Newton Mc-santos

transfer of funds within friends since its a game

Please since SM is a game,i would like to suggest transfer of funds among friends. This is because you may need a player that is expensive, in most cases selling all your players will not make do....example- you need messi worth about 89 million and you have a team worth 50 million and extra 10 million in your club finance....i think the game would be more fun by making funds transferable to "friends" and also parameters are put to checkmate fraudulent practices

Please since SM is a game,i would like to suggest transfer of funds among friends. This is because you may need a player that is expensive, in most cases selling all your players will not make do....example- you need messi worth about 89 million and you have a team worth 50 million and extra 10 million in your club finance....i think the game would be more fun by making funds transferable to "friends" and also parameters are put to checkmate fraudulent practices

No, it wouldn't be more fun, your suggestion would simply cause more playerhogging.

On 6/15/2016 at 3:11 PM, Newton Mc-santos said:

6 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

So your whole team is worth 50m and you want to buy a single player worth 90m?? No words to describe ...

Simple: you don't buy the 90 mln player as you can't afford it.

By doing plusvalences, you can get a better budget reserves and maybe later on you'll be able to afford him.