arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Can someone please tell how Presnel Kimpembe has gone up in value to 10 million from 8 million because of his birthday yesterday? Surely this would make him cheaper with him being a year older :/ 

5 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Is Engvall worth signing?

Nope

4 hours ago, johnWF said:

rudy or paulinho?

Rudy

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Can someone please tell how Presnel Kimpembe has gone up in value to 10 million from 8 million because of his birthday yesterday? Surely this would make him cheaper with him being a year older :/ 

I think SM have done away with the value going down after the birthday. Not sure why he went up in value though. Only played half a match so far.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think SM have done away with the value going down after the birthday. Not sure why he went up in value though. Only played half a match so far.

AFAIK that's still a thing. At the start of the month the value goes down of players that had their birthday the month before. So 1st of September the value goes down of players that turned e.g. 23 in August. Kimpembe turned 22 so he's safe for another year. Berardi OTOH turned 23 in August and will drop from 14m to 12m when the month of August ends (just after the stroke of midnight, London time)

To illustrate, 89 rated players are valued:

- before the age of 23: from 14m (concerns can still lower this value though) to 20m (the likes of Jesus, Sule, Donnarumma) => they can still fluctuate in value before the first day of the month following their 23th birthday.

- 23yo - 24yo: 12m (no more volatility; rating needs to go up/down in order to increase/decrease value)

- 25yo - 26yo: 10m

- 27yo or older lose a bit of value on the first day of every month

Gabigol (87) is valued 10m and has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. He only turns 21yo though. Still his "potential" might be reevaluated downwards. Pulisic (14m) has the highest, no 87 rated players are valued 12m, a bunch at the 10m level, 8m and the bottom level (7m for 87 rated players younger than 23yo). Maybe this time Gabigol loses a bit of value the day he turns 21yo (SM might not change it though). I haven't really bothered with this aspect even though I have plenty of "volatile" under 23s (but have seen other <23yo players's value adjusted on their birthday).

4 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Does anyone know anything of Fankaty Dabo who started for Vitesse this weekend? He's only rated 72 surely he's worth picking up?

I usually hold off on buying players after just one start but if you're confident that he'll continue starting, then do pick him up

4 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Does anyone know anything of Fankaty Dabo who started for Vitesse this weekend? He's only rated 72 surely he's worth picking up?

I watched this player when he was on loan at Swindon last season and to be honest he was head and shoulders better than any other player that was apart of that side (although was an extremely poor league one side and was only there for a short spell). He is very highly regarded around here, with a good run in the Vitesse team he will be due a big rise for sure! Long term however, attitude is a problem for him and it is very unlikely he will break in the Chelsea team, I expect him to be sold and it's hard to judge his maximum level, can't imagine very high. I have also just read somewhere that he is 'very homesick' so may be worth keeping an eye on. Wait a month or so to see how many minutes he plays would be my advice.

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

Would you swap Belotti + Gimenez (or Sule) for Lukaku or Kane?

I would do Belotti + Gimenez for Lukaku, I can see Lukaku having a big season and Man U. I just think we'll see the best out of Lukaku and Pogba this season more so Pogba now that Matic has joined. Signing of the summer for me is Matic.

Personally I would NOT do Belotti and Sule, I believe Sule has a big future and what better place to play football and learn your trade than at Bayern.

Belotti also needs a big move, can't see him rising again this year if he stays at Torino.

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would do Belotti + Gimenez for Lukaku, I can see Lukaku having a big season and Man U. I just think we'll see the best out of Lukaku and Pogba this season more so Pogba now that Matic has joined. Signing of the summer for me is Matic.

Personally I would NOT do Belotti and Sule, I believe Sule has a big future and what better place to play football and learn your trade than at Bayern.

Belotti also needs a big move, can't see him rising again this year if he stays at Torino.

So you rate Lukaku higher than Kane?

4 minutes ago, Marek said:

So you rate Lukaku higher than Kane?

Imo yes, but then again I am a bit negative towards English players. I just think Lukaku has more in the locker and now he's at a big club I think it's the right time for him to kick on.

On 06/08/2017 at 10:20 AM, Soccahappy said:

There is a thread for "Help with Deals". I know the forum is a pretty dead nowadays but loading more & more on such as Arsenalrocs may well turn him away from the Forum altogether. I've seen it happen.

If he wanted to do this kind of post I'm sure he would contribute there. Sir Rahuul is already very busy elsewhere so let's give Ar a little bit of breathing room & let him do his own thing please.

I've repeated my post above for obvious reasons, Sir Rahul has left us (See last post in his thread today) & just loading more on arsenalrocs will only to my mind, bring about an action replay eventually. So keep enquiries interesting & more to the point of arsenalrocs thread or this "partial wilderness of a forum" nowadays MAY turn into a full scale "desert" (In both senses of the word).

Showing appreciation of his efforts in answering by liking his posts is also just good manners. B4 u all say that u do I know many do, but if u get a reply then 100% should. I always try to remember & hope I haven't forgot any. I think, SM do not allow more than 10 likes per day but I would always hope I'd remember to come back 24hours later & rectify matters.

Let me say not having much available time myself, if arsenalrocs also left then we have lost the most valuable scouting resource on this forum. BIG THANK YOU to arsenalrocs & since Sir Rahul has left may I say his title should go to ... "SIR arsenalrocs" & be greatly appropriate now :)

Bortolotto Sander - 70 rated

Only worth 70k absolute bargain and must buy for any club with a low budget!

I know Brazil is probably a long way off another review but his price may go up from now until then, you never know with SM.

Played 13 games (879 minutes) for Sport Recife coming on as a sub 3 times. Too early to determine his predicted rating but if he continues to play and Sport Recife can maintain a good position in Serie A he should get a healthy rise! 

70 ----> 78-80

30 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Something about Sam Field & Rekeem Harper (WBA) - played 70 & 20 minutes last weekend?

Yeah I would have to agree with @kylepearson came on as a sub a few times last season and will probably do the same this season if Barry is signed. As for Harper I can't see him getting a massive amount of game time he will also slip down the pecking order. If West Brom pick up a few injuries then you may see more of him.

Problem is there's only 1 game gone in the premier league so it's difficult to gage who will be a permenant fixture in the team this season especially when the transfer window is still open, we should all have a better idea of how the starting 11 of each team will look after the 1st of September.

After everything said above I think Sam Field is worth buying but I would hang fire on Harper.

2 hours ago, kylepearson said:

Isaac Vassell is probably worth picking up for 160k after his move to Birmingham. There's talk he may even get game time tonight. 

Definitely worth buying for that price, got a brilliant coach in Harry Redknapp too so wouldn't be surprised to see Birmingham doing pretty well this season. This will only help Vassell's rating if he can be a permanent fixture in the team.

On 14/8/2017 at 2:01 PM, Marek said:

Would you swap Belotti + Gimenez (or Sule) for Lukaku or Kane?

Thanks for the replies.
Anyone else? Now the only possible deal is Belotti+Gimenez for his Lukaku. I feel that it's not a good deal for me, but I want to listen your reasons.