arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

3,821 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

Hopefully more people do and someone gets a response. They've responded to other tweets, I had a look yesterday.

I'm not wasting a tweet on them- I even unfollowed them a month ago. Waste of space...

Huggy and S04 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Game itself works fine for me aside from the database but soccerwiki is completely unaccessible

I wonder if you have a better Broadband set-up than me? I've had it tested at about 11 to 12mb/sec download speed no fibre etc. But it remains anywhere else I have no problems & it's only happened while SM have had these server issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I wonder if you have a better Broadband set-up than me? I've had it tested at about 11 to 12mb/sec download speed no fibre etc. But it remains anywhere else I have no problems & it's only happened while SM have had these server issues.

 

The same thing has happened to me since the server issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably taken Soccerwiki offline to stop complaints about player changes there not happening in the game. Logic being, if the player changes don't happen at all, no one will complain that they not being transferred into the game!!!

Huggy and Sir Rahul like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Probably taken Soccerwiki offline to stop complaints about player changes there not happening in the game. Logic being, if the player changes don't happen at all, no one will complain that they not being transferred into the game!!!

Yeah and probably because of the loophole that @Kierans91 mentioned before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah probably, and which indicates to me that it probably isn't going to be fixed soon. As I've said I just wish they would let us know what's going on so we can know what to expect. 

Huggy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Yeah and probably because of the loophole that @Kierans91 mentioned before

 

2 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Yeah probably, and which indicates to me that it probably isn't going to be fixed soon. As I've said I just wish they would let us know what's going on so we can know what to expect. 

The be all and end all is if they told us when we can expect the issue to be sorted, we wouldn't be complaining about the issue, communication would be delightful :lol:

Huggy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

 

The be all and end all is if they told us when we can expect the issue to be sorted, we wouldn't be complaining about the issue, communication would be delightful :lol:

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kev said:

Is there a list of potential young Spanish risers anywhere?

5wdV8D1.jpg

 

Saul and Koke are in my first team, sold Castillejo plus a few on the list below (needed funds) and I'm tracking these guys:

 

rtlhyqf.jpg

arsenalrocs and Kev like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

5wdV8D1.jpg

 

Saul and Koke are in my first team, sold Castillejo (needed funds) and I'm tracking these guys:

 

rtlhyqf.jpg

Ace, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys are any of these worth keeping or likely to rise in the near future ( I know some have recently risen)

Alex BONO GK, 77
Agustin SANT'ANNA D,DM(R), 7
Matías SÁNCHEZ DM,M(C), 77
Francisco RODRÍGUEZ M(C),AM(RLC), 83, 
Alex MUYL AM,F(RLC), 80
Alexis MARTÍN GK, 80
Nick VIERGEVER D(LC),DM(C), 86
Christoph KRAMER DM,M(C), 90

many thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kev said:

Ace, thanks!

I'll most likely sell M.Garcia. Confused him with somebody else I think. I usually only buy below 80 as the exception to the rule (Lirola is already low for my taste but I'll have a few like him). I'm hoping that Deulofeu and Suso get +1 rises and then I'll cash in on them as well.

Not on any of my lists: Sandro Ramírez +1?

Kev likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

5wdV8D1.jpg

 

Saul and Koke are in my first team, sold Castillejo plus a few on the list below (needed funds) and I'm tracking these guys:

 

rtlhyqf.jpg

Cracking list mate- I'd sell Garcia and maybe Zalazar.

1 hour ago, carlo123 said:

Hi guys are any of these worth keeping or likely to rise in the near future ( I know some have recently risen)

Alex BONO GK, 77
Agustin SANT'ANNA D,DM(R), 7
Matías SÁNCHEZ DM,M(C), 77
Francisco RODRÍGUEZ M(C),AM(RLC), 83, 
Alex MUYL AM,F(RLC), 80
Alexis MARTÍN GK, 80
Nick VIERGEVER D(LC),DM(C), 86
Christoph KRAMER DM,M(C), 90

many thanks 

I'd sell most tbh

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

I'll most likely sell M.Garcia. Confused him with somebody else I think. I usually only buy below 80 as the exception to the rule (Lirola is already low for my taste but I'll have a few like him). I'm hoping that Deulofeu and Suso get +1 rises and then I'll cash in on them as well.

Not on any of my lists: Sandro Ramírez +1?

Sandro yes

carlo123 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Cracking list mate- I'd sell Garcia and maybe Zalazar.

Yea Garcia must make place (good thing @Kev was looking for Spaniards). I don't have Zalazar, I'm tracking him to see if he comes good.

Toni Lato is starting to get games ... is worth a punt imho.

Kev likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Hi guys are any of these worth keeping or likely to rise in the near future ( I know some have recently risen)

Alex BONO GK, 77
Agustin SANT'ANNA D,DM(R), 7
Matías SÁNCHEZ DM,M(C), 77
Francisco RODRÍGUEZ M(C),AM(RLC), 83, 
Alex MUYL AM,F(RLC), 80
Alexis MARTÍN GK, 80
Nick VIERGEVER D(LC),DM(C), 86
Christoph KRAMER DM,M(C), 90

many thanks 

Bono, Muyl and Martin may get +3 in the next review but the next review is not until a long while later so it's up to you whether you want to sell them. I personally had all of them in my team and just sold them.

Think Viergever could get a +1 in the next review but again that won't be until a while later. 

Would sell the rest.

carlo123 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poland
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic
2e35bdfb8a76161d40bb9c19819389fa.png

Age: 20
Position: GK
Club: Lechia Gdansk
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Torino. Started 18 games. May take over the goalkeeping gloves next season when Joe Hart returns back to City.

Jaroslaw Jach
223306.png

Age: 23
Position: D(RC)
Club: Zaglebie Lubin
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 21 games and scored 1 goal.

 

Michal Kopczynski
Suggested by monolithic
256375.png
Age: 24
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Legia Warsaw
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 20 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Monolithic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd sell most tbh

 

 

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Bono, Muyl and Martin may get +3 in the next review but the next review is not until a long while later so it's up to you whether you want to sell them. I personally had all of them in my team and just sold them.

Think Viergever could get a +1 in the next review but again that won't be until a while later. 

Would sell the rest.

Many thanks fellas 👍

Sir Rahul likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Poland
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic
2e35bdfb8a76161d40bb9c19819389fa.png

Age: 20
Position: GK
Club: Lechia Gdansk
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Torino. Started 18 games. May take over the goalkeeping gloves next season when Joe Hart returns back to City.

Jaroslaw Jach
223306.png

Age: 23
Position: D(RC)
Club: Zaglebie Lubin
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 21 games and scored 1 goal.

I would only add Michal Kopczynski at Legia Warsaw. He deserves a +4 to 82.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I would only add Michal Kopczynski at Legia Warsaw. He deserves a +4 to 82.

Mmm, good spot. Have added to the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

can we all mail them?

PS- How long before SM ban me on the forum? :D 

Well there's no other way to get hold of them so I don't see why not. Those addresses again: 

steven.gore@soccermanager.com

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 2.36.46 PM.png

Huggy and Sir Rahul like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now