Rafboy94

Transfers

Oh right ok fair enough I was just a bit surprise tbh because it has never said that when I have bid for a player at an external club before so yeah.

Oh could that be why oh ok has it happened to u before then? Alright yeah I probably will rebid at some point cheers matey that did help.

Also bud u know when u go through a season and your budget can go up and down for no reason do u know why that is because it is annoying if u like win a game and u lose money or u buying a few players and your money goes low so u can't afford them for example??

Oh right ok fair enough I was just a bit surprise tbh because it has never said that when I have bid for a player at an external club before so yeah.

Oh could that be why oh ok has it happened to u before then? Alright yeah I probably will rebid at some point cheers matey that did help.

Also bud u know when u go through a season and your budget can go up and down for no reason do u know why that is because it is annoying if u like win a game and u lose money or u buying a few players and your money goes low so u can't afford them for example??

You've got wages that you pay every game.

Home games you usually make money, away games you usually lose a little.

You have gate sales at your stadium, and other things that make you money, that's not in your control, as well.

Check out your finances.

Oh right ok fair enough pal. Right home games u make money because of gate sales etc and away games u lose money. Why do u lose money away from home bud? And do u always make money at home and lose money away but can u still make money after away games? And yeah I will cheers

Oh right ok fair enough pal. Right home games u make money because of gate sales etc and away games u lose money. Why do u lose money away from home bud? And do u always make money at home and lose money away but can u still make money after away games? And yeah I will cheers

Because you don't collect Gate Sales at Away games.

You don't always make money at home, if your Wage Bill is really high.

Also bud recently I have been having a bit of trouble with player concerns tbh. On both my teams I have players like level 4 and I don't know why because they are lesser players and I'm not gonna play them over first teamers and other players on other levels of concern.

on one of my teams I have 9 players on level 4 and I don't know why tbh because they aren't gonna get in over like Ronaldo and messi who I have etc and other players with similar ratings don't have any concerns

can u help explain this for me pal? And is there a way to get Reid of concerns or for the concerns to come down at least??

On 8/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Rafboy94 said:

Also bud recently I have been having a bit of trouble with player concerns tbh. On both my teams I have players like level 4 and I don't know why because they are lesser players and I'm not gonna play them over first teamers and other players on other levels of concern.

on one of my teams I have 9 players on level 4 and I don't know why tbh because they aren't gonna get in over like Ronaldo and messi who I have etc and other players with similar ratings don't have any concerns

can u help explain this for me pal? And is there a way to get Reid of concerns or for the concerns to come down at least??

1. Depends on age and rating. A younger player who is 89+ expects to play a higher amount of games than someone 30+ with same rating. For example a 21 yr old 90 rated player wants to play at least half the games as starter over someone 30+ who is 90-92.

2. If a player can be a starting player on another team that is also a reason as to why they have concerns.

3. If they are a starter in real life, they want starting minutes, not sub or reserves!

4. Play the player more over a few seasons = concerns going down.

Edited by F1Collia
extra content