Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b2shrew

Player rating review not happening...at all!

23 posts in this topic

SM unfortunately is not multitasker, when they do one thing they completely forget about all other important things. But here's the zinger, SM takes 5 yrs to just get one change going. So see you in 26th sept. 2021

b2shrew likes this

Just look at Sardar Azmoun

Player rating still shows 84

But if you look at player's history, it is already 86 since yesterday

Player's value has also increased

And this happens in new interface! Someone told me that this occurs also in apps and old interface

It has been, like a week now?? What's SM doing?

SM stands for slow motion. But if Wiki is being updated it seems to me they are waiting for someone to come back from holiday & authorise whats happened & then they can up-lift to SM database.

Don't expect it all to happen in 1day tho, they'll space it out so they can drip them into the system & have another rest ( so someone else can have a holiday). Then again everyone is entitled to a holiday.

lunastorta likes this

Tbf to SM, not a lot happened. Euro was dull(so only Portugal makes sense), the seasons across Europe just started except Russia, so that makes sense too. The only thing they missed is copa america. 

They've been doing the smaller European leagues for a while now. Started with Ligue 2 two days back, they'll continue onto Serie B, Segunda Div and Bundesliga 2 I guess. South American leagues also needed.

Top leagues- mid/end of December hopefully 

17 hours ago, lunastorta said:

Next big league review? Only in January.

So, in 2016 we had only 1 global review.

Wow. That is really really poor. And considering a huge aspect is squad building, it's not really in the spirit of the game. If you're a brave soul and decide to work your way from the bottom, earn that place in the big league in a good competitive world through good scouting and rises, you're gonna have a long long wait. No wonder people drop out of these worlds all the time and would rather find a team in another world stacked with talent and the squad already built for them. These lack of rises kill the spirit of building

georgie34 likes this

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

Wow. That is really really poor. And considering a huge aspect is squad building, it's not really in the spirit of the game. If you're a brave soul and decide to work your way from the bottom, earn that place in the big league in a good competitive world through good scouting and rises, you're gonna have a long long wait. No wonder people drop out of these worlds all the time and would rather find a team in another world stacked with talent and the squad already built for them. These lack of rises kill the spirit of building

My friend, SM staff has been working for the single player game and the new App "Soccer Manager Arena".

I love the original SM game, I think these two applications are a huge waste of time but the staff have decided to earn money in this way If they had selected a team of administrators among users, they would handle some aspects of the game in better ways.

After years of discussions and complaints we understand that they will always do as they like. There are hundreds of suggestions for improving the game and they just change the graphical interface of a game that once worked well enough There is no dialogue, administrators are hiding. I understand, there are more criticism rather than praise, no reason to improve Soccer Manager Worlds.

And the game engine works bad again: in my GW same teams, same formations, same tactics and we have Bayern, Inter and Juventus at bottom of League Table after six matches when last year they had fought for the title.

Welcome to hell.

georgie34 and Soccahappy like this

On 2/12/2016 at 9:11 AM, georgie34 said:

Riggs clarify something for me. Given that SM feed off SoccerWiki's data is the issue with SW not updating or SM not uploading?

. The issue is with sm. It's their product. They're the ones that need to take a look at how things are getting done, and get done right and if sw are dragging their arse, then sm needs to put a foot up soccerwikis arse. It's the sm product that's being affected by it.

georgie34 likes this