Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Copied from Sir Rahul predictions on first page:- (My thinking as I just looked at the minutes today)

Leipzig:

Gulacsi +1 to 89 (SM & GK's are to my mind unpredictable)

Orban +1 to 89   ...... Yes 2037mins

Demme +1 to 89  ....... Yes 2017mins

Halstenberg +1 to 89...... No only 1179mins

Upamecano +1 to 88 ...... Yes 1995mins

Klostermann +2 to 87 ...... Yes 1922mins

Augustin +1 to 87 ...... Maybe 1087mins

Laimer +1 to 86 ......  Probably Yes 1219mins

Konate +2 to 82  ...... Yes 1047mins possibly +3/5??? as, (if Augustin goes to 87 for appx same minutes why not??)

Note: I'm trying to be helpful as looked at the minutes & not in anyway being critical of Sir Rahul whose doing a great job here :) Many thanks SR :) Soccahappy :D

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Otherwise, thank you for everything so far. I do not think people appreciate too much of your efforts ... 

Rahul, Mono and the rest - Big Thanks! :)

thanks mate

1 hour ago, Cam Lucas said:

The only superthread that gets any notice today so i aborted my post on "Help with deals"

Badelj, G Castro, Schneiderlin, Cazorla, Aranguiz. Top 2 and why? . All will start in DM, M (C) Position in my formation

ha thanks

Castro and Schneiderlin have hit their cap, pretty meh. Cazorla's finished tbh.

Badelj and Aranguiz (idk how he's doing) by elimination 

56 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Lucas Vazquez +1? 

no

12 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

Kuyt drops 3 ratings 2 days after I buy him. FS.

Tried to be clever by buying a good cup player on the cheap :mad:

hah

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Copied from Sir Rahul predictions on first page:- (My thinking as I just looked at the minutes today)

Leipzig:

Gulacsi +1 to 89 (SM & GK's are to my mind unpredictable)

Orban +1 to 89   ...... Yes 2037mins

Demme +1 to 89  ....... Yes 2017mins

Halstenberg +1 to 89...... No only 1179mins

Upamecano +1 to 88 ...... Yes 1995mins

Klostermann +2 to 87 ...... Yes 1922mins

Augustin +1 to 87 ...... Maybe 1087mins

Laimer +1 to 86 ......  Probably Yes 1219mins

Konate +2 to 82  ...... Yes 1047mins possibly +3/5??? as, (if Augustin goes to 87 for appx same minutes why not??)

Note: I'm trying to be helpful as looked at the minutes & not in anyway being critical of Sir Rahul whose doing a great job here :) Many thanks SR :) Soccahappy :D

all fair claims 

Thanks for your support and votes in the nomination stage- they made a difference. I’m thrilled to announce that I have made it to the final ten nominees for the Best Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging Awards 2018.

In the final stage, there are two categories: Fan’s Vote and Judges’ Vote. I’m hoping to win either one.

You can also vote on the FBAs website by using the following link (https://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/…/vote-now-footba…/) and selecting my name in the drop-down menu for Best Young Football Blogger. 

You can also vote on Twitter by copying and tweeting the below message:

I am voting in @theFBAs for @rahulw_ to win the #FBAYoungBloggercategory #FBAs

Winning would be pretty immense, and will contribute towards further progress and opportunities for me. All help/shares/votes are truly appreciated. Thanks for the support!

Rahul

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thanks for your support and votes in the nomination stage- they made a difference. I’m thrilled to announce that I have made it to the final ten nominees for the Best Young Football Blogger award at the Football Blogging Awards 2018.

In the final stage, there are two categories: Fan’s Vote and Judges’ Vote. I’m hoping to win either one.

You can also vote on the FBAs website by using the following link (https://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/…/vote-now-footba…/) and selecting my name in the drop-down menu for Best Young Football Blogger. 

Winning would be pretty immense, and will contribute towards further progress and opportunities for me. All help/shares/votes are truly appreciated. Thanks for the support!

Rahul

Voted for u 

VINAGRE, GEIGER, MCKENNIE, MAIER, CUISANCE, SANCHO, NELSON (Arsenal)

Who should i sell now (Money's always needed, my stadium is small..), who should i sell after the review, and who is a star i should keep for the future?

Thanks!

(By the way, rahul, i voted for you)

3 minutes ago, Divir said:

VINAGRE, GEIGER, MCKENNIE, MAIER, CUISANCE, SANCHO, NELSON (Arsenal)

Who should i sell now (Money's always needed, my stadium is small..), who should i sell after the review, and who is a star i should keep for the future?

Thanks!

(By the way, rahul, i voted for you)

Well Reiss Nelson is ridiculously overpriced so if you have to sell someone, it might be someone like him.

21 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Offer a bit more money not bare amount always the new norm now when exchanging players

Cheers to everyone that helped. Bid is finally accepted as I offered 150k more in cash than his value. Super thanks 

4 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

The only superthread that gets any notice today so i aborted my post on "Help with deals"

Badelj, G Castro, Schneiderlin, Cazorla, Aranguiz. Top 2 and why? . All will start in DM, M (C) Position in my formation

Badelj and Aranguiz are the only that can expect a raise imo

3 hours ago, Moz^ said:

Kuyt drops 3 ratings 2 days after I buy him. FS.

Tried to be clever by buying a good cup player on the cheap :mad: 0A

My brother, the same thing with me. 3days after I bought him for my cup games

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rahul

Done

1 hour ago, Monolithic said:

Well Reiss Nelson is ridiculously overpriced so if you have to sell someone, it might be someone like him.

Thanks!

(Could he rise further at the upcoming review?)

1 hour ago, Divir said:

VINAGRE, GEIGER, MCKENNIE, NELSON - Wait and sell after. Geiger is very good player but he is injuried. He will be on pitch maybe in sept/oct. (Trade him for talent+cash)

MAIER, CUISANCE - Sell and return after the ban expires (you will earn 0.7-1M). Idk how much championship is competitive but this players are not popular, but they are prospects.

SANCHO - KEEP!

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

generous tbh

Thought Fred deserved 90 though considering all the big cubs looking at him & how much he's improved since his last update in 2015. I'm biased cos I have him mind you haha. 

On 4/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, JAMancini said:

What striker can to reach a top level in the future?

Rhian Brewster

Correa Lincoln

Timothy Weah

Calvert-Lewin

Rafael Leao

Myziane Maolida

Eddie Nketiah

Jann Fiete Arp

I have Arp, he'll be moving to Bayern when HSV are relegated, big future. Brewster will be in the LFC 1st team squad next season according to reliable LFC journos, only Ings & Solanke ahead of him for the backup spot so not major competition.  He reminds me of a Mbappe/Rashford hybrid, big future after he recovers from his long term injury (should be back for preseason). I have Leao, looks good in his limited game time so far. I sold Lincoln cos couldn't be bothered to wait for his breakthrough in Brazil, think he has alot of competition for his place, so I wouldn't rush to buy him just yet as his big price. His hype if from Brazil U17s only at this point, not league games. Big talent though.

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

Worth buying Patrik Shick? Will he rise? Had a bid accepted for him after seeing him play for Roma  in the CL. 

Yes, he's absolutely worth buying. 7 m for a potential crack like him is nothing.

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rahul

Voted. Keep up the good work pal

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rahul

You get my vote!