smut

POINTLESS new forum.

There must be someone at SM who will take notice and help stop the apparent decline with regards to the forum. I have only really got into the forum recently and the game itself for about two years. I love playing this game and the interactivity it brings with other people. Sure I could play Football Manager/Championship Manager etc to my hears content but there is something special about playing this game and being on here that would be hard to replicate

4 minutes ago, georgie34 said:

There must be someone at SM who will take notice and help stop the apparent decline with regards to the forum. I have only really got into the forum recently and the game itself for about two years. I love playing this game and the interactivity it brings with other people. Sure I could play Football Manager/Championship Manager etc to my hears content but there is something special about playing this game and being on here that would be hard to replicate

Unfortunately not.  they stopped caring years ago.. 

they'll appear for 5 minutes whenever a new change occurs around the game, and then disappear until the next change.  Father Christmas visits more than the SM staff

1 hour ago, drseanfitz said:

Unfortunately not.  they stopped caring years ago.. 

they'll appear for 5 minutes whenever a new change occurs around the game, and then disappear until the next change.  Father Christmas visits more than the SM staff

and you're even a moderator, speaking the truth.

They tried to get me to help moderate the forum, a couple years ago, but I declined that, because it was after the first initial change of the forum, which in turn, made a lot of people leave.

So, I said, moderate what? There's nobody to moderate.

Didn't hear back from them about that.

15 hours ago, drseanfitz said:

I think the only thing that keeps some of us hear is the friendships built up prior to SM's decline.  If a viable alternative were to appear i am sure people wojld jump there

Oh and Hello Dave ?

Let me know when you find one Sean, all the best to you and the family.