arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

On 03/12/2017 at 12:39 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

so until then, STERLING will remain the same rating as LEMAR. come on guys! anyone with half a brain can see the gulf between their output and performances.

Lemar was awesome last season

Sterling was not.

Salah was awesome last season and this season.

Sterling was not, but is now

Do we see the pattern?

Sterling needs to be consistent for a lot long than this season to date

Too much too soon. Keep it up, he will go up. Do we just hand out a +1 everytime a player hits a little run of form?

3 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Sterling was not.

Do we see the pattern?

Too much too soon. Keep it up, he will go up. Do we just hand out a +1 everytime a player hits a little run of form?

I respectfully disagree. Sterling has always been quality; he has simply added goals to his game which has drawn him a lot more recognition this season. His performance over time (particularly the past 4 months) should have merited him a +1 in the recent review. If he continues on his current form to the next review, he will be deserving a +2 to 93 to make up for SM's mistake. Perhaps the same is true for Kimmich also.

3 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

I was surprised too, but I don't mind as he's a good talent.

I think his rise was because of his Uruguay appearances.

You got it. And the hype factor with his links to Barcelona and Everton. Not that shoudl influence it really

12 minutes ago, Salty said:

I respectfully disagree. Sterling has always been quality; he has simply added goals to his game which has drawn him a lot more recognition this season. His performance over time (particularly the past 4 months) should have merited him a +1 in the recent review. If he continues on his current form to the next review, he will be deserving a +2 to 93 to make up for SM's mistake. Perhaps the same is true for Kimmich also.

I also disagree. Ive watched him since he was 15 and yes he has the quality but his output has been average at best, until now.

4 months form should not merit 92 alongside Salah's form over 18 months now.

The other factor is his age, if you look at the SM database, 92,93 is for players at least 24 with 2/3 consistent high level seasons, I think Mbappe, Gabriel Jesus will break this trend, maybe Werner, Dele Alli. There is a visible difference for ages in players progressing past 91 to 92/93 

He needs to up his international record too IMO

We are talking now of course, if he continues and City tear away the title absolutely should increase to 92, along with Walker. And id expect Ederson, Otamendi, Sane and Stones to go up too

On 03/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, muallan said:

Can the average player (starter for mid-table teams) in Portugal and Netherlands reach a rating of 82?

thanks

I think so....who? :)

2 Raphinha Guimarães 1,8 M 82 21 1170 8 1 7,29
5 Bruno Viana Braga 2 M 82 22 720 3 0 7,15
15 Victor Garcia Guimarães 1,6 M 82 23 720 0 0 6,93
26 Gonçalo Paciência V. Setubal 1,6 M 82 23 963 3 1 6,77
27 Tiago Silva Feirense 1,6 M 82 24 1015 2 1 6,76
30 Carlos Ponck D. Aves 2 M 82 22 1080 1 0 6,70
31 Pedrinho Paços Ferreira 1,6 M 82 24 1080 2 0 6,69
33 Nikola Maras Dep. Chaves 1,8 M 82 21 810 1 0 6,69
45 Domingos Duarte Desp. Chaves 2 M 82 22 968 0 0 6,50
  João Teixeira Braga 1,6 M 82 24 413 0 0 6,58

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

I think so....who? :)

2 Raphinha Guimarães 1,8 M 82 21 1170 8 1 7,29

which value could he reachs? thanks

Portugal

Siqueira Jhonatan
person_80311.jpg

Position: GK
Club: Moreirense FC
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 80

Started 13 games.

Andre Sousa
372459-1510150075.jpg?lm=1510150099

Position: D, DM ( L ), M (LC)
Club: Vitoria de Setubal
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 73

Started 3 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Andre Pedrosa
83141669.png

Position: M ( C )
Club: Vitoria de Setubal
Predicted rating: 76

Started 8 games and came on as a sub twice.

Caio Secco
203239.png

Club: CD Feirense
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 13 games.

Murilo Oliveira
FB46F84A-D459-47D5-9D66-E7F45EE03E1C.jpg

Position: AM(RL)
Club: CD Tondela
Predicted rating: 77

Started 13 games and scored 4 goals.

Nuno Tomas
347204-1510323851.jpg?lm=1510323898

Position: D ( C )
Club: CF Belenenses
Predicted rating: 78

Started 12 games and scored 2 goals.

Shoya Nakajima
232862.png

Position: AM(RLC), F(RL)
Club: Portimonense SC
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 9 games and scored 6 goals.

Santos Paulinho
237456.png

Position: AM ( RLC )
Club: Portimonense SC
Rating: 77

Started 13 games and scored 2 goals.

Diogo Rochinha
74872.jpg

Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Boavista FC
Predicted rating: 77/78

Started 6 matches, came on 6 times and scored 2 goals.

Raphael Branco
220090.png

Club: Boavista FC

Started 11 games and scored 2 goals.

Belloli Raphael
img_159x159$2017_09_24_20_56_27_1316261.

Position: AM, F (RL)
Club: Vitoria de Guimaraes
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 84/85

Started 13 games and scored 8 goals.

Marcelo Charles
229255.png

Club: CS Maritimo

Started 13 matches.

Joao Gamboa
55041777.png

Position: DM, M ( C )

Started 11 matches, came on as a sub once and scored 1 goal.

Machado Bebeto
124548-1510149502.jpg?lm=1510149588

Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Predicted rating: 80/82

Started 12 games and scored 1 goal.

Jean Cleber
19074792.png

Position: DM, M ( C )
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 78/80

Started 11 games and came on as a sub twice.

Mile Svilar
230872.png

Club: SL Benfica
Predicted rating: 76

Started 3 games.

Bruno Varela
55027991.png

Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 85

Started 8 matches.

Ruben Dias
55070299.png

Started 5 games.

Jose Sa
212442.png

Club: FC Porto
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 6 games. Should get 86 by the end of the season especially if Porto are champions

20 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Sterling was not.

Do we see the pattern?

Haha. Listen to yourself.

LEMAR was awesome last season. Great! He got a rise to 90 last season. It isn't last season...it is this season, and this season, LEMAR has been bang average at best. If we are basing it on last season, why did KEITA BALDE not get a +1 to 91? He had a similarly spectacular season last year (16 goals, 3 assists), he is the same age as LEMAR (22yo), he rose to 90 in the summer like LEMAR, he has roughly the same amount of minutes as LEMAR this season and has contributed to 4 goals...the same as LEMAR!

For what it is worth, I don't think LEMAR or KEITA BALDE should have got 91 (and I own them!), this is just to show that your logic does not make sense and it makes me laugh that you dismiss STERLING's recent performances as 'form', yet...

Huddersfield :-(

...view Hudderfield's performances (since August!) as some kind of evidence of their intrinsic class!

You got it. And the hype factor with his links to Barcelona and Everton. Not that shoudl influence it really

Agree with you on this. I still don't think he has really earned it...and if we are talking hype, I think hype is what really influenced LEMAR's recent rise.

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Haha. Listen to yourself.

LEMAR was awesome last season. Great! He got a rise to 90 last season. It isn't last season...it is this season, and this season, LEMAR has been bang average at best. If we are basing it on last season, why did KEITA BALDE not get a +1 to 91? He had a similarly spectacular season last year (16 goals, 3 assists), he is the same age as LEMAR (22yo), he rose to 90 in the summer like LEMAR, he has roughly the same amount of minutes as LEMAR this season and has contributed to 4 goals...the same as LEMAR!

For what it is worth, I don't think LEMAR or KEITA BALDE should have got 91 (and I own them!), this is just to show that your logic does not make sense and it makes me laugh that you dismiss STERLING's recent performances as 'form', yet...

...view Hudderfield's performances (since August!) as some kind of evidence of their intrinsic class!

Agree with you on this. I still don't think he has really earned it...and if we are talking hype, I think hype is what really influenced LEMAR's recent rise.

Well then your just showing you inexperience with how the ratings system works. This has all been long debated before on the old forum days and that was the overall feeling in the past its not me alone making it up on the spot to antagonise 

Its not 'window to window' ratings. You dont just write off the previous seas,on. Its a progressive 1.5 season viewpoint. Lemar has been a top player for Monaco for 1.5 seasons now. Highest level. UCL. Keita has come off a good season at Lazio - yet starting about 2/3rds of games and now finding his feet at Monaco. Theres your difference. Look at the wider picture. My logic makes perfect sense.

Hasnt Lemar just been out injured for a month? and guess who had taken his place? So theres your 'minutes comparisons out the window really. Matchday 12 to 16 Keita added 365 minutes whilst Lemar was out. If Lemar was fit, Keita would be his reserve. Lemar > Balde Keita Diao, hence the difference in ratings.

Lemar is top dog at Monaco. His rating on the database should reflect that. If you asked any football enthusiast to name the top Monaco player, who would they say? Kamil Glik? Fabinho? Falcao? Its Thomas Lemar. So for the purpose of the game, he will be rated accordingly as one of Monacos best players on the SW. Do you agree?

Besides the point, we were looking at Salah & Sterling. Let Sterling produce for another 6 months, then youll see a rise. What if, for example, Sterling doesnt score another goal, falls out of favour for say, Bernardo Silva, and ends up benched for the rest of the campaign? Very hypothetical, but then the rise  your saying was overlooked - would look premature.

What evidence of intrinsic class? they got missed out for a review so what straws are you clutching there? They messed up in overlooking them. Take Billing, definitely should of got +2 for his contributions before injury for club and country.

'haha listen to yourself' check your tone. 

Im merely showing you the facts, and an indepth reason in a possible outcome, based on the about 8 years ive played the game.

14 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Last season for Guimarães...the rumours are that he will sign for Porto (hes represented by Deco)

+3 for sure in the next review

16 hours ago, Yuasa said:

which value could he reachs? thanks

well these boys know what they are talking about. It might be worth mentioning Raphina will be 22 soon so an 85 would make him a measly 3million(by the time TB is up) and he 1.8M right now not a great short term investment

8 hours ago, -JMH- said:

What if, for example, Sterling doesnt score another goal, falls out of favour for say, Bernardo Silva, and ends up benched for the rest of the campaign?

Guardiola seems intent on playing STERLING regardless. After STERLING's poor performances at the EUROs, Pep came out publicly and said that STERLING was a world class player. STERLING didn't play great last season, yet Pep continued to play him in the starting 11 since August (when he could have easily have gone with B. SILVA instead based on STERLING's performances last season). Pep has show unusual faith in STERLING and favouring particular players (regardless of performances) is something that Pep has always done at Bayern and Barca. Pep isn't dropping STERLING anytime soon, even if he has a drop in output.