Waldemar Anton – 84 – D(C) – 21 - £2.8m – 720/720

Thilo Kehrer – 82 – D(RLC), DM(C) – 21 - £2.8m – 720/720

Amine Harit – 85 – M(C), AM(RLC) – 20 - £4m – 578/720

Weston McKennie – 70 – DM, M, AM(C) – 19 - £0.28m – 301/720

Fabian Ruiz – 80 – AM(RLC), F(RL) – 21 - £1.4m – 272/630

Jakub Jankto – 85 – M(LC) – 21 - £4m – 635/720

Giuseppe Pezzella – 80 – D, DM, M(RL) – 19 - £1.4m – 340/630

Under 80 rating players (u23) From Spain

Iñigo Cordoba, Athletic Club (76 rated/20 years old) played 239 out of 630 minutes in La Liga, but started in the last two matches, will play much more after Muniain injury. Latest prospect from Lezama to break into the first team along with Unai Nuñez (not added yet to the database).  Predicted rise: 76-->80

Mauro Arambarri, Getafe (80 rated/22 years old) played 498 out of 630 minutes in La Liga, starting 7 out of 8 matches. Very impressive in his La Liga debut after not easy in France. Predicted rise: 80-->82

Pablo Maffeo, Girona loan from Man City (80 rated/20 years old) 506 out of 630 minutes in la Liga, starting 7 out of 8 matches playing as a wing right back. Predicted rise: 80-->82

Mario Hermoso, Espanyol (78 rated/22 years old) 450 out of 630 minutes, starting every match since match day 3. Predicted rise: 78-->82

Federico Valverde, Deportivo loan from Real Madrid (78 rated/19 years old) 326 out of 630 minutes, but starting last three matches. Also called for Uruguay national team recently with impressive performances. Predicted rise: 78-->80

Esteban Rolon, Malaga (76 rated/22 years old) 206 minutes out 630 but starting 3 out of 4 last matches. Predicted rise: 76-->78

Alex Mula, Malaga (70 rated/21 years old) 464 out of 630 minutes, starting every match since match day 3 & getting lot of minutes in Malaga first team. Predicted rise: 70-->76

Fabian Ruiz, Betis (80 rated/21 years old) was mentioned by @shangar previously. Starting every match since his great performance in Bernabeu against Real Madrid scoring 1 goal & 2 assists. Predicted rise: 80-->83

Kevin Rodrigues (78 rated/23 years old) 540 out of 630 minutes, with 1 goal & 2 assists. Has overcome De la Bella in the fight for the left back spot after Yuri leave to PSG. Predicted rise: 78-->82

A great resource. A couple of questions though, if I may.

1. F.BUSTOS 80 -> Called by Sampaoli -> Great prospect

...really? He is available and I have the money...but his Whoscored ratings are pretty low (6 or so form). He has only played a couple of games I believe and he is already 21 (which is pretty old for a 80 rated player). I own BARCO...and his potential I can see and understand, but BUSTOS? Is he really worth the plunge? Is he likely to move to a big club/hit the heights of 89/90 one day?

LEES-MELOU, Pierre

...he is available and I have seen his name banded about...and his stats this season are impressive. Once again, he is pretty old at 24. Do you see him as big club/89 or 90 material...or just a player to make money on an increase.

Finally...do you have any recommendations for 16-22 Centre Backs that are great prospects. I am talking  could hit 88/89/90+ one day...even if it takes a long time. I am looking for some not so obvious bargains. Like VINAGRE, Rúben kind of bargain (already put an offer in!). 

Thanks guys!

28 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

LEES-MELOU, Pierre

...he is available and I have seen his name banded about...and his stats this season are impressive. Once again, he is pretty old at 24. Do you see him as big club/89 or 90 material...or just a player to make money on an increase.

Lees-Melou is a definite riser in my eyes, so a short term profit can be made.  Whether he'll rise to high 80's, or even to the nineties, one can only speculate, there are no guarantees.  If he continues his present form, I think he's only played 11 games this season, he can certainly make 86/87, but we're probably talking about 12 to 18 months time.

1 hour ago, shangar said:

I've been looking at Pau Lopez.  No.1 at Espanyol.  He's returned from an unsuccessful loan spell at Tottenham.  This season he's played every minute of 7 La Liga matches.  His rating is 85, and age 22.  What do you think his prospects are of a rating increase?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pau-lopez/profil/spieler/286415

Thanks in advance.

I think a +1 to 86 if he continues starting. Another +1 to 87 at the end of the season would be probable 

I have a difficult question :). It doesn't matter from where they are, but can someone give me a list with talents (-21) ?

You need to know I manage a club with 129 young players, so that's the difficult part :P. It doesn't matter if he doesn't play each match. One condition: He needs to play 15 % of the matches in his competition.

I'm searching each week and follow a lot of (young) players. Watch a lot of statics, videos and make a report about the player (his potential, is he a player that I want in my team and system, his profile, is he match made for my style of playing, ..). I have on this moment 426 players on my database. Sometimes I watching in my database if I need to delete some players. Just did :). 10 players gone on my database.

Player that I have just signed! Good shout for an increase?

322670.jpg

Ismaila Sarr

AM,F(RL) 19yo 83 rated

Rejected a Barca move this summer, 7 starts (577mins) for Rennes, 1 goal, 2 assists, 7.11 rating (WS)

Any advice on BUSTOS as previously asked? Is he really a promising talent? His stats ain't that good. Barely started a game.

Hi Guys

Sorry about the location of this post but was wondering if anyone could answer this question. 

I bid maximum for a newly added player and about 4 hours later someone else made the same offer. Both were accepted but he got the player. 

Any info/theories would be appreciated. 

Cheers

2 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Hi Guys

Sorry about the location of this post but was wondering if anyone could answer this question. 

I bid maximum for a newly added player and about 4 hours later someone else made the same offer. Both were accepted but he got the player. 

Cheers

It's either random...or it goes to the weakest team. My theory.

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

How much Rodri Hernandez from Villareal will rise? 83 now.

85 I think. 627 out of 630 minutes in La Liga so far although when Bruno Soriano is out of injury will have a tough competitor to keep playing regularly every week by the way. 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Simone Zaza 89->90?

I think at the end of the season, but definitely had an amazing start of the season with 6 goals in 7 matches. 

56 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Player that I have just signed! Good shout for an increase?

Any advice on BUSTOS as previously asked? Is he really a promising talent? His stats ain't that good. Barely started a game.

Very good player, +2 to 85 in the next review I think. Don't know much about Bustos sorry. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What do you guys think of my new talents I bought ?

- Dominik Kotarski

- Maximilian Wöber

- Jorge Cuenca

- Rubén Vinagre

- Willem Geubels

- Pereira Danilo

- Adama Diakhaby

Great talents, especially Vinagre, Geubels & Diakhaby for me. 

9 minutes ago, Third said:

Great talents, especially Vinagre, Geubels & Diakhaby for me. 

Just had my VINAGRE bid accepted :)

I thought that I was being sneaky by putting in a minimum bid for GEUBELS. No one was watching him. Came home from work to find that annoyingly...someone in my GM had put in a maximum bid...and both offers had been accepted. Dammit. We know who is going to win that one :(

Can't win em' all.

On 14/09/2017 at 9:59 PM, Soccahappy said:

Flip of a coin.

Jemerson looking good 100% minutes & 2goals. But Meunier has 180mins for a much higher rated club (SM wise). If Meunier can increase his percentage minutes (40%) just a bit more he has a chance. They both might but Jemerson must be favourite.

Worth swapping ROJO 90 for JEMERSON 89 if I can?

27 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Worth swapping ROJO 90 for JEMERSON 89 if I can?

Yes, you can gain also money

24 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Rise  prediction?

+4

Some cheap U21 around the world:

Sure risers

Grandsir, Fode Ballo, Lienhart, Ouwejan, Geiger, Khammas, Dobson, Floranus, Fankaty Dabo, Guus Til

Potential risers

Cuisance , Janjicic, Robin Hack, Itter, Zhamaletdinov, Avounou, Kik Pierie, Jan Repas

6 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Hi Guys

Cheers

I had also some battles for some young players. They chose always me :) . I take an example.

I want Maximilian Wöber for example and do a bid (maximum) and 4 hours later Liverpool do also an offer (maximum). He chose me, because I have less players on the CB (the position of Wöber) then Liverpool in rating. They "think" they can play more for me then for Liverpool.

My CB's:

Van Dijk (90), Tah (89), Lindelöf (89), Bartra (89) & Kongolo (88)

Liverpool his CB's:

Bonucci (95), Marquinhos (91), Varane (92), Matip (90) & Rugani (89)

Maybe, but I don't hink so, also the reason you get more chances in division 2 (my team, I come from division 3) then in division 1 (Liverpool). But like I said I think the CB-argument is the right one.