arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1,937 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

So, surely SM will go back to finish reviews in South America after CSL review? Or maybe Korean league. What do we think? There's so many bargains to be had in Brazil and Argentina because they were reviewed so long ago!!!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Korea is next.

Lucas Fiorino likes this

23 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Roger Martinez!!

:lol: That's hilarious as his previous record in Argentina shows. They really have bought into the hype there.

Xiaobin Zhang (also of Jiangsu) rose to 77 (+2) and as he was also a regular for the 2nd place team in the league, that surely indicates that no Chinese players will get decent rises.

11 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

:lol: That's hilarious as his previous record in Argentina shows. They really have bought into the hype there.

Xiaobin Zhang (also of Jiangsu) rose to 77 (+2) and as he was also a regular for the 2nd place team in the league, that surely indicates that no Chinese players will get decent rises.

At least Ramires dropped, a year after he should have. Clearly the foreign lower rated players will get handsome rises and the Chinese players won't get anything, while the high-rated foreigners may drop. 

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

At least Ramires dropped, a year after he should have. Clearly the foreign lower rated players will get handsome rises and the Chinese players won't get anything, while the high-rated foreigners may drop. 

It does seem bizarre though. The rationale seems to be that if a foreigner is playing in the same league as Oscar, Tevez, Ramires etc. that he must be somewhere near as good as them. Obviously that doesn't really make sense in reality.

If they give big rises to the foreigners for mid-table and bottom half players, that will be even more amusing. The players for the top 2 or 3 clubs do at least get to play in the Asian Championship, so do have some decent opposition occasionally. The other clubs in China are all desperately weak and obviously all of the keepers and most of the defenders are local players.

Sir Rahul likes this

2 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

It does seem bizarre though. The rationale seems to be that if a foreigner is playing in the same league as Oscar, Tevez, Ramires etc. that he must be somewhere near as good as them. Obviously that doesn't really make sense in reality.

If they give big rises to the foreigners for mid-table and bottom half players, that will be even more amusing. The players for the top 2 or 3 clubs do at least get to play in the Asian Championship, so do have some decent opposition occasionally. The other clubs in China are all desperately weak and obviously all of the keepers and most of the defenders are local players.

Bang on, let's see 

I have list of some mostly young guys in my team, can you tell me will some of them rise and who of them i sholud keep as great potential? :)

1. Pablo Mari 80
  2. Timo Baumgartl 84
  3. Kean Bryan 70
  4. Rico Henry 77
  5. Sam Corne 70
  6. Felipe Carballo 78
  7. Dhurgham Ismail 80
  8. Alan Browne 80
  9. Lowis Cook 80
  10. James Maddison 77
  11. Mostafa Fathi 82
  12. Hachim Mastour 80
  13. Bilal Boutobba 77

Thanks 

30 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

I have list of some mostly young guys in my team, can you tell me will some of them rise and who of them i sholud keep as great potential? :)

1. Pablo Mari 80
  2. Timo Baumgartl 84
  3. Kean Bryan 70
  4. Rico Henry 77
  5. Sam Corne 70
  6. Felipe Carballo 78
  7. Dhurgham Ismail 80
  8. Alan Browne 80
  9. Lowis Cook 80
  10. James Maddison 77
  11. Mostafa Fathi 82
  12. Hachim Mastour 80
  13. Bilal Boutobba 77

Thanks 

On first glance I'd sell most of them- maybe keep Henry. Mari should get a rise at Girona. But Arsenalrocs is your man for this.

azoT93, TMCosta and arsenalrocs like this

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

On first glance I'd sell most of them- maybe keep Henry. Mari should get a rise at Girona. But Arsenalrocs is your man for this.

all are gone!

39 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

1. Pablo Mari 80
  2. Timo Baumgartl 84
  3. Kean Bryan 70
  4. Rico Henry 77
  5. Sam Corne 70
  6. Felipe Carballo 78
  7. Dhurgham Ismail 80
  8. Alan Browne 80
  9. Lowis Cook 80
  10. James Maddison 77
  11. Mostafa Fathi 82
  12. Hachim Mastour 80
  13. Bilal Boutobba 77

Thanks 

all are gone!

54 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

1. Pablo Mari 80
  2. Timo Baumgartl 84
  3. Kean Bryan 70
  4. Rico Henry 77
  5. Sam Corne 70
  6. Felipe Carballo 78
  7. Dhurgham Ismail 80
  8. Alan Browne 80
  9. Lowis Cook 80
  10. James Maddison 77
  11. Mostafa Fathi 82
  12. Hachim Mastour 80
  13. Bilal Boutobba 77

Thanks 

Keep Rico Henry promising prospect, Moved to Brentford from Walsall last summer but there was interest from 4 big premier league sides before he moved. 

Watch this space!!

azoT93 likes this

1 hour ago, azoT93 said:

1. Pablo Mari 80
  2. Timo Baumgartl 84
  3. Kean Bryan 70
  4. Rico Henry 77
  5. Sam Corne 70
  6. Felipe Carballo 78
  7. Dhurgham Ismail 80
  8. Alan Browne 80
  9. Lowis Cook 80
  10. James Maddison 77
  11. Mostafa Fathi 82
  12. Hachim Mastour 80
  13. Bilal Boutobba 77

Thanks 

I would hang on to Baumgartl, Stuttgart look on course for a promotion. Should get a +1 at the end of the season regardless.

Bryan was playing at the start of the season but stopped. Recently came on as a sub in the last 2 games for Bury. Nevertheless, being from City means he'll get a decent rise just for playing a few minutes.

Henry started the last 6 matches and will get a rise if he continues to start.

Ismail could get a +2/3 but his team look set for relegation so i'm not sure if he'll still rise if they do indeed go down.

Browne could get a +2 at the end of the season.

Mastour is highly regarded but is not going to get a rise anytime soon. Would still hold onto him though.

Sell the rest.

TMCosta and azoT93 like this

Thank you all for answer, my personal opinion was almonst same :)

I bought Rico long time ago when it was talking as a great prospect, but didnit watch him soon, so i wasnt so sure how he preogress

6 hours ago, konigluther said:

Have a few players on loan:

Semper
Maxime Prevot
H.Ter Avest
Vincent Thill
R.Gumny

Will they have a rise soon, or better sell them?

I will keep ter Avest. 

konigluther likes this

6 hours ago, konigluther said:

Have a few players on loan:

Semper
Maxime Prevot
H.Ter Avest
Vincent Thill
R.Gumny

Will they have a rise soon, or better sell them?

Semper may get a small rise and Ter Avest should continue to rise in the next Dutch review

konigluther likes this

On 11/03/2017 at 1:37 PM, Monolithic said:

I just sent them a kindly worded tweet.

As for the next countries to be updated, after USA it may well be China. There shouldn't be any big risers unless SM get carried away with recent hype, but some decent bets could be:

GK - Yake Wu 73/74 (+3/+4)

DL/ML - Yao Lu 73 (+3)

DRL - Gao Zhunyi 76/78 (+3/+5)

DC/DMC - Xiaoming Li 74 (+4)

MC - Xiaobin Zhang 78/80 (+3/+5)

MC - Jinbao Zhong 72 (+4)

Slim pickings.

Some modest reviews in China over the last couple of days:

Yake Wu 75 (+5)

Gao Zhunyi 77 (+4)

Xiaomin Zhang 77 (+2)

Hopefully Korea will start tomorrow or Monday. arsenalrocs has already done some fine predictions, but as I have some time on my hands:

GK - Kim Kyung-min 75 (+3)

GK - Yang Hyung-mo 75 (+5)

GK - Kim Jin-Young 75 (+5)

GK - Yoon Bo-sang 75 (+5)

DC - Choi Gyu-Baek 75 (+5)

DC - Go Tae-won 76 (+6)

DC - Park Dong-jin 75 (+5)

DC - Hong Joon-Ho 75 (+5)

DRC - Lee Ji-Min 77 (+4)

MC - Heo Yong-Joon 78 (+8)

MC - Jung Woo-Jae 74 (+4)

MC/AMRLC - Ahn Hyun-Bum 78 (+5)

AMRL - Kang Sang-Woo 77 (+3)

FC - Song Si-Woo 74 (+4)

FC - Kim Seung-Jun 76 (+6)

Heo Yong-Joon certainly deserves a big rise as he is currently a member of the national squad and is only rated 70!

arsenalrocs likes this

Greece
Igor Silva
84255.jpg

Position: D, DM, M, AM ( R )
Club: Asteras Tripolis
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 78

Started 13 matches, came on as a sub twice and scored 1 goal

Spiros Spinoulas
spinoulas.jpg?w=168&h=240

Position: D, DM ( R )
Club: PAE Kerkyra
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78/80

Started 17 matches and came on as a sub once.

Dimitris Chantakias
36098461.png

Position: D ( C )
Club: Panaitolikos
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 14 matches.

Higor Vidal
image_850756.png

Position: AM(RLC), F(RL)
Club: PAS Giannina FC
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 73

Started 3 matches, came on as a sub 9 times and scored 1 goal.

Leonardo Koutris
Viral video of him being stretchered off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrgtfZbAjBM
474350.png

Weight (just for this case lol): 70kg
Position: D, DM, M, AM ( L )
Club: PAS Giannina FC
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80/82

Started 18 games and came on as a sub 5 times.

Alexandros Katranis
63210.png

Position: D, DM ( L )
Club: Atromitos
Rating: 72
Predicted rating: 77/78

Started 11 matches and came on as a sub once.

Dimitris Limnios
36096206.png

Position: F ( C )
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 15 matches, came on as a sub 5 times and scored 1 goal.

Thomas Vasiliou
image_17490.png

Position: AM(RLC), F(RL)
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 8 matches, came on as a sub 9 times and scored 1 goal.

Okan Chatziterzoglu
SKODA-Xanthi.png

Position: D(RC)
Club: Xanthi

Started 7 matches and came on as a sub 3 times.

Stefanos Evangelou
image_800972.png

Position: D ( C )
Club: Panathinaikos FC

Started 4 matches.

Thanasis Androutsos
56473.png

Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Olympiacos
Predicted rating: 76/78

Started 7 games, came on as a sub 7 times and scored 1 goal.

Georgios Manthatis
2215558.png

Position: AM(RL)

Started 3 games, came on as a sub 7 times and scored 1 goal.

Panagiotis Retsos
36105386.png

Position: D(RLC)
Rating: 77
Predicted rating: 80

Started 11 games and came on as sub 4 times.

Michaeleyre1 likes this

Thank @arsenalrocs for this post, really is fantastic. This post & the @Sir Rahul are the best of the forum. And makes the SMW a better game for the soccer fans. Mono kara & all the guys too. 

So, many time ago i had a think about this rise and i'm very intresting of yours opinion.

I dont know if all players and rise have a real economic benefics. Let me explain better. If I have a player of 76 & 22 year, that increase to 78 maybe the value go from 300k to 450k. But I have salary for 10 week minimun (20 salary) and estimated of 160k... so my real benefics is -10k.

foe this situarion i see the age if the player is more young maybe a better increase of value or   Incease from 85 to 87 or 86 to 88 or 88 to 90 would a good range to a good economic benefics.

Finally, i have a main team and I have a bussiness team to help to me to pay the salary of the main team.

4 minutes ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

Thank @arsenalrocs for this post, really is fantastic. This post & the @Sir Rahul are the best of the forum. And makes the SMW a better game for the soccer fans. Mono kara & all the guys too. 

So, many time ago i had a think about this rise and i'm very intresting of yours opinion.

I dont know if all players and rise have a real economic benefics. Let me explain better. If I have a player of 76 & 22 year, that increase to 78 maybe the value go from 300k to 450k. But I have salary for 10 week minimun (20 salary) and estimated of 160k... so my real benefics is -10k.

foe this situarion i see the age if the player is more young maybe a better increase of value or   Incease from 85 to 87 or 86 to 88 or 88 to 90 would a good range to a good economic benefics.

Finally, i have a main team and I have a bussiness team to help to me to pay the salary of the main team.

Thanks mate, no prob.

Frankly SM have killed the risers game- the profit is minimal now. The only profit you could get is from high potential players getting big rises- and you wouldn't want to sell then. Like Roger Martinez this week, for example.

Lucas Fiorino likes this

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks mate, no prob.

Frankly SM have killed the risers game- the profit is minimal now. The only profit you could get is from high potential players getting big rises- and you wouldn't want to sell then. Like Roger Martinez this week, for example.

Yes understand your point. I try buy and sell, if the player have potencial I rebuy before the review. For example Buy Gabriel Jesus but i know that in this review he havent an rise so I sell this. Maybe at Octuber try rebuy this.

Sir Rahul likes this