Worldwide Risers

38 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Casemiro ? 

Forsberg?

Brandt? 

Sterling? 

Draxler?  

I need to sell two who do we think casemiro is a level 4 concern 

I'd probably sell Draxler & Sterling as they are not guaranteed starters for their clubs.  As a result, rating increases are questionable.

Casemiro is under pressure to retain his position in Zidane's team, but the manager seems to have faith in him.

On 9/15/2017 at 3:38 PM, TMCosta said:

Unbelievable begining of the season for Bruno Fernandes...a 7,5 M player...pure class...u should see all the goals he made.

Bruno Fernandes value has decreased & is now £6m.  The link below contains Youtube footage of his play from this season - 

I've bought him!

22 minutes ago, shangar said:

I'd probably sell Draxler & Sterling as they are not guaranteed starters for their clubs.  As a result, rating increases are questionable.

Casemiro is under pressure to retain his position in Zidane's team, but the manager seems to have faith in him.

Draxler plays very very few minutes, you've to sell him.
Sterling doesn't play all minutes but he plays a good quantity of minutes and he scores some goals. i'd keep him.

11 minutes ago, shangar said:

@Yuasa Who else would you sell in this scenario as well as Draxler?

i don't consider nobody else "must sell" like draxler.
if you need money, you can sell forsberg, but i'm not sure now because it's too early to say.
I'd keep brandt because it's a good prospect (only 21 years) and he plays for Germany (more chances for rising in the future).

On 04/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, Yuasa said:

Hi, what do you think about Ben Davies (Tottenham).
He's playing a lot and scores 2 gol and some assist. 
He is 88, could him go to 89 (or 90 if he plays like now and tottenham does well in PL and CL) in the next review?
thanks.

Danny Rose should be fit in the coming weeks & he is Tottenham’s first choice left back

46 minutes ago, shangar said:

Depend when the review is, but so far this season he’s played 710mins out of 810, including Champ League matches. He must keep his place in the team prior to the review.

i agree. i hope he will keep his place in the team. Moreover he is playing very well with assist and some goals.

20 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Hi, does anyone have a list of players who play in England who will rise... Only cheap players as on a budget. Thank you

Keiran Trippier

Harry Winks

Declan Rice

Philip Billing

4 minutes ago, L.J said:

Keiran Trippier

Harry Winks

Declan Rice

Philip Billing

According to my Chrystal ball -

Trippier May increase from 87 to 88. Long term Tottenham have bought Aurier as their first choice right back.

Winks should increase from 82. Minimum +1, maybe +3. Winks is a squad player with lots of potential.

Rice could increase from 70 to 76, maybe 78.

Billing should increase from 80 to minimum 82, maybe 83 or 84.

36 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Opinion about Balde Keita 90 ? Future? Why doesn't he play in Monaco?

Ditto. I would also like the know peoples opinions. I spent quite a lot on him, but he doesn't seem to be able to get a game at the moment.

I just brought STENZEL instead of MILENKOVIC based on this forum's advice. I hope you guys don't let me down!

7 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Ditto. I would also like the know peoples opinions. I spent quite a lot on him, but he doesn't seem to be able to get a game at the moment.

I just brought STENZEL instead of MILENKOVIC based on this forum's advice. I hope you guys don't let me down!

@hesselink

Managers choice.  He clearly prefers Lemar & Ronny Lopes in the wing positions at present.  

This is a fine example that predicting player rating increases, etc, is not an exact science.

Balde Keita is human.  Is he in poor form?  Is he experiencing issues settling at a new club?  Is he experiencing issues off the pitch?