arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

38 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Kurzawa or ghoulam? Who will get a rise next month?

Ghoulam for me.Anyway probably both will ruse, I'm sure about Ghoulam not so sure about Kurzawa but probably yes, PSG start of season has been great & he's the first option at LB (despite Berchiche is getting his chances lately). 

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

Amath Ndiaye worth buying? Whats his potential..thanks

Good talent, is starting every match this season so will rise sure probably +2 to 84 in the next review & maybe 86 in the end of the season. At long term I don't see a top player potential more a 89-90 for me but will depend on how he develops, have really good conditions, he is really fast but need to improve in other aspects of the game. 

14 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Gagliardini 88 to 89 next review? 

Need more minutes. Has not playing regularly this season. 

Marlos Moreno worth keeping? 

No, sell him. 

6 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Marlos Moreno worth keeping? 

don't think so. he played only 13 minutes.
with the same price there are a lot of better players

7 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

don't think so. he played only 13 minutes.
with the same price there are a lot of better players

Who would you go for instead I have a huge list would be interested in who you like also what about Axel tuanzebe keep or sell? 

6 hours ago, jbradley16731590 said:

My merry band of wonderkids is:

Jordan Torunarigha sell 

Diogo Dalot

Faitout Maouassa sell

Atakan Akkaynak

Hannes Wolf

Vinicius Junior

Yann Karamoh

Myziane Maolida

Not sure whether to swap out one or two of them? 

20 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Who would you go for instead I have a huge list would be interested in who you like also what about Axel tuanzebe keep or sell? 

i think you sould keep Tuanzebe, because Mou said good words about him and is too early to say if he will not play. you have to consider some match of the national cup (i think he will play this type of matches). Besides he is lower rated than Moreno and he doesn't bring you much money.. moreno's value is 5 mln, tuanzebe is 1.6 mln.

keep an eye on:
- Haverz (18, 73, 5mln.. yesterday scored 4 gol with Germany u19, new Ballack for myself)
- Unai nunez (20, 80, 1.2mln) played all games with Bilbao and he will increase his value in the next review
- Luis Alberto (25, 83, 3mln) play very well with Lazio (great start of season), he will get sure +1, very probably +2 in the next review.
- Carlos Soler (20, 83, 3mln) play very well with Valencia (3rd in Liga), great prospect
- Calvert Lewin (80, 20, 2mln) great future. play a lot with Everton. in the next review very probably +3
there's a lot of player in this range of price. They are better than Moreno for sure.

59 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

luis alberto +2 to 88 in next review? worth buying?
Also, can someone please give rating prediction for Godfred Donsah? 

Thanks

if he plays in the same way like now and Lazio continues in this way, i think +2 will be sure.

for now he will stays 85

34 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

i think you sould keep Tuanzebe, because Mou said good words about him and is too early to say if he will not play. you have to consider some match of the national cup (i think he will play this type of matches). Besides he is lower rated than Moreno and he doesn't bring you much money.. moreno's value is 5 mln, tuanzebe is 1.6 mln.

keep an eye on:
- Haverz (18, 73, 5mln.. yesterday scored 4 gol with Germany u19, new Ballack for myself) HAVE HIM
- Unai nunez (20, 80, 1.2mln) played all games with Bilbao and he will increase his value in the next review HAVE HIM
- Luis Alberto (25, 83, 3mln) play very well with Lazio (great start of season), he will get sure +1, very probably +2 in the next review.
- Carlos Soler (20, 83, 3mln) play very well with Valencia (3rd in Liga), great prospect HAVE HIM
- Calvert Lewin (80, 20, 2mln) great future. play a lot with Everton. in the next review very probably +3
there's a lot of player in this range of price. They are better than Moreno for sure.

Looking for unfound really 

I have established myself a really solid youth team over the past few years. I am about to add ARP, SCHMID, P. NETO, FRUCHTL and WOBER to it.

I don't suppose you guys have any tips for who I could sell out of the list? I am always looking to replace the failures with new promise.

L

T.HERNÁNDEZ Photo T.HERNÁNDEZ            
LnL

K.TETE Photo K.TETE            
LnL

H.ONYEKURU Photo H.ONYEKURU            
LnL

M.LEMOS Photo M.LEMOS            
Int

A.MARTÍN Photo A.MARTÍN            
-

I.SARR Photo I.SARR            
Int

E.BARCO Photo E.BARCO            
LnL

M.DE LIGT Photo M.DE LIGT            
-

P.RETSOS Photo P.RETSOS            
Int

D.VAN DE BEEK Photo D.VAN DE BEEK            
-

F.CHALOV Photo F.CHALOV            
Int

D.LUIZ Photo D.LUIZ            
-

D.CALVERT-LEWIN Photo D.CALVERT-LEWIN            
Int

O.ÉDOUARD Photo O.ÉDOUARD            
-

J.HERNÁNDEZ Photo J.HERNÁNDEZ            
-

J.LAZARE AMANI Photo J.LAZARE AMANI            
Int

L.DA SILVA LOPES Photo L.DA SILVA LOPES            
-

J.MARIMÓN Photo J.MARIMÓN            
-

A.HAKIMI Photo A.HAKIMI            
-

F.EVANDER Photo F.EVANDER            
-

R.MÚJICA Photo R.MÚJICA            
-

K.DANSO Photo K.DANSO            
-

G.TIL Photo G.TIL            
Int

L.ZIDANE Photo L.ZIDANE            
-

J.VANCAMP Photo J.VANCAMP            
-

J.CARRASCAL Photo J.CARRASCAL            
-

J.ODGAARD Photo J.ODGAARD            
Int

J.BRANDARIZ Photo J.BRANDARIZ            
-

S.LEE Photo S.LEE            
-

A.OMUR Photo A.OMUR            
Int

A.ZEQIRI Photo A.ZEQIRI            
-

V.BICHAKHCHYAN Photo V.BICHAKHCHYAN            
-

Z.VANHEUSDEN Photo Z.VANHEUSDEN            
-

N.HADZIĆ Photo N.HADZIĆ            
-

C.FRÝDEK Photo C.FRÝDEK            
-

D.DALOT Photo D.DALOT            
-

M.MAOLIDA Photo M.MAOLIDA            
-

N.TAITAGUE Photo N.TAITAGUE            
Int

A.KHAMMAS Photo A.KHAMMAS            
-

P.DANILO Photo P.DANILO            
-

E.LARA Photo E.LARA            
-

D.SALAZAR Photo D.SALAZAR            
-

M.MCGUANE Photo M.MCGUANE            
-

V.ZHIKOV Photo V.ZHIKOV            
-

K.MICHAEL Photo K.MICHAEL            
Int

J.SANCHO Photo J.SANCHO            
Int

S.KOITA Photo S.KOITA            
-

D.JOVELJIĆ Photo D.JOVELJIĆ            
-

D.JOVANOVIĆ Photo D.JOVANOVIĆ            
-

A.MAIER Photo A.MAIER            
Int

K.FINNSSON Photo K.FINNSSON            
Int

G.SOW Photo G.SOW            
-

J.BRUUN LARSEN Photo J.BRUUN LARSEN            
-

D.UTKIN Photo D.UTKIN            
-

R.VINAGRE Photo R.VINAGRE

20 hours ago, jbradley16731590 said:

My merry band of wonderkids is:

Jordan Torunarigha   SELL

Diogo Dalot

Faitout Maouassa      SELL

Atakan Akkaynak

Hannes Wolf

Vinicius Junior

Yann Karamoh

Myziane Maolida

Not sure whether to swap out one or two of them? 

Too early to tell..

11 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I have established myself a really solid youth team over the past few years. I am about to add ARP, SCHMID, P. NETO, FRUCHTL and WOBER to it.

I don't suppose you guys have any tips for who I could sell out of the list? I am always looking to replace the failures with new promise.

L

T.HERNÁNDEZ Photo T.HERNÁNDEZ            
LnL

K.TETE Photo K.TETE            
LnL

H.ONYEKURU Photo H.ONYEKURU            
LnL

M.LEMOS Photo M.LEMOS            
Int

A.MARTÍN Photo A.MARTÍN            
-

I.SARR Photo I.SARR            
Int

E.BARCO Photo E.BARCO            
LnL

M.DE LIGT Photo M.DE LIGT            
-

P.RETSOS Photo P.RETSOS            
Int

D.VAN DE BEEK Photo D.VAN DE BEEK            
-

F.CHALOV Photo F.CHALOV            
Int

D.LUIZ Photo D.LUIZ            
-

D.CALVERT-LEWIN Photo D.CALVERT-LEWIN            
Int

O.ÉDOUARD Photo O.ÉDOUARD            
-

J.HERNÁNDEZ Photo J.HERNÁNDEZ            
-

J.LAZARE AMANI Photo J.LAZARE AMANI            
Int

L.DA SILVA LOPES Photo L.DA SILVA LOPES            
-

J.MARIMÓN Photo J.MARIMÓN            
-

A.HAKIMI Photo A.HAKIMI            
-

F.EVANDER Photo F.EVANDER            
-

R.MÚJICA Photo R.MÚJICA            
-

K.DANSO Photo K.DANSO            
-

G.TIL Photo G.TIL            
Int

L.ZIDANE Photo L.ZIDANE            
-

J.VANCAMP Photo J.VANCAMP            
-

J.CARRASCAL Photo J.CARRASCAL            
-

J.ODGAARD Photo J.ODGAARD       Sell    
Int

J.BRANDARIZ Photo J.BRANDARIZ            
-

S.LEE Photo S.LEE       Sell    
-

A.OMUR Photo A.OMUR            
Int

A.ZEQIRI Photo A.ZEQIRI            
-

V.BICHAKHCHYAN Photo V.BICHAKHCHYAN            
-

Z.VANHEUSDEN Photo Z.VANHEUSDEN            
-

N.HADZIĆ Photo N.HADZIĆ            
-

C.FRÝDEK Photo C.FRÝDEK            
-

D.DALOT Photo D.DALOT            
-

M.MAOLIDA Photo M.MAOLIDA            
-

N.TAITAGUE Photo N.TAITAGUE            
Int

A.KHAMMAS Photo A.KHAMMAS            
-

P.DANILO Photo P.DANILO            
-

E.LARA Photo E.LARA            
-

D.SALAZAR Photo D.SALAZAR            
-

M.MCGUANE Photo M.MCGUANE            
-

V.ZHIKOV Photo V.ZHIKOV            
-

K.MICHAEL Photo K.MICHAEL            
Int

J.SANCHO Photo J.SANCHO            
Int

S.KOITA Photo S.KOITA            
-

D.JOVELJIĆ Photo D.JOVELJIĆ            
-

D.JOVANOVIĆ Photo D.JOVANOVIĆ            
-

A.MAIER Photo A.MAIER            
Int

K.FINNSSON Photo K.FINNSSON            
Int

G.SOW Photo G.SOW            
-

J.BRUUN LARSEN Photo J.BRUUN LARSEN            
-

D.UTKIN Photo D.UTKIN            
-

R.VINAGRE Photo R.VINAGRE

Look for uni nunez, pellegri, reisse nelson, cutrone. 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Look for uni nunez, pellegri, reisse nelson, cutrone. 

Thank you friend. I will have to think about selling ODGAARD...I mean he scored a screamer last year has just moved to Inter. I kind of agree with LEE...such a disappointment though. A La Masia graduate and once touted as the South Korean Messi. Now at Hellas Verona and doesn't look like it is going to happen for him.

Thank you for the tips. All are taken except for UNAI NUNEZ, who I have just signed. I knew a little about him before he was added to the database. A great example of how some of the stats out there are misleading. Transfermarkt put him at a measly 300K. For those who play FIFA, Sofifa put his potential at a measly 78. BUT I think that both are wrong.

UNAI NUNEZ has started all 7 games and 100% minutes this season for Bilbao and with Yeray ALVAREZ's cancer and ongoing treatment, he looks set to be LAPORTE's partner at CB for the foreseeable future. With Inaki WILLIAMS and MUNIAIN, Bilbao is far from being a team in La Liga that is just there to 'make up the numbers'. Bilbao are established and have real quality and I believe that even when UNAI NUNEZ plays badly, having LAPORTE as a CB partner will reflect positively on his performances and form.

Not only this, but UNAI NUNEZ isn't performing badly. So far he has excelled! Whoscored put him at 7.21 in these 7 games, the third highest rated player in the team (behind two players that have not played every game). He has even outperformed LAPORTE (at 7.09) who has played the same minutes.

When you look at this, UNAI NUNEZ is guaranteed a rise this winter and if he carries on as he has, this rise and his long term potential could be massive. At worst he will make you money. At best he could be heading for LAPORTE heights, a 89/90 CB. If there were ever a player to buy, it would be UNAI NUNEZ and I would urge anyone to buy him in their GM while they still can!

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Thank you friend. I will have to think about selling ODGAARD...I mean he scored a screamer last year has just moved to Inter. I kind of agree with LEE...such a disappointment though. A La Masia graduate and once touted as the South Korean Messi. Now at Hellas Verona and doesn't look like it is going to happen for him.

Thank you for the tips. All are taken except for UNAI NUNEZ, who I have just signed. I knew a little about him before he was added to the database. A great example of how some of the stats out there are misleading. Transfermarkt put him at a measly 300K. For those who play FIFA, Sofifa put his potential at a measly 78. BUT I think that both are wrong.

UNAI NUNEZ has started all 7 games and 100% minutes this season for Bilbao and with Yeray ALVAREZ's cancer and ongoing treatment, he looks set to be LAPORTE's partner at CB for the foreseeable future. With Inaki WILLIAMS and MUNIAIN, Bilbao is far from being a team in La Liga that is just there to 'make up the numbers'. Bilbao are established and have real quality and I believe that even when UNAI NUNEZ plays badly, having LAPORTE as a CB partner will reflect positively on his performances and form.

Not only this, but UNAI NUNEZ isn't performing badly. So far he has excelled! Whoscored put him at 7.21 in these 7 games, the third highest rated player in the team (behind two players that have not played every game). He has even outperformed LAPORTE (at 7.09) who has played the same minutes.

When you look at this, UNAI NUNEZ is guaranteed a rise this winter and if he carries on as he has, this rise and his long term potential could be massive. At worst he will make you money. At best he could be heading for LAPORTE heights, a 89/90 CB. If there were ever a player to buy, it would be UNAI NUNEZ and I would urge anyone to buy him in their GM while they still can!

Orsolini is also good but probably taken Carles alena.golovin.  Itter,baak. Tom baack ,guebbels,mason mount,adjapong should be good future players 

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I don't know the player. So Nunez is in my database. 1 day later Athletic Bilbao (no coach) did an offer. I was thinking about an offer, but I already have a huge selection of youngsters (117 players) so I'm only going to do an offer if I know his profile and potential now. So Nunez is now a player of Bilbao in my gw. I need to wait now till december to do transfer. 

He has now more time too proof himself. If he continues like this I consider to buy him. Hope Liverpool, Manchester City, Valencia, Manchester United and Arsenal doesn't follow him. They are the most active teams with youngsters 

22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I don't know the player. So Nunez is in my database. 1 day later Athletic Bilbao (no coach) did an offer. I was thinking about an offer, but I already have a huge selection of youngsters (117 players) so I'm only going to do an offer if I know his profile and potential now. So Nunez is now a player of Bilbao in my gw. I need to wait now till december to do transfer. 

He has now more time too proof himself. If he continues like this I consider to buy him. Hope Liverpool, Manchester City, Valencia, Manchester United and Arsenal doesn't follow him. They are the most active teams with youngsters 

I agree. He seems to have come from nowhere. For me, it is hard enough to find a young player that is a first team regular in a top league. It is even harder to find one that is playing very well. Unai NUNEZ has both of these. From Bilbao's team sheets, the manager seems committed to starting him in every game. It appears as though he is the managers replacement for Yeray ALVAREZ. NUNEZ's excellent form has helped and I think it means the manager is less likely to drop him now, even if he has one or two bad performances. Put together, this can only mean one thing, an increase. Personally I see this as 100% guaranteed, based on what he has already achieved. I think it will be 83-5. But we shall see.

14 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I will wait about considering to sell Sheung-Woo Lee. It's his first period in pro football. He needs time

Thank you. I have owned him for so long! I will wait a little longer.

Hey guys, I need your help. This is my youth team is a super competitive gameworld, EC 30000 just to make you understand how competitive is. I'm having big problems with wage so I would try to reduce it by keeping only the best talents. I've already sold lots of youths weeks ago so these should be the best, but I need to sell other players.
In your opinion, who are the ones that are absolutely MUST KEEP? Consider that, once I sell a player, another club will buy that player so I won't have the possibility to buy him again. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

P.s. I have also Theo Hernandez, Torreira, Harit, Ismaila Sarr and Andreas Pereira on loan.

ec30000.png.e331d6c811e0a0bd058b3c471d234984.pngec300002.png.2c08e4f57b17d49ff1a9d22b4d8ae229.png