arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

3,787 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

Gueye,eyed by a lot of big team

Thank you everyone. Very helpful once again.

Not sure if these may have already been mentioned, but couldn't find them on your linked post.

Tom Barkhuizen - 670 minutes for Preston, 6 goals. Depending on when SM review the Championship you could expect him to get a +2-4 if he continues to get minutes from now till the end of the season. Certainly one to keep an eye out for. 

Tom Bradshaw - 2036 minutes for Barnsley, 8 goals. 78-80/81

Adam Davies - 3690 minutes for Barnsley. 78-81/82, easily. 

2 hours ago, koplfc said:

Not sure if these may have already been mentioned, but couldn't find them on your linked post.

Tom Barkhuizen - 670 minutes for Preston, 6 goals. Depending on when SM review the Championship you could expect him to get a +2-4 if he continues to get minutes from now till the end of the season. Certainly one to keep an eye out for. 

I had Barkhuizen for 77 but I think he could get 79/80 at the end of the season if his form continues.

Also @arsenalrocs any chance of Pavon (Boca) and Ascasibar *spelling* getting a move to Europe this summer and are they worth keeping. I think they are worth keeping but just wanted an expert opinion.

koplfc likes this

8 hours ago, koplfc said:

Nice spots, agree with the predictions!

8 hours ago, Fanatic85 said:

What to do with DRIUSSI, ASCACÍBAR and  PAVÓN ?  Wait and see, if they change club or sell now?

@Kierans91 I'd wait and see. Driussi and Ascacibar have been linked to european clubs recently. With the form that Pavon is in, it'll only be a matter of time before another team is linked. 

Kierans91 likes this

11 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

What do you think of Matteo Politano ? will he rise ? he has potential to be 90+ ?

Maybe 88 but I think chances of a rise are slim. I think he could reach 89/90 but will need to move or have an exceptional season with Sassuolo. Yet to make his debut but has been called up twice for the Italian national team already.

d5v1L likes this

Hi guys I'm new to the forum, I am looking for players that are due a rise or have the potential to rise to atleast 88 that play CM.

i have bakayoko and want to build a strong midfield! 

other positions or ideas would still be helpful thanks.

Kessie, Dahoud, Davinson Sanchez, Henrichs, Fornals

CMs who should eventually get to 88: Gagliardini, Locatelli, Spinazzola, Marcos Llorente

Other positions: Mbappe, Dolberg, Kimpembe, Vallejo, Diop, Oyarzabal

I'm sure there are many other players who could get to 88 but it would be difficult to list all of them.

Mr Gangie likes this

18 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Maybe 88 but I think chances of a rise are slim. I think he could reach 89/90 but will need to move or have an exceptional season with Sassuolo. Yet to make his debut but has been called up twice for the Italian national team already.

Thanks !!

What do you think of cyprien and ante coric ? cyprien being injured is still worth getting ? any chances for coric rise and they have potential to be 90+ ?

12 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Thanks !!

What do you think of cyprien and ante coric ? cyprien being injured is still worth getting ? any chances for coric rise and they have potential to be 90+ ?

Cyprien should still get a rise, +1.

Think Coric is more likely to stay than to get a +1 especially if Dinamo don't win the league this year. Highly rated and has already played for the Croatian national team. Also, recently nominated for the European Young Player of the Year Award. Doubt he'll win it with the likes of Mbappe and Donnarumma in the mix as well but still a sign of his talent. Can see him getting 90 but it'll probably be around 2-3 years later.

Lets say this could be a bit of a mindbending puzzle :) As you probably know I do my own ratings but do have problems with those "In-betweeners". I would greatly appreciate Arsenal Rocks, Sir Rahul & also anyone else who might have an appreciation of the players on this list:- What I'm looking for is some kind of chance of.... :-

1) 100% +1 (or whatever else +2 etc) OR

2) This is what I really meant by Inbetweener, what is in your estimation the % chance of a rise e.g 60/40% for or 10/90% against etc etc...

I know these estimations are difficult (Particularly with SM rating them) but a general idea/ yardstick would be great.

% plays is either current or recent

Michail Antonio rated 88 Played 84.7% of available games but currently injured

Cancelo rated 89 Played 75.6% of available

Mario Gaspar 90 Played 96.8% of available

Roque Mesa 88 Played 89.1% of available

Gerhardt 88 Played 78.4% ditto

Tolisso 90 Played 80.4% ditto

Ginter 89 Played 77% ditto

Fazio 88 Played 90.1% ditto

Burgui 84 Played 54.1% ditto

Gerard Moreno 87 Played 95% ditto

Sergi Roberto 91 Played 71.2% ditto

Most grateful for any contributions

Pione Sisto (87),
Stafylidis (85),
F.Sorensen (87),
Jhon Cordoba (87),
V.Grifo (86),
Caldara (85)
Likely to rise anytime soon? Should be kept or which one can be sold?

Thanks

Plz arrange these according to their value..( i can try to get any 1, planning to sell after summer for 2-3 players)
Luis suarez, Griezman, KDB, Alaba.. 

Situation: all 4 are available in the gw, griez will probably get most bids(just guessing), so less chances to get..

Thanks in advance

On 4/13/2017 at 2:03 AM, Soccahappy said:

Lets say this could be a bit of a mindbending puzzle :) As you probably know I do my own ratings but do have problems with those "In-betweeners". I would greatly appreciate Arsenal Rocks, Sir Rahul & also anyone else who might have an appreciation of the players on this list:- What I'm looking for is some kind of chance of.... :-

1) 100% +1 (or whatever else +2 etc) OR

2) This is what I really meant by Inbetweener, what is in your estimation the % chance of a rise e.g 60/40% for or 10/90% against etc etc...

I know these estimations are difficult (Particularly with SM rating them) but a general idea/ yardstick would be great.

% plays is either current or recent

Michail Antonio rated 88 Played 84.7% of available games but currently injured 100% stay

Cancelo rated 89 Played 75.6% of available 10/90

Mario Gaspar 90 Played 96.8% of available 100% stay

Roque Mesa 88 Played 89.1% of available 100% stay

Gerhardt 88 Played 78.4% ditto 10/90

Tolisso 90 Played 80.4% ditto 50/50

Ginter 89 Played 77% ditto 40/60

Fazio 88 Played 90.1% ditto 100% +1

Burgui 84 Played 54.1% ditto 100% +1, 60/40 +2

Gerard Moreno 87 Played 95% ditto 60/40

Sergi Roberto 91 Played 71.2% ditto 30/70 +1

Most grateful for any contributions

On 4/13/2017 at 4:53 AM, Konig Luther said:

Pione Sisto (87),
Stafylidis (85),
F.Sorensen (87),
Jhon Cordoba (87),
V.Grifo (86),
Caldara (85)
Likely to rise anytime soon? Should be kept or which one can be sold?

Thanks

Sisto stay

Stafylidis +1 (Augsburg may get relegated)

Sorensen +1

Cordoba stay (Mainz may get relegated)

Grifo stay/+1

Caldara +2

Definitely keep Caldara

On 4/13/2017 at 5:21 AM, The punch said:

hi,

dybala/mané/couthino/dier/laporte/verratti/saul/felipe anderson +1 ?

Not too sure about Anderson, Dier, Verratti, Laporte, Countinho, Saul and Mane but the rest should be set for a +1

On 4/13/2017 at 6:27 AM, d5v1L said:

Plz arrange these according to their value..( i can try to get any 1, planning to sell after summer for 2-3 players)
Luis suarez, Griezman, KDB, Alaba.. 

Situation: all 4 are available in the gw, griez will probably get most bids(just guessing), so less chances to get..

Thanks in advance

Griezmann, Suarez, Alaba, KDB

Soccahappy and d5v1L like this