arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1,936 posts in this topic

Poland
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic
2e35bdfb8a76161d40bb9c19819389fa.png

Age: 20
Position: GK
Club: Lechia Gdansk
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Torino. Started 18 games. May take over the goalkeeping gloves next season when Joe Hart returns back to City.

Jaroslaw Jach
223306.png

Age: 23
Position: D(RC)
Club: Zaglebie Lubin
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 21 games and scored 1 goal.

 

Michal Kopczynski
Suggested by monolithic
256375.png
Age: 24
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Legia Warsaw
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 20 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Monolithic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'd sell most tbh

 

 

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Bono, Muyl and Martin may get +3 in the next review but the next review is not until a long while later so it's up to you whether you want to sell them. I personally had all of them in my team and just sold them.

Think Viergever could get a +1 in the next review but again that won't be until a while later. 

Would sell the rest.

Many thanks fellas 👍

Sir Rahul likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Poland
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic
2e35bdfb8a76161d40bb9c19819389fa.png

Age: 20
Position: GK
Club: Lechia Gdansk
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

On loan from Torino. Started 18 games. May take over the goalkeeping gloves next season when Joe Hart returns back to City.

Jaroslaw Jach
223306.png

Age: 23
Position: D(RC)
Club: Zaglebie Lubin
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 21 games and scored 1 goal.

I would only add Michal Kopczynski at Legia Warsaw. He deserves a +4 to 82.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

I would only add Michal Kopczynski at Legia Warsaw. He deserves a +4 to 82.

Mmm, good spot. Have added to the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

can we all mail them?

PS- How long before SM ban me on the forum? :D 

Well there's no other way to get hold of them so I don't see why not. Those addresses again: 

steven.gore@soccermanager.com

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 2.36.46 PM.png

Sir Rahul and Huggy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something has changed because Soccerwiki is just not loading, not giving the website error message that it was previously. I don't know if that's a good thing or not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The punch said:

Sterling +1? 41 games, 3247mins 9 goal 22 assist fantastic...

I don't think he'll rise again given that he already rose in the last review

TMCosta likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

I don't think he'll rise again given that he already rose in the last review

yes as kante +2 winter, so I think sterling rise +1 to 92, he is very good since 2 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Aranguiz safe?

I think he should be if Leverkusen don't finish too low in the table. Only 1 win in their last 7 league matches and their next match is against Bayern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The punch said:

yes as kante +2 winter, so I think sterling rise +1 to 92, he is very good since 2 months

Agree that his stats have been impressive but not extraordinary. City themselves haven't shown much improvement since last year. Kante has been the best DM in the league for a while now and Chelsea were already on course to win the league comfortably when Kante's rise took place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now