smut

Is this why the multi player game is finished?

World Championship 43297

Hi Smut: Why not play it for a few games? Tho it is going through a very quiet period, Non-Typical (Sleepers) just now, Of course PSG is Well-Armed for this new season & doesn't want to tempt being booted out. He doesn't need anything after all the cheating last season, in the run-up to trophies.

You'll find in PSG's squad list Transfer bans ending between 26th Oct & 14Nov he (PSG) bought about 230million pounds worth of players - Ronaldo, Benzema, Bellerin, Kroos, Bale & Sane all from managers who resigned straight afterwards, all at minimums. The managers were Ibra Ibra, Mitit Mitit, Balili Ballii, Cabdullahi Mohamed, Johan Joonis, The "Salad Clan" Anwar Salad, Haashim Salad, Yaahu Salad, Abdirahman Salad, Geesey Salad etc etc. Most of these started off at 40 reputation so u may not find them unless they have gone elsewhere since. They did move about the GW mostly every 24 hours, signing & resigning that quick. The managers names are laughable & the transfers very blatant & very obvious.

15 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Actually on checking it's more complicated than I thought he has built-up other clubs too, Real Madrid etc etc with cash PSG had.

Thanks, just had a look and it isn't anyone connected to the other cheating problem but it still sad to see that someone needs to do this.

I won't stay though, i'm not keen on gameworlds where it is all about getting 90+ players.

ANDY

it has been TEN days since you logged onto the forum, how exactly can we trust what you said in the days before that?

I looked at your forum account and saw this-

Its been a long time, but have returned to become more active on the forum, rather than just reading it!

the next post you wrote was on Nov. 25th, are you taking the &^&& out of us? just like the cheat is out of sm.

On 9/20/2016 at 0:12 PM, smut said:

ANDY

it has been TEN days since you logged onto the forum, how exactly can we trust what you said in the days before that?

I looked at your forum account and saw this-

Its been a long time, but have returned to become more active on the forum, rather than just reading it!

the next post you wrote was on Nov. 25th, are you taking the &^&& out of us? just like the cheat is out of sm.

ANDY- you came onto the forum on Tuesday and ignored us on here.

You did post about some pointless features that you have added to the multi player game, which gives the impression, that after looking at he appalling game you have created with the single player option, you only intend to post on here when it suits you and when you are excited about some new shiny option added to the game.

Where as, your original post here showed an intention to improve the game and show a little respect to your customers.

It is a real shame that you can't be bothered to reply to real problems in the game.

I have to ask one more time before i give up helping sm with the obvious information about the cheating problem, DO YOU INTEND TO BAN ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS?

2 hours ago, smut said:

ANDY- you came onto the forum on Tuesday and ignored us on here.

You did post about some pointless features that you have added to the multi player game, which gives the impression, that after looking at he appalling game you have created with the single player option, you only intend to post on here when it suits you and when you are excited about some new shiny option added to the game.

Where as, your original post here showed an intention to improve the game and show a little respect to your customers.

It is a real shame that you can't be bothered to reply to real problems in the game.

I have to ask one more time before i give up helping sm with the obvious information about the cheating problem, DO YOU INTEND TO BAN ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS?

They haven't banned them in mine. The Principle of someone creating 2 accounts at the same time Kejdi Koci & Kejdi Koci with a mark on the "c" on 1 of them, ie almost identical & then in very blatent & obvious ways to cheat in favour of Kejdi Koci's club PSG.

To give them huge amounts of cash & about 4 or 5 TOP players ie Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema etc etc. SM then ban the "provider Kedji Koci" & leave the "Gainer Kejdi Koci" to his ill gotten gains for the last month or so & into a new season.

This says it all The Cheater Wins & is Happy to continue doing it over & over again with impunity.

Paul the reason Andy has not replied, is he has no defence as SM are not willing to efficiently deal with CHEATS effectively. It can be done but they allow & thereby encourage cheating. My son says why stay with a game when they allow cheats to win??? He says he wouldn't join, he wouldn't touch the game. He says I should get out & I wonder why I am still here or anybody is?

Probably it's because I just beat the cheat's PSG away from home & it gave me a deal of satisfaction to do so, But when the cheats win honours, I'll get out fast I promise you. SM will end up with a "Ghost" game full of cheats & when the cheats get no satisfaction from beating themselves they'lle pack in too :(

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

They haven't banned them in mine. The Principle of someone creating 2 accounts at the same time Kejdi Koci & Kejdi Koci with a mark on the "c" on 1 of them, ie almost identical & then in very blatent & obvious ways to cheat in favour of Kejdi Koci's club PSG.

To give them huge amounts of cash & about 4 or 5 TOP players ie Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema etc etc. SM then ban the "provider Kedji Koci" & leave the "Gainer Kejdi Koci" to his ill gotten gains for the last month or so & into a new season.

This says it all The Cheater Wins & is Happy to continue doing it over & over again with impunity.

Paul the reason Andy has not replied, is he has no defence as SM are not willing to efficiently deal with CHEATS effectively. It can be done but they allow & thereby encourage cheating. My son says why stay with a game when they allow cheats to win??? He says he wouldn't join, he wouldn't touch the game. He says I should get out & I wonder why I am still here or anybody is?

Probably it's because I just beat the cheat's PSG away from home & it gave me a deal of satisfaction to do so, But when the cheats win honours, I'll get out fast I promise you. SM will end up with a "Ghost" game full of cheats & when the cheats get no satisfaction from beating themselves they'lle pack in too :(

I blocked the PSG cheat and 2 other account that were their's but there are so many of their made up accounts as friends , i couldn't be bothered to block them all.

The one thing these accounts have in common is they all have Albania as their country and now i have noticed some other accounts in other gameworlds that are very similar to these.

If sm don't do anything or reply, then i will quit 5 EC's on Tuesday, it is the 5 where the cheat has around 60 accounts.I will stay in 7046 and customs where it is private application.

I can understand that sm have bigger problems though, when you read my opening post in this thread, it mentions that the investment company is looking to make 4-5m out of sm and having played the single player game, i can imagine someone at the investment company has realised they have lost their 1m investment in sm, the game is dreadful.

6 hours ago, smut said:

I blocked the PSG cheat and 2 other account that were their's but there are so many of their made up accounts as friends , i couldn't be bothered to block them all.

The one thing these accounts have in common is they all have Albania as their country and now i have noticed some other accounts in other gameworlds that are very similar to these.

If sm don't do anything or reply, then i will quit 5 EC's on Tuesday, it is the 5 where the cheat has around 60 accounts.I will stay in 7046 and customs where it is private application.

I can understand that sm have bigger problems though, when you read my opening post in this thread, it mentions that the investment company is looking to make 4-5m out of sm and having played the single player game, i can imagine someone at the investment company has realised they have lost their 1m investment in sm, the game is dreadful.

Thanks for this paul. I didn't realise you'd taken action & also dug down deep as to freinds & nationalities. I found it so time consuming when the cheats were making 3 or 4 illegal transfer a day & I had to write extensive illegal transfer reports & multiple account reports. Got some victories BUT overall the cheats are still there (particularly KKoci)

We'll see how it goes, but with very little hope.

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for this paul. I didn't realise you'd taken action & also dug down deep as to freinds & nationalities. I found it so time consuming when the cheats were making 3 or 4 illegal transfer a day & I had to write extensive illegal transfer reports & multiple account reports. Got some victories BUT overall the cheats are still there (particularly KKoci)

We'll see how it goes, but with very little hope.

What i did won't affect anything, it just means he is on my blocked list and will recognise the account if he appears in the same gameworld as me.

I think all the proof we need that sm don't care is here in this thread, 

On 9/25/2016 at 3:01 PM, Michael Anderson said:

Your right, Paul, SM doesn't care at all about the many Game worlds which have been ruined by cheats.

Neither do I anymore, which is a shame, because I used to enjoy it.

I'm was sorry to see you quit all your clubs Michael, but i don't blame you.

I don't know whether sm employees are just taking a nice wage packet , thanks to the investment company, each month until they go bust or they are just playing around with new IT . or both.

On 9/9/2016 at 11:30 PM, SM Dev (Andy) said:

Hi Smut and Soccahappy,

This is going to take time to get all the things right in the multiplayer, but I can assure you that we are very actively underway with it.

There is a lot to fix and it will take a few months at least to get it back to what it used to be.  We are looking at going back to how it was years ago, in some respects 5 years+.

Every few weeks new changes will keep going in and bit by bit we will get there.  It is a play by mail at the end of the day, we realise that and also we have made many mistakes too.

It will take a while to convince you guys of this, and I can totally understand why, but that is also one of our key goals.

We do need your help and I am listening, and we have a team dedicated to it.

You need our help and have a team dedicated to it.

Do you think that the best action to achieve what you say is by saying nothing for more than 3 weeks?

Do you think by ignoring many customers is going to help?

The complete lack of action towards those cheating shows no respect for all managers in those gameworlds, if you have a system in place to deal with cheats, it has failed, if you have someone looking into it, they are incompetent, if you don't care, you should have the balls to say so.

Andy, please read agin what you wrote, how can you expect any of us to have any respect for you or sm?

46 minutes ago, smut said:

Andy, 

your mate Alex just closed a thread and deleted my posts,absolutely no need for it, what is wrong with you people at sm?

Please open your profile and view your feed.

There is a message regarding the closure of the thread and responses to the queries you put there. I would appreciate it if you view this before continuing to post complaints regarding my actions.

Thanks

Just now, SM Dev (Alex) said:

Please open your profile and view your feed.

There is a message regarding the closure of the thread and responses to the queries you put there. I would appreciate it if you view this before continuing to post complaints regarding my actions.

Thanks

okay, can you tell me how to delete my own posts?

On 9/10/2016 at 0:16 AM, SM Dev (Andy) said:

There will be a lot more of it going forward.

We have got a mandate now to get the multiplayer back to what is can be and we will need your guys help.

Its not going to be easy and it will take time, but engaging with people like yourselves is the first step.

more than ONE month later and can you tell us if this was an intentional lie or just happens to look like one andy?

On 9/9/2016 at 10:30 PM, SM Dev (Andy) said:

Hi Smut and Soccahappy,

This is going to take time to get all the things right in the multiplayer, but I can assure you that we are very actively underway with it.

There is a lot to fix and it will take a few months at least to get it back to what it used to be.  We are looking at going back to how it was years ago, in some respects 5 years+.

Every few weeks new changes will keep going in and bit by bit we will get there.  It is a play by mail at the end of the day, we realise that and also we have made many mistakes too.

It will take a while to convince you guys of this, and I can totally understand why, but that is also one of our key goals.

So how do you rate your dedicated team andy?

Are you a liar or incompetent?

the game is the worse it has ever been and it is being ignored by sm, shameful.

On 9/9/2016 at 10:30 PM, SM Dev (Andy) said:

Hi Smut and Soccahappy,

Nearly August, is the dedicated team raring to go yet?

I might be very late in noticing or missed sm telling us but i see you have been busy in putting up the prices of credits and by quite a lot.

Well done on getting something done in the multi player game this year.