arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

23 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Hi, does anyone have a list of players who play in England who will rise... Only cheap players as on a budget. Thank you

Fosu-Mensah

Alexander-Arnold

Abraham

Reiss Nelson

Kyle Walker-Peters

TODAY ADDED- Timothy Weah (73 rated/17 years old) & Josh Sargent (73/17 years old) two great young talents from USA, both playing u17 World Cup in India right now. 

Also, few days ago added Ivan Ilic (70 rated/16 years old) one of the most promising serbian youngsters apparently, Man City is behind him & his brother. 

17 minutes ago, Third said:

TODAY ADDED- Timothy Weah (73 rated/17 years old) & Josh Sargent (73/17 years old) two great young talents from USA, both playing u17 World Cup in India right now. 

Also, few days ago added Ivan Ilic (70 rated/16 years old) one of the most promising serbian youngsters apparently, Man City is behind him & his brother. 

Manchester City already have this youngsters

33 minutes ago, Third said:

Personally i would avoid any U17 player for now. Too much of a risk to waste money on.

The best team in the competition is Iran. Blowing teams away so far

Also Serbia is now being reviewed.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Manchester City already have this youngsters

According to transfermarkt both brothers were already bought by Man City yes. Unfortunately when I tried update his info in Soccerwiki my request was denied :(

1 hour ago, -JMH- said:

Personally i would avoid any U17 player for now. Too much of a risk to waste money on.

The best team in the competition is Iran. Blowing teams away so far

Also Serbia is now being reviewed.

Obviously they won't appear in the elite probably until at least 2-3 years but they are not too expensives & have low wages, so in big teams squads having there as future prospects is not really a problem, imo. 

Hey guys, I've sold almost 20 youths and these are the ones still in my youth team. However, due to my great wage problems (my 1st team has a wage of 2560) I have to sell other players and keep only the best ones.
The ones I'd definitely keep are Meret, Retsos, Vanheusden, Itter, Soler, Mandragora, Diaz, Foden, Lookman, Kean and Cutrone.
There are other players that are top talents but they still have to prove it, as Cucurella, Colina, Majetshak, Neto, Thill, Sterling.

Who would you sell of these ones? An explanation would be appreciated :D

30k.png.cd1a9419ef086a77bbd52f9b98af0dc6.png

15 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hey guys, I've sold almost 20 youths and these are the ones still in my youth team. However, due to my great wage problems (my 1st team has a wage of 2560) I have to sell other players and keep only the best ones.
The ones I'd definitely keep are Meret, Retsos, Vanheusden, Itter, Soler, Mandragora, Diaz, Foden, Lookman, Kean and Cutrone.
There are other players that are top talents but they still have to prove it, as Cucurella, Colina, Majetshak, Neto, Thill, Sterling.

Who would you sell of these ones? An explanation would be appreciated :D

30k.png.cd1a9419ef086a77bbd52f9b98af0dc6.png

I say Zinchenko cause its the only one who can make a diference in your wages...and maybe Mandragora...

Dont sell these 70...75...

Does anyone know more about the young talents?

Mihajlo Neskovic

Fran Beltran

Jose Luis Pepelu

Jasmin Celikovic

Dmitri Veber

Glenn Middleton

And their rating prediction in next review please

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about Abdoulaye Dabo  (added today) ?

Recently signed professional contract with Nantes at age of only 16 & was told Juventus were behind him. Big talent. 

35 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Alexis blin rise in review? 

Chamberlin sell him? 

Don't think so (not playing regularly this season)

Not for me, but depend on your squad 

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Big talent because you heard it or big talent as you saw him playing ?

Have seen some videos of him but not a full match. Obviously, also read very good opinions from great scout pages.