arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

4,064 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, arsenalrocs said:

Think both will stay, maybe Zielinski with a +1 at the end of the season.

Wrong place, but you're the best person to ask:

Zielinski and Marchetti for Salvio? Highly competitive world. Salvio will replace Zielinski in the starting XI. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Wrong place, but you're the best person to ask:

Zielinski and Marchetti for Salvio? Highly competitive world. Salvio will replace Zielinski in the starting XI. 

Happy to help

Vincent or Federico Marchetti? Remember you enquiring about vincent marchetti couple posts back

16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Vincent 

I would go for it as Salvio will bring an immediate improvement to your team and is starting regularly for Benfica. Marchetti isn't playing much and his team looks to be in for a tough relegation battle.

Sir Rahul likes this

what do you think of Lazaros Lamprous? 18,  and 5 appearance and a goal in Greece league? but his team is in the last place. he has played all the matches so far this season. Do you think he might reach 80, since he is highly rated there?

and thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

what do you think of Lazaros Lamprous? 18,  and 5 appearance and a goal in Greece league? but his team is in the last place. he has played all the matches so far this season. Do you think he might reach 80, since he is highly rated there?

and thanks in advance.

Wouldn't be surprised if he got scouted and left for a bigger club to be honest. Still not sure why he left Panathinaikos. He's still playing nationally at under 19 level so will be in the spotlight for that which could lead to a rise soon I reckon - people have been talking about him becoming a big player.

MacGoreth likes this

46 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

and thanks in advance.

Seems to be highly rated on SM too as he has a high value of 1m for a 75 rated player. I reckon he could rise to 80 if he continues to start the rest of the season. 

MacGoreth likes this

4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Seems to be highly rated on SM too as he has a high value of 1m for a 75 rated player. I reckon he could rise to 80 if he continues to start the rest of the season. 

cheers mate. Just bit for him for a team I am building, but kind worried about the deal since his team is doing terrible. But anyway, i have seen players getting +5 albeit their team were fighting relegation. Let's hope it is the same here

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he got scouted and left for a bigger club to be honest. Still not sure why he left Panathinaikos. He's still playing nationally at under 19 level so will be in the spotlight for that which could lead to a rise soon I reckon - people have been talking about him becoming a big player.

cheers mate. I watched a youtube video and he looks like he could become a star one day. Let's just hope he doesnt become another Charis Mavrias, the Greece CR7, so was he to become.

1 minute ago, MacGoreth said:

cheers mate. Just bit for him for a team I am building, but kind worried about the deal since his team is doing terrible. But anyway, i have seen players getting +5 albeit their team were fighting relegation. Let's hope it is the same here

cheers mate. I watched a youtube video and he looks like he could become a star one day. Let's just hope he doesnt become another Charis Mavrias, the Greece CR7, was so he to become.

He's pretty highly thought of (most of the players in this thread I've never heard of, but I know this guy!) and if he keeps getting international call ups for the youth teams he should rise soon.

MacGoreth likes this

7 hours ago, Kev said:

I have never seen him play liive on tv but the kid looked amazing on the youtube vids i watched a few years back. I was also surprised when I saw he left maybe a buy back clause or was he released?

3 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Out of interest, when do you guys think Greece might get an update?

few players got updated today, so i would like to think tomorrow or this coming week.

Monolithic likes this

9 hours ago, S04 said:

I have never seen him play liive on tv but the kid looked amazing on the youtube vids i watched a few years back. I was also surprised when I saw he left maybe a buy back clause or was he released?

9 hours ago, MacGoreth said:

says on Wikipedia that he refused to sign a contract with Panathinakos and instead chose to move to Iraklis signing a two years contract.

I've just checked the single player game and he's on there as a free agent so I'm guessing he either left or was released rather than sold. He must have quit for some reason going on Wikipedia then...

Does anyone have any opinions on Dundalk? I don't really know any of their team but they have a lot of young players. Was wondering if their run in Europe may lead to a few rises? 

52 minutes ago, Kev said:

Does anyone have any opinions on Dundalk? I don't really know any of their team but they have a lot of young players. Was wondering if their run in Europe may lead to a few rises? 

As far as I know, the players who have been starting in Europe are all pretty old. 

No great prospects that I can see.

Kev likes this

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Don't think there will be any significant rises

Kev likes this

13 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

Lazaros Lamprous with a +1 today, not what I was expecting but also not bad considering his team poor performance and being bottom of the table.

Hmm I actually think it's about right considering how the season has just started and the squad cap is low. Should rise to 80 at the end of the season if he starts all the games. 

MacGoreth likes this