Mr Noisy

SM Predict for new PL season

63 posts in this topic

Hey lads my apology for posting here but there's a new gw with interesting concept. Please have a look at Pats Euro League in the European league thread. Only 7-8 clubs left.

Thanks,

YNWA.

44 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys can someone explain to me who is allowed to predict the ESB and FGS ? Is it SO4 or everybody ?

The winner of the round. but that's been S04 last two times and he said he didn't mind so I picked them this week.

1 hour ago, Noisy said:

The winner of the round. but that's been S04 last two times and he said he didn't mind so I picked them this week.

But I noticed everybody is predicting it? For say, now that you picked we can pick too but it has to be your chosen games? Or just you/SO4 can pick and everybody is as confused as me?

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

But I noticed everybody is predicting it? For say, now that you picked we can pick too but it has to be your chosen games? Or just you/SO4 can pick and everybody is as confused as me?

if anyone is more confused than you they won't know how to turn on their laptop.:)

The winner of the previous round chooses which games are to include ESB and FGS, then anyone who predicted the correct result in the chosen ESB game, gets the bonus. 

You need to name a player in the chosen FGS game and if he scores first, you get the bonus.

ashtini likes this

On 8/23/2016 at 0:09 AM, smut said:

if anyone is more confused than you they won't know how to turn on their laptop.:)

The winner of the previous round chooses which games are to include ESB and FGS, then anyone who predicted the correct result in the chosen ESB game, gets the bonus. 

You need to name a player in the chosen FGS game and if he scores first, you get the bonus.

Haha smut thnx for the clarification :) !!

totally missed that, at least i got the City-West Ham game and the Arsenal game (except the FGS) 100% right 

first time i just copied the format from someone (said person had 8 games), didnt realize we're predicting every game, which now that i think of it, makes more sense ;p

next time!

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't think I can take part in this as the new forum UI has driven me to stop using this...sorry Noisy 

Come on you people are like the hubs of forum. Agreed UI keeps getting worse but only you guys can keep it going. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent! Now get your arse and predict, leaving is not a solution but a greater problem to the problem.

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Come on you people are like the hubs of forum. Agreed UI keeps getting worse but only you guys can keep it going. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent! Now get your arse and predict, leaving is not a solution but a greater problem to the problem.

The new UI is too much of a bother to continue. This is like the 4th forum UI since I've joined. Sorry but I don't have the time to constantly adapt. 

Besides, I don't have much time IRL these days. 

People suggesting the points of the two games shouldn't count are being meaningless. Here's what you can do 1) don't copy paste 2) even if you copy paste count there are 10 fixtures 3) read the forum, there's being at least two mentions about the missed matches. Instead of taking the points of other players accept your error.

22 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

People suggesting the points of the two games shouldn't count are being meaningless. Here's what you can do 1) don't copy paste 2) even if you copy paste count there are 10 fixtures 3) read the forum, there's being at least two mentions about the missed matches. Instead of taking the points of other players accept your error.

Twist and Knickers come to mind here.

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

or perhaps we leave it to Noisy and you keep your mouth shut.

copy and paste has nothing to do with it, Noisy put up the games and we put our forecasts up for those games.