Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smut

MANAGER'S POINT'S and REWARDS.

8 posts in this topic

I spent ages writing out a post about the problems with the single player game now compared to how it was a couple of years ago. Bug reports never get to the bottom of anything, nothing is ever reimbursed. Same with the multiplayer - reporting cheats does nothing. It's verging on a scam that you can pay to play a game and the "staff" just ignore you or brush you aside instead of banning cheats or fixing problems.

I wondered why I couldn't get my comment to post - I'm guessing this is why. I wish I'd never spent money on either single or multiplayer. There's zero chance of getting it back. Thanks for the great customer support SM....

lunastorta likes this

43 minutes ago, Kev said:

I spent ages writing out a post about the problems with the single player game now compared to how it was a couple of years ago. Bug reports never get to the bottom of anything, nothing is ever reimbursed. Same with the multiplayer - reporting cheats does nothing. It's verging on a scam that you can pay to play a game and the "staff" just ignore you or brush you aside instead of banning cheats or fixing problems.

I wondered why I couldn't get my comment to post - I'm guessing this is why. I wish I'd never spent money on either single or multiplayer. There's zero chance of getting it back. Thanks for the great customer support SM....

It has been a problem ever since i joined, today Alex has replied to my posts but you never know how long it will be until one of the devs appear on here again, let alone reply to the problems you have.

Middle_Finger and lunastorta like this

4 hours ago, lunastorta said:

What? Where's the topic?

Alex (Dev) put up a thread with this same title, i replied without knowing it was for the single player game as i just  click on the 'activity' button and it doesn't show which thread the post belongs to. He closed the thread which annoyed me so i put up this thread, then Alex explained to me what had happened and because i don't know how to delete my posts i edited my original post. 

Kev wrote whilst my original post was in view but nothing now makes sense, except Kev's post.