arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

It's not easy losing Bale but for the future it would suit me & I'd try to replace Bale with a Sanchez, Reus or even Higuaine, Benzema etc I just know your going to say "Not Available" but someone to keep your attack going for the time Jesus is up there. Stop gaps I guess but only you know which is more vital now or future??

my forward line is david silva griezman messi suarez kevin db  and also cesc fab

Guys,

Mr.Confused here.  Alban Lafont, 86 rating , was yesterday worth £8m.  Today he's worth £12m; there;s been no rating increase.  In between times I've flogged two players, an 85 rated winger, & an 80 rated striker.  Can any of you please explain how this value increase has occurred?

Thanks muchly.

11 hours ago, Roachy said:

i have gareth bale and have been offered busquets and sterling for him is this a good deal or maybe if I could swap sterling for jesus for this deal

I'd definitely take Busquets & Jesus if you can.  That would be my preference, but I'd probably take Busquets & Steling as a second choice.

I can confirm he is 8m on my database & that is certainly recent weeks I entered that. Toulouse don't play til tomorrow. Has he been added to a "France Squad" of some kind, U20? or up for a young players award???

I remember he was linked with Arsenal as an understudy to Cech, but surely that's backward step (not playing) & transfer deadline has passed. Arsenal could loan him back to Toulouse of course.

BUT more than likely it's just SM seeing he's 100% minutes & want to take the profit out of him. SM=Scoundrel Miniminds :):(

27 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Help with these deals plz..consider ratings at the end of this season

lewandowski or lukaku + rugani?

sterling or kimpembe+20m? 

I think Lukaku will be 93 and Rugani 90 but I think I would still rather have Lewandowski personally and Sterling might get 92 and Kimpembe 88/89 but I think I would have Sterling 

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Malcom (girondins de bordeaux)??

Should get a +1 to 88 providing he continues as he has done so far. Squad Cap is 89 and he has 4G & 3Assists.

NOW                    
10 20 87 87 66.0% 31.8% 616 630 97.78% FilipeMalcom Bordeaux

20 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I can confirm he is 8m on my database & that is certainly recent weeks I entered that. Toulouse don't play til tomorrow. Has he been added to a "France Squad" of some kind, U20? or up for a young players award???

I remember he was linked with Arsenal as an understudy to Cech, but surely that's backward step (not playing) & transfer deadline has passed. Arsenal could loan him back to Toulouse of course.

BUT more than likely it's just SM seeing he's 100% minutes & want to take the profit out of him. SM=Scoundrel Miniminds :):(

I can't find anything to indicate that he's met any over the criteria that you've mentioned.  Who knows!

Lafont.JPG

2 hours ago, shangar said:

Next question.  Should I stick or twist?  If I sell him it's a £4m profit, but is he a future 90 rating payer?

Please keep in mind I have a squad size cap of 25.

4m+ the 10% extra on the bid is not to be sniffed at. Toulouse are not doing that well, they lost 2-0 tonight at Marseille & I think are now 14th. Lafont is starting every game 100% but he probably will be capped at 87 or 88 ifToulouse improve, So unless he moves, upwards movement for Gk's are a bit random, hit & miss. There as been plenty of other possible rising Gk's mentioned on here, Strakosha etc.

I'd check if there was a suitable replacement, available in your Gw, b4 making your move. Anthony Lopes missed out on a deserved rise last season is 10m & 89rated, Pocket the difference??

A bunch of players that could get rises. Your thoughts, please:

Diego Carlos 86 +1

Kenny Tete 86 +1

Luis Alberto 86 +1

Skriniar 86 +1

Philip Max 86 +1

Lenglet 87 +1

Kepa 87 +1

Jamaal Lascelles 85 +1

A Saint-Maximin 84 +1

L Torreira 87 +1

Lucas Hernández 87 +1

F Kamano 86 +1

Dalbert 88 +1

Skhiri 85 +1

Gacinovic 86 +1

Chiesa 86 +1

Sule 89 +1

Dahoud 88 +1

Emre Can 89 +1

Gabriel Jesus 89 +1

B Mendy 90 +1

Marcel Sabitzer 88 +1

Selnaes 86 stay/+1

Y Sabaly 87 stay/+1

Masina 87 stay/+1

Jetro Willems 88 stay/+1

Castillejo 88 stay/+1

Fekir 89 stay/+1

Clinton Njie 85 +1/+2

H Maguire 85 +1/+2

Mandragora 82 +1/+2

Zakaria Denis 85 +1/+2

Rony Lopes 85 +1/+2

G Guedes 85 +1/+2

Malcom 87 +1/+2

Strakosha 83 +2

I Sarr 83 +2

Joe Gomez 83 +2

Joris Gnagnon 83 +2

Calabria 83 +2

Rodri 83 +2

C Soler 83 +2

Upamecano 85 +2

M Jorge 85 +2

J Bamba 82 +3

V Jovanovic 82 +3

Thilo Kehrer 82 +3

JK Augustin 82 +3

Enis Bardhi 82 +3

Didn't find this guy in-game:

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/unai-nunez/profil/spieler/338285

20 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Who was looking for a Goalkeeper?

Maksym Koval, once one of the greatest youth prospects in Europe, FINALLY getting his break in the Dynamo Kyiv net after the retirement of the legendary Oleksandr Shovkovskiy. 

Also Agustin Rossi, in the sticks for Boca Juniors

It was me :) TY 

20 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Who was looking for a Goalkeeper?

Maksym Koval, once one of the greatest youth prospects in Europe, FINALLY getting his break in the Dynamo Kyiv net after the retirement of the legendary Oleksandr Shovkovskiy. 

Also Agustin Rossi, in the sticks for Boca Juniors

:( both unavailable