arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Belgium risers

As promised the 3th update about Belgium (there will be 8 -10 updates :))

Not in database yet

The players in Italic played already for their teams.

- Hassane Bandé (4 matches/8 matches, 4 goals)

- Edon Zhegrova (2 matches/8 matches)

- Emmanuel Banda (4 matches/8 matches)

All these 3 players are new from in the summer, so statics doesn't say something in their case. Zhegrova comes out the youth of KRC Genk. The other 2 are found by scouts, thanks to KV Mechelen and KV Oostende.

Tomorrow

I will start with the squads of the teams, so you can find on "The Best of Belgian football".

Thanks to you all.

3 hours ago, Dot I Dot said:

Alfredo Morelos ( Rangers ) , 21 y / 80 , 6 goals in 7 matches this season . Before he joined Rangers he had 27 goals in 42 matches(circa 3400 min) .Intersting stats. 
Also Ross Mccrorie (19 y / 73 rating) has some hype around his name . It is argued that he will be the next Scotland hero only if he gets more playing times. I'm not from Scotland though , I have just read some articles about it ,. Maybe someone Scottish here informs us.

Morelos looks decent but Rangers are not doing that great. He has attracted attention from some English Championship clubs. 

McCrorie has played one full game and came on as sub in another. It is typical of the media to hype young players. He might turn out to be a good player. Maybe worth a gamble at his value. 

11 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Bonjour

Vendre musacchio + jorge mere et acheter phill jones + mikel merino + clef lenglet c'est plus intéressant pour moi ??

Merci

Je ne connais pas Lenglet, mais moi je choisi pour Musacchio et Meré. Merino n'est pas un joueur special et je ne suis pas un fan de Jones.

Donc, tiens Musacchio et Mere.

Mes excuses pour mon français. Ce n'est pas ma langue.

Il y a 10 minutes, thorgan lesar a déclaré:

Je ne connais pas Lenglet, mais moi je suis choisi pour Musacchio et Meré. Merino n'est pas un joueur spécial et je ne suis pas un fan de Jones.

Donc, tiens Musacchio et Mere.

Mes excuses pour mon français. Ce n'est pas ma langue.

Mais musacchio et merė n'augmenterons pas alors que les autres oui

1 minute ago, Mickbor59 said:

Mais musacchio et mere n'augmenterons pas alors que les autres oui

Oui ça c'est vrai. Je pense que Jones merité 90. C'est une bonne question. Mussachio et Jones sont bonnes, mais si  je dois choisir alors c'est Musacchio. Lenglet, je ne connais pas. Merino augmente. Ca c'est sûre, mais a mon avis ce n'est pas un joueur avec un futur comme Marc Bartra. C'est possible de changer un petit peu si c'est permets ;) ?

11 hours ago, Dot I Dot said:

Alfredo Morelos ( Rangers ) , 21 y / 80 , 6 goals in 7 matches this season . Before he joined Rangers he had 27 goals in 42 matches(circa 3400 min) .Intersting stats. 
Also Ross Mccrorie (19 y / 73 rating) has some hype around his name . It is argued that he will be the next Scotland hero only if he gets more playing times. I'm not from Scotland though , I have just read some articles about it ,. Maybe someone Scottish here informs us.

avoid Scotland really

48 minutes ago, geetay87 said:

i am thinking of swapping Mahrez for Salah. The only problem is Mahrez is doing unbelievably well for me

As a LFC fan, i thought Salah would come in and be a useful player

How wrong that has been. Has been unplayable at times, really excelled. Yes his finishing is a doubt, but really has impressed way more, i don think anyone expected him to be this good. I would take him over Mahrez at this time.

12 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Will Paco Alcacer go -1 in winter review?

He could perfectly go -1 as he is not playing almost never & even not included in the squad for many matches. Actually, I think it's very likely. 

7 hours ago, geetay87 said:

i am thinking of swapping Mahrez for Salah. The only problem is Mahrez is doing unbelievably well for me

I would do it. I think Mahrez won't drop but Salah start of the season has been quite good & he's also 91 (with few but chances of 92).

9 hours ago, -JMH- said:

As a LFC fan, i thought Salah would come in and be a useful player

How wrong that has been. Has been unplayable at times, really excelled. Yes his finishing is a doubt, but really has impressed way more, i don think anyone expected him to be this good. I would take him over Mahrez at this time.

I am also a Liverpool fan. I couldn't agree more. I thought the price tag was a little high at first but oh my. What a start he has had. Shame about the other end haha. My only worry is that if i take out mahrez then my team might not perform as well. I am unbeaten in 13 games and mahrez has been immense. Is salah a good performer on soccer manager? 

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Angel correa 90?

Had a great start of the season, 3 goals & 1 assist in 6 La Liga matches & taking a place in Atletico attack along with Griezmann but will had to keep his place & high level more time to reach 90, still soon to say. 

14 hours ago, Monolithic said:

It seems like Anderlecht's defence may have had the same attitude... ;)

Our defence ? It was all of them on the pitch. What a disaster. In my opinion a big big big big big fault by Nicolas Frutos (the coach). No pressure, no attacking, waiting on the ball, ....... . Frutos is a coach that is just started in the business. It's too early for him. Specially the games againt Waasland-Beveren and KVC Westerlo weren't good all. We won deserved from Westerlo (Cup), but we won while it was Waasland-Beveren who was better. It's a real shame for the moment. Frutos made Celtic Barcelona. :/ While Celtic wasn't good at all ! We have more qualities, but if you don't use the qualities right and you don't attack and give no pressure, it's too easy for teams like Celtic or "FC badplayerteam". RSC Anderlecht is sick, really sick. Our best youth is leaving. Thanks to the manager of the club and the coaches. I'm not dissapointed. I'm furious. We aren't playing the football where Anderlecht stands for.

Btw, Kieran Tierney really good player. Put him on your database.  

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Our defence ? It was all of them on the pitch. What a disaster. In my opinion a big big big big big fault by Nicolas Frutos (the coach). No pressure, no attacking, waiting on the ball, ....... . Frutos is a coach that is just started in the business. It's too early for him. Specially the games againt Waasland-Beveren and KVC Westerlo weren't good all. We won deserved from Westerlo (Cup), but we won while it was Waasland-Beveren who was better. It's a real shame for the moment. Frutos made Celtic Barcelona. :/ While Celtic wasn't good at all ! We have more qualities, but if you don't use the qualities right and you don't attack and give no pressure, it's too easy for teams like Celtic or "FC badplayerteam". RSC Anderlecht is sick, really sick. Our best youth is leaving. Thanks to the manager of the club and the coaches. I'm not dissapointed. I'm furious. We aren't playing the football where Anderlecht stands for.

Btw, Kieran Tierney really good player. Put him on your database.  

I sympathize and sorry if it sounded like I was being facetious.

At least things could be worse though...you could be a Tranmere Rovers fan like me! :)

7 hours ago, Mr Gangie said:

Who to go for?

Van De Beek or Lees-Melou?

Lees-Melou is due an increase, but Van De Beek is younger, is getting plenty of minutes, and on the bare numbers is clearly the better option long-term.