smut

some of the cheats accounts.

1 hour ago, S04 said:

He's 100 % right in calling it out but he needs evidence now and SM might not punish but the people who use the forum if he has evidence can decide themselves.

Sorry I don't agree. You just don't call out a person cheat without evidence! That's what I am trying to say. U call me a cheat then surely he can provide the evidence instantly. Joined two of his gws in 2016 and suddenly in 2017 he realised I am cheat? And then fails to provide evidence? How about this my claim is Mr. X is a cheat and I will provide evidence in my sweet time. But hey I declare he is a cheat.

Edited by Middle_Finger
Spelling corrected

Anyway I am in the full house ec33333 with many experienced manager more than me. Why not t ask there if Thumbs up is cheating. Anyway it pains me to see this day after such long career in SM. And what's even more bewildering is forumers ain't asking him to provide evidence and a forumer in the calibre soccer happy(?) liking his post. 

Provide evidence and I shall fight to clear my name. But lets not support a random post of of cheating of a manager of my reputation. That's what pains me and that's just not simply right.

Edited by Middle_Finger

Firstly, no one currently that has posted in this thread has come to me with suspicions regarding Thumbs Up/Middle Finger account. Others that play the game have and hopefully they have done what I have done in reporting it.

In terms of proof I have been suspicious about his activity for quite some time. I am lucky enough to be working in a job that allows me to have SM open (in the background) for several hours of my shift. As a result I see things occur in GWs I am in and make a visual note of them. Looking back I now wish I had made a note of a lot more things, but isn't hindsight wonderful. Over the last 2-3 months I started noticing issues with several accounts that I believe are linked to TU. Theses issues would include a contrast with the language and terminology used by accounts to post on the MB and PMs. It was as if they had taken a crash course in the queen's over night. Criticisms to posts would come from certain accounts in relation to other people ie support of TU. The type of players that were being scouted and purchased would be the same sort of players that TU would look for. The GWs that certain accounts would play in would be the same/very similar. I would use the help 'bug' function to report the duplicate accounts in connection with TU account, only to find that they have previously been reported and a message along the lines of "these accounts have previously been reported and there was insufficient evidence" would appear. This would imply that others have had the same suspicions I have. Other managers have come to me/I have contacted others myself for feedback saying they had suspicions of him cheating using duplicate accounts before, but basically did not fancy a war of words or end up doing what I am doing now (ruining and leaving GWs and using my own time to compile evidence) - frankly I don't blame them. Managers who have left GWs because of his activity have come forward with their feelings and suspicions regarding his activity. In life there is a rule of thumb (yes that is the level of my humour) if something looks wrong, then it almost always is.

I know to a absolute certainty that getting this through is going to be not just difficult but virtually impossible. Why, SM hate to get rid of people because it is time consuming and they don't want to lose money from their (us) customers - I fully understand that. This account is a very well established account. One with a high rep. He is extremely clever and by all accounts (yes that's pun number two) has been difficult to catch out over a long period of time. I really enjoy playing this game. The really strange thing is that despite the crap and BS he comes out with I actually enjoy playing SM with him. Just don't like players that cheat. I share the same feelings regarding cheats that anyone else playing the game fairly does. The most frustrating thing is that even when cheats have their accounts removed there is nothing (that I know of) in place to stop them from creating a new account as all you need is any old email and a user name. Again - I fully understand there is little SM can do about this, hence it appears they don't bother.

What have I learnt from this; never create a GW using a 'free' ticket as once the GW opens you lose all access rights. I will make sure any further GWs I create will be using a 'paid' ticket. Do not risk allowing any low rep managers into your GW unless you know them or is approved by someone you trust.

Just post the accounts u think are mine and here u have experienced forumers/managers that can go deep in to it and find out. 

Even I can report your account and SM will say lack of evidence. Which means I am wrong. And I am man enough to accept I was wrong and move on than keep dragging it. 

Its simple post "my" other accounts or just cut the crap!

On March 25, 2017 at 2:27 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Sorry I don't agree. You just don't call out a person cheat without evidence! That's what I am trying to say. U call me a cheat then surely he can provide the evidence instantly. Joined two of his gws in 2016 and suddenly in 2017 he realised I am cheat? And then fails to provide evidence? How about this my claim is Mr. X is a cheat and I will provide evidence in my sweet time. But hey I declare he is a cheat.

Not worth reading  below lol

I dont care whether your a cheat ot not but because SM do NOTHING call ppl out is a great thing but if you know your not taking on the chin and move. Ignore them , I was called out by a manager who's in ec1 for 3 years never active. He called me out because  i sold quite a few 92 91 90 ish players for cash but everyone else playing long enough i do do stupid things to level the top of the playing field. It was becomming same team every wanted a whole division worth of good clubs and because is inactive he didnt get a player which i stated i wouldn't sell to inactive managers.   

I'll give u credit Middle Finger for coming on here & defending yourself, I would do the same. I haven't seen concrete evidence U are a cheat but the Finger has been pointed & defended.

You have not as yet as I see it been proved to be a cheat & should therefore be thought of as innocent until proven guilty. Just my half penny worth.

You are like the Mafia of the SM world. I have come across some disgusting and disturbing behaviour on here before and in similar games, but nothing like you and your ‘associates’. Some of the vile posts/PMs/messages they will take some beating. You boast of how well educated you are, yet I can’t see any of that. You come across as a person with very low morals. I would sincerely put you in the worst category imaginable as far as online gaming is concerned. The worst thing is that I think you enjoy what you are doing. Constantly ruining GWs and causing other managers to leave? It certainly appears that way. The sad part about this all is that SM are very much aware of you (your history) but for one reason or another they appear unwilling to want to do anything about your behaviour.  If all I have achieved from this is to make people (those that actually bother with the forum anymore) more aware of you and how you play SM, then that will be of some consolation to me.

On 26/03/2017 at 2:07 PM, Soccahappy said:

I'll give u credit Middle Finger for coming on here & defending yourself, I would do the same. I haven't seen concrete evidence U are a cheat but the Finger has been pointed & defended.

You have not as yet as I see it been proved to be a cheat & should therefore be thought of as innocent until proven guilty. Just my half penny worth.

Sadly you are right. That is the extremely hard part of this process - the proof and what is required to have an account suspended/removed. Again I agree with being 'innocent until proven guilty'. That is always how it should be.

If you knew what I knew and have seen what I have seen you to without any question of doubt would be making the claims that I am making.

7 hours ago, georgie34 said:

You are like the Mafia of the SM world. I have come across some disgusting and disturbing behaviour on here before and in similar games, but nothing like you and your ‘associates’. Some of the vile posts/PMs/messages they will take some beating. You boast of how well educated you are, yet I can’t see any of that. You come across as a person with very low morals. I would sincerely put you in the worst category imaginable as far as online gaming is concerned. The worst thing is that I think you enjoy what you are doing. Constantly ruining GWs and causing other managers to leave? It certainly appears that way. The sad part about this all is that SM are very much aware of you (your history) but for one reason or another they appear unwilling to want to do anything about your behaviour.  If all I have achieved from this is to make people (those that actually bother with the forum anymore) more aware of you and how you play SM, then that will be of some consolation to me.

7 hours ago, georgie34 said:

Sadly you are right. That is the extremely hard part of this process - the proof and what is required to have an account suspended/removed. Again I agree with being 'innocent until proven guilty'. That is always how it should be.

If you knew what I knew and have seen what I have seen you to without any question of doubt would be making the claims that I am making.

Wow georgie that comes across very genuinely, it is exactly as I would feel faced with these blatant cheats in my GW. It doesn't sound made-up in anyway at all, Can you identify in a post some questions to Middlefinger that needs answering here in this thread?

We still have an innocent until proven otherwise but I must say if my credibility was questioned I would answer any & every question that was charged against my reputation. Middlefinger are U the same as me? Or would u rather avoid answering questions?? 

First of all I am devasted about how Georgie feels about me. Ur feelings meant the world to me. 

Secondly, u keep going on and on about my other accounts but fail to mention single one of them!

Thirdly, sm knows but is not acting on it? I am in a gw where at least 10 managers(accounts) have been banned.

@Soccahappy I am neither like u or Georgie the ultimate crap master. I will only answer when he comes up with concrete accusation. I am not feeding his bs like some are here. 

Finally, yes I destroyed his gw where he accused me in public of being a cheat without any evidence. Just coz he had his few real life frens in that and 2 reputed managers who thought the same, he burst his lungs out. Again I repeat without an iota of evidence. And when few asked to stop pointing fingers without any evidence as there was nothing fishy (basically didn't buy his crap) he and his friends left within few seconds. Y didn't he come up with his evidence then?

One of his mate said I am cheat coz I and other 2-3(whatever number he thinks) don't login at the same time. Some accusation that is...NOT. 

If hundred ppl shouts a lie 1000 times some will believe but that doesn't wrong the right.

In Georgie's words sm knows I have been cheating for 8 yrs and they can't do anything! Haven't heard so much crap in my life. 

As for PMs I play sm only on my phone hence I give my piece of mind through PMs. I can't even see who is online or offline.

@Soccahappy feel free to feed him, but he needs to come up with real stuff. Why aren't u asking him about my other accounts? Wasted enough time on his baseless accusation, getting bored now!!!

I can only imagine as I destroyed his gw he is gunning to hurt my reputation. Guess what Georgie boy it took me 8 yrs to build it and your 2 weeks preposterous outburst will undo that?? Boy u think very highly of yourself. 

According to soccahappy, he feels Georgie's outburst is real and asks me if I will defend myself. Mate feel what you want. I have nothing to defend here. Once Georgie posts my "other" accounts everything will be crystal clear. Y do u think he isn't mentioning any???

What is happening is Georgie "thinks" I am a cheat then keeps going on then socca "thinks" Georgie's outburst is "genuine" and questions me. That's a hell lot of thoughts circling. 

Edited by Middle_Finger

Ok I know from my encounters with Cheats how difficult it is to get any constructive action from SM against cheats. You BOTH seem genuine without knowing a lot more. It's clear In these present circumstances MF remains Innocent until proven otherwise.

The onus is on Georgie to present his serious questions & wether they can be answered or not.

I know if I had Kejdi Koci (was a cheat in my GW) here now I would ask him "Why did u receive a profit on transfers with Manchester United of almost 200million (I do mean profit!) last season & then immediately 3 more transfers this season acquiring another OVER 200million profit this season? Every Transfer was for the maximum cash amount for players you didn't want. Also the huge majority of transfers in our GW are for around the minimum amount, so no need for Manchester Utd to pay anything like these cash amounts.  That would have been my first question with plenty more questions for him to answer including why did Kejdi Koci make a cheat tranfer in season 1 to a manager called Kejdi Koci (YES Identical manager - except for a tiny foreign abbreviation I don't have on my keyboard).

It seems Middle Finger is willing to answer questions, so I would ask them if I was G.

One thing does feel strange & I can't understand " I can only imagine as I destroyed his gw ". What do u mean by destroyed MF? I mean will U explain / give details of your actions?? Were they legal or cheats?? Cheers S

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Ok I know from my encounters with Cheats how difficult it is to get any constructive action from SM against cheats. You BOTH seem genuine without knowing a lot more. It's clear In these present circumstances MF remains Innocent until proven otherwise.

The onus is on Georgie to present his serious questions & wether they can be answered or not.

I know if I had Kejdi Koci (was a cheat in my GW) here now I would ask him "Why did u receive a profit on transfers with Manchester United of almost 200million (I do mean profit!) last season & then immediately 3 more transfers this season acquiring another OVER 200million profit this season? Every Transfer was for the maximum cash amount for players you didn't want. Also the huge majority of transfers in our GW are for around the minimum amount, so no need for Manchester Utd to pay anything like these cash amounts.  That would have been my first question with plenty more questions for him to answer including why did Kejdi Koci make a cheat tranfer in season 1 to a manager called Kejdi Koci (YES Identical manager - except for a tiny foreign abbreviation I don't have on my keyboard).

It seems Middle Finger is willing to answer questions, so I would ask them if I was G.

One thing does feel strange & I can't understand " I can only imagine as I destroyed his gw ". What do u mean by destroyed MF? I mean will U explain / give details of your actions?? Were they legal or cheats?? Cheers S

Good luck to Georgie coming up with any such example. 

As for destroying the gw it was a custom gw created by Georgie with custom rules (cant exceed more than 400m squad value and cannot have more than 30 players). Since he was providing no evidence (tired of saying this!) and thought he will call me what he wants and expect me to tolerate I on purpose exceeded those limits. 

And this is my in game name Thumbs Up so if anyone reading this believes Georgie and I apply in "your" private gw, feel free to reject! I am not feeding Georgie in his paranoia world. Unless he can come up with real stuff.

I have so many managers to back me up but I don't want them to get involved in Georgie's baseless accusation. 

Wow I am mafia of SM, what am I doing holding a gun at SM creators head to not ban me? Georgie boy u have a sad life, this is just a game! Get real, get a life and get a flappable doll to help you!

No more from me and how does one even defend an imaginable accusation?? Hence goergie get EDUCATION !!!!

On 17/09/2016 at 2:52 PM, smut said:

31 AUG. MIDDAY
EC777 - DEFINITE-                                                        
Raxmat Alimardanovich (41) Tranmere               
MR Ottoman (41) Oldham                                          
 Qpr Football academy (68) Wrexham                   
 kilosuz Thin man (104) Bristol Rovers
kitabci Hoolahan (113) Bristol City
 Rui Tekerlik Dos Augusto (73) Port Vale
junior man (89) Hartlepool
kabel adam (85) Dagenham
bsoh nyamburko (80) Crawley
saqqizim gutieres (105) Chesterfield

1ST SEPT. 9 am
EC 7046 - DEFINITE-                                                           NEEDS LOOKING AT-
MR Ottoman (41) Leeds                                                 Pakistan over England (84) Brentford
                                                                                                  ПФК ЦСКА ↑ МОСКВА (399) Watford, these 
                                                                                                  two are run by the same person?

1ST SEPT. 9am
EC 106- DEFINITE-                                                                
Duncan Pisani (68) Chelsea                                            
saqqizim gutieres (105) Derby                                       
junior man (89) Cheltenham                                         
 Qpr Football academy (68) Brighton                              
 Raxmat Alimardanovich (41) Ipswich                            
 b yeddikilo (136) Cardiff
Zuhair Amor Sloboden (118) QPR
 8 Tefo Malayan (130) Barnsley
kilosuz Thin man (104) Reading       19 sept   ☣ - Scott ж Anderson -  

Scott Anderson is a notorious cheat. SM have removed his various accounts countless times from EC2.

ID: 251828 Fair play Championship is a league that being destroyed by one cheat playing Multiple teams Villa Real ( Mubarak Pearce) Is the cheats main account and needs removing .It is no good SM banning his multi .The main account needs closing as he is the one that benefits .I am disappointed to say the least with how Soccer Manger run this game.I have and other players  have messaged them numerous times .Don't buy leagues ,go gold, buy scouting reports .Its easy just cheat you get away with it !!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, mick oldfield said:
ID: 251828 Fair play Championship is a league that being destroyed by one cheat playing Multiple teams Villa Real ( Mubarak Pearce) Is the cheats main account and needs removing .It is no good SM banning his multi .The main account needs closing as he is the one that benefits .I am disappointed to say the least with how Soccer Manger run this game.I have and other players  have messaged them numerous times .Don't buy leagues ,go gold, buy scouting reports .Its easy just cheat you get away with it !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, SM are as good as useless.

Ha most of you know how hard I've tried to catch the cheats & have had a small amount of success,

Well an account I suspect of cheating but cannot get SM to accept, actual bid for one of my players 24m & I ignored it for days.

Then I thought the player in question isn't going to rise any further, anytime soon & I don't need him so I asked for 57m which was near the maximum. My thinking was only a cheat would accept my counter .... Well he did accept & would u believe the SMFA (The Automatic transfer monititoring System) stepped in & blocked the deal! Why couldn't they have done that dozens of times b4 this???

Anyone else seen a tightening up by the SMFA? I hope so ... :)

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Ha most of you know how hard I've tried to catch the cheats & have had a small amount of success,

Well an account I suspect of cheating but cannot get SM to accept, actual bid for one of my players 24m & I ignored it for days.

Then I thought the player in question isn't going to rise any further, anytime soon & I don't need him so I asked for 57m which was near the maximum. My thinking was only a cheat would accept my counter .... Well he did accept & would u believe the SMFA (The Automatic transfer monititoring System) stepped in & blocked the deal! Why couldn't they have done that dozens of times b4 this???

Anyone else seen a tightening up by the SMFA? I hope so ... :)

I had a legit deal blocked the other day. Also reported a clear cheat and was told they'd done nothing wrong, which is rubbish!

I dont see them tightening up at all. Im in WC40000 and have been since the start and just recently in the last few weeks someone is managing 4 maybe  5 clubs. All of the profiles are Albanian and similar names. Been doing max cash deals plus ridiculous part ex deals favouring one club. I've tried reporting it in the bug section and in the linked accounts and sod all is being done about it as usual. Customer service is pathetic, it's actually got worse over the years and i didnt think it was possible

13 hours ago, Fez17_1888 said:

I dont see them tightening up at all. Im in WC40000 and have been since the start and just recently in the last few weeks someone is managing 4 maybe  5 clubs. All of the profiles are Albanian and similar names. Been doing max cash deals plus ridiculous part ex deals favouring one club. I've tried reporting it in the bug section and in the linked accounts and sod all is being done about it as usual. Customer service is pathetic, it's actually got worse over the years and i didnt think it was possible

16 hours ago, Kev said:

I had a legit deal blocked the other day. Also reported a clear cheat and was told they'd done nothing wrong, which is rubbish!

It's just as I thought & typical of SM getting it wrong. SM getting it wrong is about the only thing they manage to get right if U know what I mean, Thanks for your reply guys :)

ID: 385970

PSG Manager (Izaj Ahmed Joy) controls many clubs in that GW, other account's names are John Wellington, Kim mendes, edisoN mourA, Ken Willianson, Jose Anchelotti, diego simone, Dark King, Devil John, Msn Junior, The Retina,   Dark Evil.

He also cheats with the same account's on this ID 385669