89 rating.

CHICHARITO is a F(C)...you don't need to tell me that one.

 

I guess I would be prepared to play SALAH or STERLIING in those roles (out of MAIN) position for the time being if FEKIR was to hit 90 next season...do you think he will?

I'm not sure how much difference it makes as long as players are played in one of the positions listed, so Sterling and Salah should be fine. I play CBs at RB and LB for a few clubs because the're also listed as having that position and it doesn't seem to matter. But those are what SM say are their main position. I don't know enough about Fekir to be honest, but Chicharito won't be dropping any time soon so he's a great back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How do you know when new players are created? I mean beyond going through the frustrating process of searching every day for a specific name. Is there some kind of list that exists?

 

Need to know when:

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

 

...are created. Need to snap them up.

Nah you have to search. Waiting for those guys too!

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

We should probably note that there are only two players 18 and under with 88+ ratings:

DONNARUMMA

MBAPPE

 

add an extra one player 18 and under with a 87+ rating:

PULISIC

 

and an extra one more 18 and under with an 86+ rating:

LAFONT

 

...considering this, it kind of makes sense that MBAPPE is 88.

yes exactly

On 19/05/2017 at 7:03 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Any rise possible for Lucas Pirard, Hendrik Van Crombrugge and Colin Coosemans ?

Small rises 

On 19/05/2017 at 7:56 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

FEKIR 89 or CHICHARITO 91...as my bench backup striker?

 

...I have chicharito at the moment...could buy fekir if I sell

Fekir

17 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Brace yourself, a lot of angry Mbappe fanboys are gonna show up asking why he isn't a 94 after his great half a season :o let me grab my popcorn lol

ha totally

17 hours ago, Andrew666 said:

A +1 (87) for Jordan Pickford today in a relegated team . He most certainly is going to move to top 6 PL team or top European team in the close season and is a future England GK. What do you guys think ?

 

Yeah, was thinking of 88 but considering Sunderland's performances 87 is fine

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Is Romania starting too?

doubt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fekir

You think FEKIR will make the LYON first team next season? Do you think that he will hit 90 next season? What percentage confidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How do you know when new players are created? I mean beyond going through the frustrating process of searching every day for a specific name. Is there some kind of list that exists?

 

Need to know when:

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

 

...are created. Need to snap them up.

You'll have to check everyday. 

39 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

You think FEKIR will make the LYON first team next season? Do you think that he will hit 90 next season? What percentage confidence?

Seems like a question that only Bruno Genesio or Fekir himself can answer. It's hard to say with the entire transfer window ahead of us but I think Fekir will make the first team. However, with Lacazette leaving, Lyon may struggle without a suitable replacement. Personally, I would still stick with Hernandez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What to do with cyprien, stephens, tom davies, diakhaby, warmerdam and Holgate (after his rise)?
worth keep for a possible rise next season, or sell some of them?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, konigluther said:

What to do with cyprien, stephens, tom davies, diakhaby, warmerdam and Holgate (after his rise)?
worth keep for a possible rise next season, or sell some of them?

 

Keep sell keep keep sell keep 

konigluther likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, konigluther said:

What to do with cyprien, stephens, tom davies, diakhaby, warmerdam and Holgate (after his rise)?
worth keep for a possible rise next season, or sell some of them?

Would keep all except Warmerdam. Stephens has had good and bad moments this season. I would keep him for now and wait to see whether Van Dijk moves on and who comes in to replace him.

konigluther likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I appreciate the input. I have a team and bench that doesn't dip below 90. Plus I kind of like playing people in their proper positions. Sounds weird, but I don't like playing (for example) LEMAR at CM. He can play there technically, according to Soccerwiki, but in real life, he only really plays LM/LAM/LW...sometimes on the right. I like to try and keep my squads and formations as realistic as possible.

My primary striker is AUB 95. I cannot get away with playing him every game, so my back up is CHICHARITO (another out and out striker). If I make the trade for FEKIR, FEKIR won't even make my bench. He will sit in the reserves with PROMES until he hits 90 and then he would be in for a shot. It does mean that I will have to rotate either SALAH or STERLING into the number 9 role when AUB is injured/resting. People will find me weird, but I just don't like playing a winger as a striker. Sure SALAH has played CF a bit this season, but it just doesn't seem right...and I wonder if the SM game engine takes it into account.

I would probably be prepared to make this sacrifice (and have SALAH or STERLING as my backup striker) if FEKIR was guaranteed to make 90 next season. What I don't want is an 89 player that is going to p*ss about and take years to make the jump up to 90. LACAZETTE and (maybe) TOLISSO might transfer in the summer, which could open up a guaranteed starting spot and time to shine in the Lyon team, but CHICHARITO is still only 28/29 yo...not ancient at all. He is a goal machine and I don't think I have any real concerns that he is going to decrease any time soon.

 

I guess my question is, do you guys think FEKIR will hit 90 next season?

I'm 80 % sure that he will hit 90. By the way which system do you play ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul @Der Chefscout

Which young players do you guys recommend me ? I would like to know some names under age 20. So from 15 till 19. Thanx in advance

Amine Gouiri

Jann-Fiete Arp

Jadon Sancho

Yacine Adli

 

...as previously mentioned, if you want hidden gems that will be dead cheap and dead young...but are prepared the wait a few weeks (they have not yet been created in game, but soon will be).

They are the three top scorers and assist leader from the under-17 Euros, final was yesterday I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

You think FEKIR will make the LYON first team next season? Do you think that he will hit 90 next season? What percentage confidence?

Lacazette will leave, so pretty sure he'll be starting 

3 hours ago, konigluther said:

What to do with cyprien, stephens, tom davies, diakhaby, warmerdam and Holgate (after his rise)?
worth keep for a possible rise next season, or sell some of them?

 

Keep all except Warmerdam

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@arsenalrocs @Sir Rahul @Der Chefscout

Which young players do you guys recommend me ? I would like to know some names under age 20. So from 15 till 19. Thanx in advance

 

I just did a bid on Vinicius Junior, Dan-Axel Zagadou and Timothy Tillman.

there are many, give me names and I can suggest. Those four mentioned by Brut are good- wait for them to be added.

three good ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now