Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, TMCosta said:

And still the nation European Champion :) that gotta count...

Hehe :). That was quite unexpecting ;)

Everyone can do something on a day with a bit of luck, but putting SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting Lissabon on the same level is for me funny. We (RSC Anderlecht) played 2 years ago against PSG (1-1), Borussia Dortmund (1-1), Arsenal FC (3-3), Tottenham Hotspurs (2-1 for RSCA)... . Are we also on that level ?

So please... 

14 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Best pair of CBs for 14 million each? Need a starter (88-90 rated is fine) who has potential for long term rises in future. 

Thinking about Skriniar and Tah. Upamecano is unattainable. Any other better shouts?

You would be looking for Lenglet and Skriniar. Kehrer and Pavard could be 88 by next review and talented

44 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

You would be looking for Lenglet and Skriniar. Kehrer and Pavard could be 88 by next review and talented

Perfect. Thanks. Kehrer is interesting. Rahul's preds have Pavard at 87 though, you think otherwise?

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

88 if SM are generous

Cheers. And thanks for the earlier reply. 

Would you recommend Lemina (88) + Bednarek + 1.4 mil in cash to Arthur Melo? Bidding war for him now. Will be on the bench behind Milinkovic-Savic and Fred as CM in team. 3rd choice CM basically.

Hope you don't mind talking about potential deals and growth talks here. Your thread has really got me excited about this game which I thought was boring initially. 

2 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Perfect. Thanks. Kehrer is interesting. Rahul's preds have Pavard at 87 though, you think otherwise?

Best stats of any defender in the Bundesliga, called to National team nice back up at World Cup. I would let the others outbid on Melo. If he starts in Sept at Barca he will be 88 by Christmas I think there are better option in your world

1 hour ago, AK_Indian said:

Cheers. And thanks for the earlier reply. 

Would you recommend Lemina (88) + Bednarek + 1.4 mil in cash to Arthur Melo? Bidding war for him now. Will be on the bench behind Milinkovic-Savic and Fred as CM in team. 3rd choice CM basically.

Hope you don't mind talking about potential deals and growth talks here. Your thread has really got me excited about this game which I thought was boring initially. 

prefer Arthur

no problem, glad to help. this thread is one of the few reasons I'm still on this game.

23 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Best stats of any defender in the Bundesliga, called to National team nice back up at World Cup. I would let the others outbid on Melo. If he starts in Sept at Barca he will be 88 by Christmas I think there are better option in your world

Arthur won't rise in summer right? Think I may be better off investing the sum elsewhere then.

Which is this defender you talking about? Kehrer or Pavard? I ideally want to invest in 1. Bid accepted for Skriniar and getting Lenglet to partner him in first team.

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

prefer Arthur

no problem, glad to help. this thread is one of the few reasons I'm still on this game.

Interesting. Have to decide on Arthur. No rise in summer right? May be better off using my resources in some other area of the team for the time being.

Iniesta off to China announced after the Copa Del Rey final... time to pull the trigger on my Iniesta for Casemiro deal I had set up I reckon! Iniesta's rating could fall through the floor on his next review.

quick one for you

I have Suso in my team. Given the average season Milan are having can he really see 91 at the end of the season? its the difference of me cashing in on him or not

2 minutes ago, danky said:

quick one for you

I have Suso in my team. Given the average season Milan are having can he really see 91 at the end of the season? its the difference of me cashing in on him or not

Interested in knowing this too, I am looking to buy an Attacking Midfielder for first team. Suso was my preferred target.

On 08/04/2017 at 12:19 PM, Sir Rahul said:

RUSSIA PREMIER LEAGUE

Lokomotiv:

Fernandes +1 to 88- yes

Corluka -1 to 88- yes

Farfan +1 to 87- yes

V. Denisov -1 to 87- yes

Aleksey Miranchuk +2 to 88- +1 to 87

Kasaev -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Kverkvelia +1 to 88

I. Denisov +1 to 88

Pejcinovic +1 to 88

Guilherme +1 to 88

Ignatyev +1 to 87

Tarasov +1 to 87

Anton Miranchuk +5 to 82

Barinov +2 to 82

Lysov +7 to 77

Zenit:

Mammana +1 to 87- yes

Zhirkov -1 to 87- yes

Kuzyaev +3 to 86- yes

Lunev +3 to 86- yes

Mevlja +1 to 86- yes

Lodygin -1 to 86- yes

Anyukov -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Kokorin +1 to 90

Criscito +1 to 90

Erokhin +1 to 88

Ozdoev +1 to 87

CSKA:

Chalov +2 to 82- yes

Zhamaletdinov +3 to 78- yes

Golovin +2 to 87- +3 to 88

Eremenko -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Milanov -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Pomazun +1 to 76- +2 to 77

Vasin +2 to 87

A. Berezutsky +1 to 86

Spartak:

Samedov -1 to 87- yes

Tasci -1 to 87- yes

Dzhikia +2 to 86- yes

Selikhov +3 to 85- yes

Bocchetti -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Rocha +1 to 85- +2 to 86

Petkovic +1 to 84

Krasnodar:

Mamaev -1 to 87- yes

Ramirez +1 to 85- yes

Gritsaenko +2 to 80- yes

Claesson +2 to 86- +3 to 87

Sinitsyn +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Wanderson +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Strandberg -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Laborde -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Yanbaev -1 to 84- -3 to 82

Petrov +1 to 87- nope

Pereyra +1 to 87- nope

Martynovich +1 to 86- nope

Akhmat Grozny:

Angel +2 to 85- yes

Torje -1 to 85- yes

Balaj -1 to 84- yes

Shvets +5 to 82- yes

Jaba +5 to 82- yes

Mitrishev +2 to 82- yes

Mohammadi +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Gudiev +3 to 80- +1 to 78

Silva +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Sampaio +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Gorodov +1 to 84- nope

Ivanov -1 to 84- nope

Rodolfo +1 to 83- nope

Berisha +1 to 83- nope

Rostov:

Ingason +2 to 85- yes

Yusupov -1 to 85- yes

Majer +3 to 80- yes

Ionov -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Sapeta -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Bukharov -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Zuev +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Ustinov +5 to 83- +2 to 80

Sigurdsson -1 to 86- nope

Wilusz +2 to 84- nope

Pesyakov +2 to 84- nope

Bayramyan +2 to 82- nope

Rubin Kazan:

Noboa -1 to 87- yes

Popov -1 to 87- yes

Bauer +3 to 85- yes

Zhemaletdinov +2 to 82- yes

Sorokin +3 to 80- yes

Navas -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Song -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Ryzhikov +1 to 86- -2 to 83

Granat +1 to 86- nope

Nabiullin +1 to 86- nope

Podberezkin +1 to 84- nope

Karadeniz +1 to 83- nope

Dynamo Moskva:

Tsallagov -1 to 84- yes

Tashaev +3 to 83- yes

Wanderson -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Shunin +2 to 85- nope

Holmen +2 to 85- nope

Sosnin +1 to 84- nope

Sow +1 to 84- nope

Morozov +2 to 82- nope

Temnikov +2 to 80- nope

updated

14 hours ago, danky said:

quick one for you

probably not 91 yet. but he's a good option to buy nevertheless.

20 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

When will they review Ukraine league?

idk

15 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Are we thinking Scandinavian league reviews after Russia? Sweden and Norway?

I hope Belgium

18 hours ago, TMNT said:

Iniesta off to China announced after the Copa Del Rey final... time to pull the trigger on my Iniesta for Casemiro deal I had set up I reckon! Iniesta's rating could fall through the floor on his next review.

yep, could get -2

19 hours ago, geetay87 said:

can Higuain reach 95?

no

19 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Interesting. Have to decide on Arthur. No rise in summer right? May be better off using my resources in some other area of the team for the time being.

see below :) 

19 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Arthur won't rise in summer right? Think I may be better off investing the sum elsewhere then.

Which is this defender you talking about? Kehrer or Pavard? I ideally want to invest in 1. Bid accepted for Skriniar and getting Lenglet to partner him in first team.

could always get the Barca bonus +1 but stats wise should stay. I'd take Pavard out of the two though it is tight.

I am looking to bring in a youngish keeper say 26 at the most in a competitive gameworld maybe 88/89 looking to reach 90/91 asap  the roma keeper is taken and ederson also donnuruma sorry about spelling can anyone recommend any karius is available but not sure about his quality 

11 minutes ago, Roachy said:

I am looking to bring in a youngish keeper say 26 at the most in a competitive gameworld maybe 88/89 looking to reach 90/91 asap  the roma keeper is taken and ederson also donnuruma sorry about spelling can anyone recommend any karius is available but not sure about his quality 

Neto is one who'll probably go from 80 to 90. Fahrmann too, both are slightly above your age preference though. What's your budget like?