Jump to content
kevk23

Multiple Accounts and Inactive Manager

Recommended Posts

There have been a number of complaints and concerns around cheat accounts within the game which are having a massive detrimental effect on numerous Game Worlds, and we are working hard in the background to devise a way in which we can tackle this issue going forward.

 

Here is a quick summary of some the things we will be implementing:

 

One of the first changes that we will be looking to make will be for any new accounts. For any that are created going forward, there will be a requirement for the user to confirm their email, so that we can verify them as a true individual. Until this is done, a user will be unable to make transfer deals and conduct other activities within the GW.

 

This in itself will make it harder to create multiple accounts. Whilst this is by no means foolproof in itself it would require a lot more time and effort for somebody to create multiple accounts.

 

On top of this we will be looking for existing users to confirm their email addresses as legitimate and up to date.

 

By doing this, it will also have a number of other positive benefits for users in that for example you forget your login details then we will be in a position to send you password reset options etc.

 

Many of you may have old or incorrect emails that you are currently registered on SM with, which means that in the event you forget your login details, we will be unable to help you.

 

Also we are continuing to develop the Anti-cheat transfer monitoring system, which monitors any transfer activities going on within Game Worlds.

 

Following on from that we will be developing an easier way for you to report cheating and multiple accounts.

 

To further improve your Game World experiences, we will also be looking to take tougher measures with inactive managers, as these individuals to a certain extent cause as much damage to GWs as cheats.

 

You will see these changes implemented over the coming weeks and we will keep you updated with progress and further changes we will make to tackle these highlighted issues so that you all have a more enjoyable experience of managing your clubs in Soccer Manager Worlds.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I don't think having to verify an email will make much difference, if you go to the outlook website you can make an email within a couple of minutes and make as many as you want so it really wouldn't take much to do.

 

As for cheaters go, make sure user: Kenan Balci is the first you boot off and ban, he's got about 5 accounts and he's a known muppet in GC1, im sure more people can vouch for this ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, kevk23 said:

There have been a number of complaints and concerns around cheat accounts within the game which are having a massive detrimental effect on numerous Game Worlds, and we are working hard in the background to devise a way in which we can tackle this issue going forward.

 

Here is a quick summary of some the things we will be implementing:

 

One of the first changes that we will be looking to make will be for any new accounts. For any that are created going forward, there will be a requirement for the user to confirm their email, so that we can verify them as a true individual. Until this is done, a user will be unable to make transfer deals and conduct other activities within the GW.

 

This in itself will make it harder to create multiple accounts. Whilst this is by no means foolproof in itself it would require a lot more time and effort for somebody to create multiple accounts.

 

On top of this we will be looking for existing users to confirm their email addresses as legitimate and up to date.

 

By doing this, it will also have a number of other positive benefits for users in that for example you forget your login details then we will be in a position to send you password reset options etc.

 

Many of you may have old or incorrect emails that you are currently registered on SM with, which means that in the event you forget your login details, we will be unable to help you.

 

Also we are continuing to develop the Anti-cheat transfer monitoring system, which monitors any transfer activities going on within Game Worlds.

 

Following on from that we will be developing an easier way for you to report cheating and multiple accounts.

 

To further improve your Game World experiences, we will also be looking to take tougher measures with inactive managers, as these individuals to a certain extent cause as much damage to GWs as cheats.

 

You will see these changes implemented over the coming weeks and we will keep you updated with progress and further changes we will make to tackle these highlighted issues so that you all have a more enjoyable experience of managing your clubs in Soccer Manager Worlds.

 

You mean won't help there's a difference, also it's a bit f'n late the games on it's last legs and has been for some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yah? How are you guys going to deal with already existing multiple accounts? in EC 33333,  srdjan ignjatovic and big sam are one in the same. In-game report seems to be broken, or maybe you guys are actually just not bothered anymore with them. I have reported few multiple accounts months ago, and they are still pending to be revised. There is no need anymore since the managers end up quitting. 

And to top it all, srdjan ignjatovic (forum account) is blatantly disgusting: completely unacceptable. He has been racist and discriminating in more than 5 occasions. just disgusting. Called this Muslim member terrorist, because of his Arabic name. Discriminated this Swedish member, calling him Swedish C***. Also racist remarks against this Nigerian member and few other English managers. Take a look at the few screenshots bellow, these are the only I could get because the rest of the conversation got lost in the news feed.

 

 

14686657_153507771775941_2024145262_n.png

14696917_153506991776019_279908818_n.png

14642940_153506855109366_2128250659_n.png

14643203_153507115109340_613957473_n.png

 

14696917_153506991776019_279908818_n.png

aaaaa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a message a few days ago asking me if I knew anyone with 2 accounts in my GW did I report? No it's as pointless as typing this post and you can ban me if you wan't game and forum you guys are thee absolute worst at eveything with regards to the game not milking money your one of the best at that.  

Actually no your not even good at that you let a thriving game (multiplayer) die to milk the SP instead of capitalizing on both. You pay terrible YTs to promote your SP and off cam they say it SUCKS good job. You have been in business for 10 years and don't even have a CPS that's in anyway credible. You promote articles on twitter regarding new talent which makes  it impossible almost to purchase as everyone bids on every player. 

You miss OBVIOUS player ratings when reviewing you if you ever get around to it. You treat your community like sh1t and your customer service is the worst i've witnessed. You've had 3 Admins quit because you treated them like garbage you let the forum die.  

There's three reasons why people only play this game multiplayer either they're long-term invested or new or have comradeship with people on forum. Your game SUCKS it's never had a worthy upgrade it's the same basic garbage from years ago and don't get me started on new UI 

 

 

DAF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SM Dev (Andy) said:

The cheating is currently bad in many game worlds and as Kev mentioned, we are currently about to embark in a clean up in many game worlds.  The email confirmation will just be a small step in the right direction with more to follow.

That is very good news to hear Andy.

Will it be possible to report any manager's after you have cleaned up gameworld's, that we think have a direct connection to the ones you will have just banned?

I am talking specifically about the ones you ban, so you can try and have a clean slate to work with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to hear there is action planned, but in the past you could substitute the word "planned" for "shelved". I find it hard to believe u will take effective action successfully, not that it isn't possible, there hasn't been a serious attempt & cheaters just laugh. We'll see!

A GW I'm in was & is full of cheaters. They come & go under many different names. Typically names are very alike we had many "Salads" e.g Yaahu Salad, Haashim Salad, AbdirahmanSalad, Anwar Salad, & many other "Salad"'s etc. Even one still present Kejdi Koçi had a "Kejdi Koci" & many others helping him ie just a tiny difference in name. This is blatant & obvious & yet reporting maybe 20 or 30 times only brought the cancelling of "Kejdi Koci" & leaving  Kejdi Koçi to go into a new season with loads of ill gotten cash & many ill gotten Top players he received from cheaters at the very lowest price possible.

Also, tho the 2nd season has been very quiet so far, I expect that if I am still top of Division 1 then we will have a repeat of last years end of season. I explain from last season... with say six games to go & I am leading by 6 or 7points. This starts to happen - my next opponent (Unmanaged) is taken over a week or so b4 by a new manager who is active in the transfer market & gets top players & then plays me & resigns immediately afterwards. This is repeated for every unmanaged team I have play b4 end of season. Who was in 2nd place? ... Kejdi Koçi . Who is 6points behind at the moment? ... Kejdi Koçi I also suspect the team 5points behind may also be part of the "gang". Lots of games to go as yet so I don't think they will show their "Hand" until EOS.

This & other cheating strategies are what you are up against.

Question: Why was not both Kejdi Koci & Kejdi Koçi removed rather than just the Helper?? It seems inconceivable that the helper should be removed & NOT the gainer??? He must be laughing, as of course the helper is now redundant & his job is done.

It would take me forever to detail all the cheats that happened last season but I did report them to Multiple Accounts & illegal transfers. The SMFA still shows 3 as NEW tho they date back to August times, one ref: is 1471941003.

They all relate to GW ID: 283441 World Championship 43297.

Is It possible to say that the SMFA is waiting for the next attack of the cheaters? They have had sufficient evidence already from last season, so all I can presume is they are not. Cheaters are "Sleeping" at the moment so I can not report anything in this season so far .... 10 games in I think.

Can I beg a comment please as what can be done? Will be done in future??

 

 

Edited by Soccahappy
Tidying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to merge accounts? I've had a total of three, one which was lost ages ago because the email account for it was deleted, but I currently have two - I thought one had been deleted which is why I set up a new one fairly recently, but it's still there. I've never cheated and never used both accounts in the same game world. Ideally I'd like to combine the two if that's possible? If not, will I get banned? I've done nothing wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I support this cheat hunt policy and hope it can be solved in some efficient way ( ban and block all who are involved , as Soccahappy said up there ).

As my name can be seen here in the forum, want to underline letter S, which is kinda capital letter of my surname. Not to be mixed with someone who might have same name as me ( because we have different surnames 100%/ not same person/ not same country and town ).  That way I distance myself and do not support style of above mentioned person. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2016 at 3:18 PM, MacGoreth said:

Oh yah? How are you guys going to deal with already existing multiple accounts? in EC 33333,  srdjan ignjatovic and big sam are one in the same. In-game report seems to be broken, or maybe you guys are actually just not bothered anymore with them. I have reported few multiple accounts months ago, and they are still pending to be revised. There is no need anymore since the managers end up quitting. 

And to top it all, srdjan ignjatovic (forum account) is blatantly disgusting: completely unacceptable. He has been racist and discriminating in more than 5 occasions. just disgusting. Called this Muslim member terrorist, because of his Arabic name. Discriminated this Swedish member, calling him Swedish C***. Also racist remarks against this Nigerian member and few other English managers. Take a look at the few screenshots bellow, these are the only I could get because the rest of the conversation got lost in the news feed.

 

 

14686657_153507771775941_2024145262_n.png

14696917_153506991776019_279908818_n.png

14642940_153506855109366_2128250659_n.png

14643203_153507115109340_613957473_n.png

 

14696917_153506991776019_279908818_n.png

aaaaa.png

Even with them screenshots they'll still do nothing about it. Surely it won't take long for someone to see what you've put and ban his account.

 

As for numerous accounts I've reported dual accounts numerous times in the 'managers list' section in the game and all I ever get back is that they've looked into it and came to the conclusion there's nothing to prove that the accounts are the same person and theres no further action. 

 

The mods and staff (if you can call them that) on here have been beyond caring for years now, everytime they say they're going to improve something they make a forum post for reactions and feedback then do sod all about it. Most of the managers/forumers I remember from years ago have quit ages ago. Only thing keeping me playing is all the time I've put into my teams and building squads which I dont want to lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kev said:

Is there a way to merge accounts? I've had a total of three, one which was lost ages ago because the email account for it was deleted, but I currently have two - I thought one had been deleted which is why I set up a new one fairly recently, but it's still there. I've never cheated and never used both accounts in the same game world. Ideally I'd like to combine the two if that's possible? If not, will I get banned? I've done nothing wrong!

you can't merge them and it is fine to have more than one account.

Avoid having a team in the same gameworld with both accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, smut said:

you can't merge them and it is fine to have more than one account.

Avoid having a team in the same gameworld with both accounts.

Cheers. Never had two teams in the same GW. Would get rid of the old account but it's a shame to throw away all that work. Joined a GW that I think you're a part of this afternoon actually. A late promotion push for Hull is hopefully on the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Even with them screenshots they'll still do nothing about it. Surely it won't take long for someone to see what you've put and ban his account.

 

As for numerous accounts I've reported dual accounts numerous times in the 'managers list' section in the game and all I ever get back is that they've looked into it and came to the conclusion there's nothing to prove that the accounts are the same person and theres no further action. 

 

The mods and staff (if you can call them that) on here have been beyond caring for years now, everytime they say they're going to improve something they make a forum post for reactions and feedback then do sod all about it. Most of the managers/forumers I remember from years ago have quit ages ago. Only thing keeping me playing is all the time I've put into my teams and building squads which I dont want to lose

Surely they will do nothing. Just last week this manager spent 15 pounds to create a game world, so they will do their best to keep him playing the game so they can keep getting his money which is what seems to only matter to them.

This kind of behavior would have earned him instant ban in any decent online community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2016 at 8:58 PM, MacGoreth said:

Surely they will do nothing. Just last week this manager spent 15 pounds to create a game world, so they will do their best to keep him playing the game so they can keep getting his money which is what seems to only matter to them.

This kind of behavior would have earned him instant ban in any decent online community.

Exactly what I said to them when I reported someone a couple of days ago it's only about people pumping money into the game and nothing else. Shame really, gone down hill so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about managers who login every 28-29 days just to keep their clubs? IC 1, EC1 and other 1st gameworlds are full of these managers. I think this is a way of cheating. There are people who would love to play in these gameworlds but they can't because of these cheaters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×