Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

As this is one of the more active threads:

Discussion: Out of Barcelona II match squad 18 today, just 5 are La Masia players, the rest are bought/loaned/imported. And the recent departure of Sergi Gomez to Dortmund -  Is La Masia dead? 

52 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

I correctly predicted Brazil an Mexico reviews before they started. Going for the hatrick.....Ecuador next:)

Last time it was reviewed in full was March 2014. 

If they do Ecuador, it will be very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy slow.

Be interested to know what you base that off

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Last time it was reviewed in full was March 2014. 

If they do Ecuador, it will be very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy slow.

Be interested to know what you base that off

I know this seems weak but I based others projections the same way. SM has often in the past done one really big riser randomly in the upcoming league ( to stop us get him) that happened yesterday( Apreciado)

7 hours ago, -JMH- said:

its the same pattern as 2017, last February a measly 3 leagues were reviewed, then 7 in March. Clearly SM/SW didnt learn from this time last year.

Basically, SM/SW cant handle the transfer window and review leagues. SW has over 2800+ pending edits up to a month old where SW users have submitted the players transfers. Its ground to a halt. Today was bizarre as they reviewed a handful of South American players who were very underrated (played at international level)

USA, Japan, Korea, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Norway & Sweden are very overdue. If they got all these done in the next 20 days, they would be back on track for reviewing almost every league of relevance in world football in a calendar year

Its not helped by idiots who constantly try to change players positions. As we see someone is hammering Brazil again to make position changes, not that i agree with them, IE Welison got RB but has 3 games at RB in his career. This should of been done when Brazil was reviewed, and a block put on players positions edits for several months, as its just recovering old ground. 

Plus shout out to the idiot who submitted nearly 500 players to retire, even though some arent retiring until the summer IE Carrick, Xavi. 

2800 players how long do YOU think that should take it's easy to do just boring AF !  Actually how can they be struggling to do simple edits or and reviews I don't get it to be honest. 

11 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Will pavon from Boca junior get a rise to +3?

7 hours ago, Yuasa said:

What are the possible rating for these player for the next review??
- Bruma (leipzig) stay
- Laimer (leipzig) stay/86
- Vallejo (Real Madrid) and what is his potential rate in the future.. stay, depends on how long he's at RM
- De Bruyne maybe 95
- Ndidi stay
- Morata stay
- milinkovic Savic stay/91

Thanks

5 hours ago, -JMH- said:

As this is one of the more active threads:

good point. I'd have to say it's dying- Barca B putting more importance on survival rather than player development.

52 minutes ago, S04 said:

2800 players how long do YOU think that should take it's easy to do just boring AF !  Actually how can they be struggling to do simple edits or and reviews I don't get it to be honest. 

well, i approved about 1000 in about 3 hours last weekend, what helps is i know the SW users who are 110% reliable in submitting correct data. All of a sudden though they have suspended that for me. 

They usually do about 160-180 edits a day, going by their 'recent changes'

But im just looking at player edits

There is all the other categories people are submitting data into as well, ie player images.

Basically its a mess. They need to assign a group of users to edit data without their approval - IE just changing a players club. There is a bunch of guys who are trusted, reliable and factually correct - the SW top scouts.

The External researchers method works for Football Manager & FIFA - so why not SM.

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

I know this seems weak but I based others projections the same way. SM has often in the past done one really big riser randomly in the upcoming league ( to stop us get him) that happened yesterday( Apreciado)

Ah, well they also did Aranguiz of Chile, Oviedo ( in Paraguay) Blondell (just moved to MLS) & a Bolivian goalkeeper.

Jefferson Intriago (also based in Ecuador) got a +5 to 82 back in October, i think its just very random. 

I have about 10 players from Paraguay who are due big rises, hoping soon!

But Chile & Colombia must be done immediately.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

good point. I'd have to say it's dying- Barca B putting more importance on survival rather than player development.

Marca wrote about it last week, 5 years ago there were 17 La Masia grads in the senior side

now there are just 6 - the lowest since 2002/3 (which had only 4)

BUT, this could well mean this is the lowest point of the ebb. Prehaps we will see a rise again in numbers coming into the senior side, ok, Samper, Deulofeu, Ramirez, Haddadi may have not 'made' it, but Alena, Cucurella & Palencia may break through.

The B side barely features any either. Barca's answer - they would like to create a C team in the 3rd tier..

9 hours ago, -JMH- said:

what helps is i know the SW users who are 110% reliable in submitting correct data. All of a sudden though they have suspended that for me.

FYI you have so many good ideas

also Danilo Arboleda just got bought for starting CB at America De Cali. I've been watching him rated 73 due big rise

strangely has gotten mixed up with another player and SoccerWiki have him at Tigre UANL, just thought I'd mention cause wiki is usually better than that

1 hour ago, jgos2 said:

FYI you have so many good ideas

also Danilo Arboleda just got bought for starting CB at America De Cali. I've been watching him rated 73 due big rise

strangely has gotten mixed up with another player and SoccerWiki have him at Tigre UANL, just thought I'd mention cause wiki is usually better than that

His contract is owned by Tigres, he is on loan at America de Cali :-)

Has Davinson Sánchez the potential to be on 1 day 92+ ?

How did Yerry Mina yesterday ? Should I keep him or sell him.

I'm searching for money for Jan Oblak. The manager will be fired tomorrow, because he isn't online for 30 days then.

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm searching for money for Jan Oblak. The manager will be fired tomorrow, because he isn't online for 30 days then.

Yes he does in my opinion 

Could consider selling him if you need money 

7 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I would keep both of them but if u have to sell one to get Oblak then sell Mina 

2 hours ago, musyafar212 said:

What are the possible rating for these player until next review??

T.Lemar 91

L.Goretzka 91

A.Rabiot 91

L.Sane 50/50

J.Stones 91

K.Coman 90

Bernando Silva 91

Saul Niguez 91

E.Dier 91

don't predict any to rise tbh maybe stones as he will be a league winner

Hello, I got two interesting offers for my Torreira:

Calvert-lewin + Rodrygo + cash

Hudson-odoi + Antonucci (Roma) + cash?

Torreira is a great player but he's for sale as he won't never play for me. I'm trying to get the best youths from him, what offer would you accept?

And, another question, would you sell Dahoud for the other offer? I mean, if I sell Torreira for one of these two offers, I could sell Dahoud too for the other offer, would you do it. My midfielder is Verratti KDB Pogba James Naby & other youths as Harit, Geiger etc so I don't really need Dahoud & Torreira, while cash & youths would be very important for the future.

PS. I'm asking this here because it's all about the potential of these youths, and this thread is about prediction.