arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

4,064 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, arsenalrocs said:

Think both will stay, maybe Zielinski with a +1 at the end of the season.

Wrong place, but you're the best person to ask:

Zielinski and Marchetti for Salvio? Highly competitive world. Salvio will replace Zielinski in the starting XI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Wrong place, but you're the best person to ask:

Zielinski and Marchetti for Salvio? Highly competitive world. Salvio will replace Zielinski in the starting XI. 

Happy to help

Vincent or Federico Marchetti? Remember you enquiring about vincent marchetti couple posts back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Vincent 

I would go for it as Salvio will bring an immediate improvement to your team and is starting regularly for Benfica. Marchetti isn't playing much and his team looks to be in for a tough relegation battle.

Sir Rahul likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you think of Lazaros Lamprous? 18,  and 5 appearance and a goal in Greece league? but his team is in the last place. he has played all the matches so far this season. Do you think he might reach 80, since he is highly rated there?

and thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

what do you think of Lazaros Lamprous? 18,  and 5 appearance and a goal in Greece league? but his team is in the last place. he has played all the matches so far this season. Do you think he might reach 80, since he is highly rated there?

and thanks in advance.

Wouldn't be surprised if he got scouted and left for a bigger club to be honest. Still not sure why he left Panathinaikos. He's still playing nationally at under 19 level so will be in the spotlight for that which could lead to a rise soon I reckon - people have been talking about him becoming a big player.

MacGoreth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

what do you think of Lazaros Lamprous? 18,  and 5 appearance and a goal in Greece league? but his team is in the last place. he has played all the matches so far this season. Do you think he might reach 80, since he is highly rated there?

and thanks in advance.

Seems to be highly rated on SM too as he has a high value of 1m for a 75 rated player. I reckon he could rise to 80 if he continues to start the rest of the season. 

MacGoreth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Seems to be highly rated on SM too as he has a high value of 1m for a 75 rated player. I reckon he could rise to 80 if he continues to start the rest of the season. 

cheers mate. Just bit for him for a team I am building, but kind worried about the deal since his team is doing terrible. But anyway, i have seen players getting +5 albeit their team were fighting relegation. Let's hope it is the same here

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he got scouted and left for a bigger club to be honest. Still not sure why he left Panathinaikos. He's still playing nationally at under 19 level so will be in the spotlight for that which could lead to a rise soon I reckon - people have been talking about him becoming a big player.

cheers mate. I watched a youtube video and he looks like he could become a star one day. Let's just hope he doesnt become another Charis Mavrias, the Greece CR7, so was he to become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MacGoreth said:

cheers mate. Just bit for him for a team I am building, but kind worried about the deal since his team is doing terrible. But anyway, i have seen players getting +5 albeit their team were fighting relegation. Let's hope it is the same here

cheers mate. I watched a youtube video and he looks like he could become a star one day. Let's just hope he doesnt become another Charis Mavrias, the Greece CR7, was so he to become.

He's pretty highly thought of (most of the players in this thread I've never heard of, but I know this guy!) and if he keeps getting international call ups for the youth teams he should rise soon.

MacGoreth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kev said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he got scouted and left for a bigger club to be honest. Still not sure why he left Panathinaikos. He's still playing nationally at under 19 level so will be in the spotlight for that which could lead to a rise soon I reckon - people have been talking about him becoming a big player.

I have never seen him play liive on tv but the kid looked amazing on the youtube vids i watched a few years back. I was also surprised when I saw he left maybe a buy back clause or was he released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Out of interest, when do you guys think Greece might get an update?

few players got updated today, so i would like to think tomorrow or this coming week.

Monolithic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, S04 said:

I have never seen him play liive on tv but the kid looked amazing on the youtube vids i watched a few years back. I was also surprised when I saw he left maybe a buy back clause or was he released?

 

9 hours ago, MacGoreth said:

says on Wikipedia that he refused to sign a contract with Panathinakos and instead chose to move to Iraklis signing a two years contract.

I've just checked the single player game and he's on there as a free agent so I'm guessing he either left or was released rather than sold. He must have quit for some reason going on Wikipedia then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any opinions on Dundalk? I don't really know any of their team but they have a lot of young players. Was wondering if their run in Europe may lead to a few rises? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kev said:

Does anyone have any opinions on Dundalk? I don't really know any of their team but they have a lot of young players. Was wondering if their run in Europe may lead to a few rises? 

As far as I know, the players who have been starting in Europe are all pretty old. 

No great prospects that I can see.

Kev likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kev said:

Does anyone have any opinions on Dundalk? I don't really know any of their team but they have a lot of young players. Was wondering if their run in Europe may lead to a few rises? 

Don't think there will be any significant rises

Kev likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

Lazaros Lamprous with a +1 today, not what I was expecting but also not bad considering his team poor performance and being bottom of the table.

Hmm I actually think it's about right considering how the season has just started and the squad cap is low. Should rise to 80 at the end of the season if he starts all the games. 

MacGoreth likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now