arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1,901 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

Looks as if the Championship might be getting some long overdue attention..

Tommy Smith (Huddersfield) 80 => 83 is spot on.

+1 for Lewis Dunk was well deserved also but I hope Shane Duffy doesn't get overlooked as he should be 85 also IMO.

As they haven't started from the bottom of the division like they normal do then maybe this is only just a quick brush-up.

Sounds similar to what they did with Eredivisie. The actual review should be soon then. 

Dwight Gayle review a tad harsh!

Surprised that the Championship might be next some players might miss out on decent risers me thinks, should of waited till the end of the season.

Huggy likes this

7 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Surprised that the Championship might be next some players might miss out on decent risers me thinks, should of waited till the end of the season.

Yeah, for me it should be Brazil & Argentina next to wrap up South America and then the Championship to complete all the main Div 2 leagues and then do Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, etc in time to review the big leagues again at the end of the season.

It's probably too logical though so I guess it won't happen that way lol :) 

Huggy and Sir Rahul like this

Just now, Nico66 said:

Yeah, for me it should be Brazil & Argentina next to wrap up South America and then the Championship to complete all the main Div 2 leagues and then do Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, etc in time to review the big leagues again at the end of the season.

It's probably too logical though so I guess it won't happen that way lol :) 

Seems as though there is no way of predicting which league is next these days, or be 100 per cent anyway

I do think Champioship is overdue but I think Argentina and Brazil need the attention a tad more?

1 hour ago, Nico66 said:
11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

he'll get one again later

Turkey

Cengiz Under
244985.jpg

Position: AM(RLC)
Club: Istanbul Basaksehir
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 23 games, came on as a sub once and scored 5 goals.

Emre Akbaba
240482_01.jpg

Position: M ( C ), AM(RLC)
Club: Alanyaspor

Started 24 matches and scored 6 goals.

Kubilay Kanatsizkus
232329.png

Position: F ( C )
Club: Bursaspor
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 15 games, came on as a sub 6 times and scored 5 goals.

Kierans91 likes this

2 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Turkey

Cengiz Under
244985.jpg

Position: AM(RLC)
Club: Istanbul Basaksehir

Started 23 games, came on as a sub once and scored 5 goals.

Emre Akbaba
240482_01.jpg

Position: M ( C ), AM(RLC)
Club: Alanyaspor

Started 24 matches and scored 6 goals.

Kubilay Kanatsizkus
232329.png

Position: F ( C )
Club: Bursaspor
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 15 games, came on as a sub 6 times and scored 5 goals.

Yusuf Yazici ?

Kierans91 likes this

Matthijs De Ligts started for the Netherlands tonight despite losing 2-0 to Bulgaria, won't do much harm for his future stepping into the senior team at just 17.

Got a big future!! If he keeps playing for Ajax too, he'll be 80+ come the end of the season.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:57 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Yusuf Yazici ?

I have my doubts over whether he can hit 80, I think he has played too few minutes. However, if he starts the last few matches of the season, I think he has a good chance of 80.

On 3/26/2017 at 7:41 AM, Kierans91 said:

Matthijs De Ligts started for the Netherlands tonight despite losing 2-0 to Bulgaria, won't do much harm for his future stepping into the senior team at just 17.

Got a big future!! If he keeps playing for Ajax too, he'll be 80+ come the end of the season.

Mmm, was highly regarded in the Ajax youth set up

Worth noting that he had a pretty disastrous debut though. Will probably be taken out of the spotlight for a while now which is probably for the best considering he's only 17

30 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

I have my doubts over whether he can hit 80, I think he has played too few minutes. However, if he starts the last 3 matches of the season, I think he has a good chance of 80.

Worth noting that he had a pretty disastrous debut though. Will probably be taken out of the spotlight for a while now which is probably for the best considering he's only 17

They jumped the gun on him, riding on the hype. Shame.

How about Irfan Kahveci?

8 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

I have my doubts over whether he can hit 80, I think he has played too few minutes. However, if he starts the last 3 matches of the season, I think he has a good chance of 80.

I suppose 1 bad game does make him a bad player I guess, still gonna have a big future only thing that worries me with him is his lack of pace.

remarkable that a 17 year old has made it into the senior squad in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I suppose 1 bad game does make him a bad player I guess, still gonna have a big future only thing that worries me with him is his lack of pace.

remarkable that a 17 year old has made it into the senior squad in my opinion.

Definitely an impressive feat to make it into the national team-for the Netherlands, no less. Just a shame that it came too early for him. But as always, hindsight is 20/20.

Kierans91 likes this

2 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Definitely an impressive feat to make it into the national team-for the Netherlands, no less. Just a shame that it came too early for him. But as always, hindsight is 20/20.

Strange decision of the coach, he's not even basic player in Ajax.

Do u guys think Michael Keane will get a rise/ move to a bigger club? He's a regular in the Burnley side an started the last 2 England games. 87 rated. Just turned 24. Thanks in advance

15 minutes ago, Bear Alba said:

Do u guys think Michael Keane will get a rise/ move to a bigger club? He's a regular in the Burnley side an started the last 2 England games. 87 rated. Just turned 24. Thanks in advance

he will be atleast 88 next update. if he moves to bigger club and plays there easy 89

Bear Alba and Huggy like this

1 hour ago, Bear Alba said:

he will be atleast 88 next update. if he moves to bigger club and plays there easy 89

46 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

hes gonna drop!

if that happens I will cut of my third testicle

ombarcagunners and Bear Alba like this

1 hour ago, Bear Alba said:

1 hour ago, Flegma said:

56 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

hes gonna drop!

Everton are interested in Michael Keane and Jordan Pickford, there apparently willing to pair 40 million for the pair, 20mil a piece.

Both worth getting for the summer! 

Bear Alba likes this