arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

4,031 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, johnWF said:

Jack Elliott  and IAN HARKES  TO 80?

 

If the review is done after the beginning of October, probably. If not, 78, then an increase to 80 in March/the springtime of 2018.

It seems as though in MLS that most starters, regardless of the quality of their team (Elliott and especially Harkes play on struggling teams), are guaranteed a 80+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hannes Wolf +5 -> 80! I believe in him :) Big talent! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

They changed a lot of players from Croatia, so expect in next days review.

arsenalrocs and muallan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, johnWF said:

what will be the next league to be reviewed after austria?

I think it could be Norway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should I sell Dalbert for 10 million and A. Plea for 14 million. 

If so what would be good options for replacements around a similar price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Should I sell Dalbert for 10 million and A. Plea for 14 million. 

If so what would be good options for replacements around a similar price.

I would keep Dalbert apparently he will move to a better club like Inter or Liverpool. Anyway Emerson Palmieri or Alex Telles are two players of similar rating/price who are very interesting too. 

I would sell Plea and I will go for a more promising striker like Berardi or Williams. 

Kierans91 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Third said:

I would keep Dalbert apparently he will move to a better club like Inter or Liverpool. Anyway Emerson Palmieri or Alex Telles are two players of similar rating/price who are very interesting too. 

I would sell Plea and I will go for a more promising striker like Berardi or Williams. 

Thank you sir,

what are your thoughts on Vieira Luan from Gremio and Lanzini on a replacement for Plea, I've heard they've both been linked with Liverpool as a replacement for Coutinho if he leaves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thank you sir,

what are your thoughts on Vieira Luan from Gremio and Lanzini on a replacement for Plea, I've heard they've both been linked with Liverpool as a replacement for Coutinho if he leaves?

Both of them are really good too. Between these two I would probably go more for Luan as Lanzini is more a midfield than a striker like Plea. Not sure where Luan will go at the end, I have heard he has been linked with Liverpool as you said and Inter too, but also Sampdoria recently. If we finally go to a top european club I think it would be a great signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Afi said:

Thoughts on Chelsea youngsters Tomori and Clarke-Salter? Is it worth buying them?

Both of them are good prospects. Tomori is likely to stay at Chelsea playing Aina's role last season while Clarke-Salter is more likely to leave Chelsea on loan to a Championship team. If you are looking for a recent rating increase, maybe Clarke-Salter is a better option if he finally went out on loan. If you are thinking about future at a long term both are interesting, although it's true that Chelsea has not set almost any youngster from their Academy in the first team recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magnus Christensen 75 -----> 78
Rasmus Thellufsen 70 -----> 77
Robert Skov 77 -----> 82
Sammy Skytte 75 -----> 77
Gustav Dahl 75 -----> 77

List of risers in Denmark: 

Part 1: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3176683

Part 2: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3176761

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Should I sell Dalbert for 10 million and A. Plea for 14 million. 

If so what would be good options for replacements around a similar price.

Actually quite like both players. 

You could consider replacing Dalbert with Emerson, De Sciglio, Nacho, Henrichs or Kongolo.

As for Plea, you could take a chance and swap him for Deulofeu. I also think the Ox has developed very well and will do well this season.

15 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Thank you sir,

what are your thoughts on Vieira Luan from Gremio and Lanzini on a replacement for Plea, I've heard they've both been linked with Liverpool as a replacement for Coutinho if he leaves?

Lanzini is good but I would only buy him if he moves to liverpool.

12 hours ago, Afi said:

Thoughts on Chelsea youngsters Tomori and Clarke-Salter? Is it worth buying them?

Don't know about them but Tomori is very expensive and I would hold off on buying him

8 hours ago, johnWF said:

when will review the second division of spanish?

Honestly don't know mate

On 1 August 2017 at 2:19 PM, kylepearson said:

Can Paul Arriola get a rise?

A lot will depend on how much he plays next season. For now, I don't think he'll rise

Kierans91 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

What about Benatia, Yarmolenko, Welbeck, Carlos Vela and Ross Barkley?

Who should I sell and keep? Thanks !

I would look to sell all if there are good replacements available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mohanned said:

Will neymar get a downgrade as he will go to psg? 

Not so soon. If they win Ligue 1 and make it to at least the semi-finals/final of the UCL, I can see him keeping his rating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Will neymar get a downgrade as he will go to psg? 

I personally think he will tear up Ligue 1 and he's too highly regarded to get a down grade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad

 

Buffon - I will keep him for this season 

Alisson

 

Heinrichs

Eric Dier

Kolasinac

Van Dijk

Caldara

Ricardo Rodríguez

Lindelof

Sidibé

 

Zielinski

Kovacic

Mhkitaryan

Felipe Anderson

Cuadrado

Perisic

Draxler

Leroy Sané

Yarmolenko

 

Dzeko

Mertens

Carlos Vela

Lacazette

 

Loan: Milinkovic-Savic (MC), De Ligt, Lirola, Dahoud, Gelson Martins, Ismaila Sarr, Rashford.

 

Available to buy: Maxime Lopez, Chiesa, Upamecano, Niklas Stark, Iheanacho, Kimpembe, Ndidi, Dalbert, Ricardo Pereira, Kingsley Coman, Karamoh, Harit, Elvedi...

 

Available +90: Xhaka, Kanté, Goretzka, Özil, Aurier, Kurzawa, Glik, Gündogan and little else.

 

What do you think about my squad?

What players do you sell and buy?

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Squad

 

Buffon - I will keep him for this season 

Alisson

 

Heinrichs

Eric Dier

Kolasinac

Van Dijk

Caldara

Ricardo Rodríguez

Lindelof

Sidibé

 

Zielinski

Kovacic

Mhkitaryan

Felipe Anderson

Cuadrado

Perisic

Draxler

Leroy Sané

Yarmolenko

 

Dzeko

Mertens

Carlos Vela

Lacazette

 

Loan: Milinkovic-Savic (MC), De Ligt, Lirola, Dahoud, Gelson Martins, Ismaila Sarr, Rashford.

 

Available to buy: Maxime Lopez, Chiesa, Upamecano, Niklas Stark, Iheanacho, Kimpembe, Ndidi, Dalbert, Ricardo Pereira, Kingsley Coman, Karamoh, Harit, Elvedi...

 

Available +90: Xhaka, Kanté, Goretzka, Özil, Aurier, Kurzawa, Glik, Gündogan and little else.

 

What do you think about my squad?

What players do you sell and buy?

Thanks!

 

Nice squad, might be time to move Yarmalenko on though, if coman and upamecano are available id go for them and Kante to add dept to the  centre of midfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Squad

 

Buffon - I will keep him for this season 

Alisson

 

Heinrichs

Eric Dier

Kolasinac

Van Dijk

Caldara

Ricardo Rodríguez

Lindelof

Sidibé

 

Zielinski

Kovacic

Mhkitaryan

Felipe Anderson

Cuadrado

Perisic

Draxler

Leroy Sané

Yarmolenko

 

Dzeko

Mertens

Carlos Vela

Lacazette

 

Loan: Milinkovic-Savic (MC), De Ligt, Lirola, Dahoud, Gelson Martins, Ismaila Sarr, Rashford.

 

Available to buy: Maxime Lopez, Chiesa, Upamecano, Niklas Stark, Iheanacho, Kimpembe, Ndidi, Dalbert, Ricardo Pereira, Kingsley Coman, Karamoh, Harit, Elvedi...

 

Available +90: Xhaka, Kanté, Goretzka, Özil, Aurier, Kurzawa, Glik, Gündogan and little else.

 

What do you think about my squad?

What players do you sell and buy?

Thanks!

 

I agree about Yarmolenko and I'd probably get rid of Vela as well. Coman is the pick of the bunch to buy but Chiesa, Kimpembe and Elvedi would be shrewd buys too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now