Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hello all,  I have two questions :

NUMBER 1 : Best 2 from these 3 - Allan (Napoli), Wijnaldum (Liverpool), Zielnski (Napoli).

NUMBER 2 : I've ARNOLD and TOUSART in my team. I usually play 3 man midfield. So, I need one or two to fill the void. I've these options:

• Dahoud
  • Diawara
  • Ceballos
  • Rodri Hernandez
  • Soler
  • Samassekou

I can sell Arnold if it needs. Best 1 or 2from above list. As I already have one DM (TOUSART), it'd be best if I have one AM and DM/AM/CM

I posted this in the help section but got no reply, this seems to be the only thread with any activity. 

Has anyone on here got some pull on Soccer Wiki and can add players? Need some players added as trying to fix my team Queen of the South. I’m only a level 3 and not the required level 4. 

Hi everyone, I must say this thread is very interesting to follow :)

Opinions, ideas, constructive criticisms are all present on here!
Keep up the good work Rahul and to everyone else keep up the good input.

Btw, which of these would you go for Kolasinac or Romagnoli? And why?

1 minute ago, Ahmed said:

Romagnoli 

Can you tell me which of the following are most likely to get an increase?

and which, you might think are only 50/50 given the season is almost over.

Tolisso - Bayern.

Son - Tottenham

Dier - Tottenham

I also have a chance to buy Isco and Ratikic are these two likely to be long term stayers at 93, or potential 94+s?

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

romagnoli. maybe he could raises soon

Hello all, it's another post from me. I've joined a GW recently but it has very bad team. I've to improve in almost every department. I've analysed and shortlisted some players. Need 'Experienced' people's suggestions.

GOALKEEPERS :

Kepa Arrizabalaga Vs Lafont 

DEFENDERS :

• Already in team : Barzagli, Naldo, Fonte, Lemos  (Is “Lemos” worth retaining?)
  • Available in market : Caldara, Ginter, Vestergaard, Caio, Paulista, Ake (Ranking order would be appreciated)

MIDFIELDERS :

• Already in team : Yaya toure, Motta, Serri 
  • Available in market : Gagliardini, Bruno, Denis Suarez, Ox, cristante, samassekou (Top 3 would be appreciated)

WINGERS :

• Lozano vs Rony Lopes (Backup)
  • Bernardeschi Suso Hulk Depay  (First Team)
  • Depay vs Richarlison (Backup)

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Can you tell me which of the following are most likely to get an increase?

and which, you might think are only 50/50 given the season is almost over.

Tolisso - Bayern.

Son - Tottenham

Dier - Tottenham

I also have a chance to buy Isco and Ratikic are these two likely to be long term stayers at 93, or potential 94+s?

Tolisso and Son likely to rise, Dier no.

Rakitic won't be growing any more, Isco might go up next season 

14 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Rank Bale, Griezmann, Hazard, Isco and Salah? 

Griezmann, Hazard, Salah, Bale, Isco.

Others might suggest that Salah is ahead of Griezmann & Hazard.
He will if he wins the UCL, and continues his current form with Liverpool (and wins another trophy next season) or if he moves to a bigger club. 

Something weird happened in a game world that has transfer window rules. Mario Rui had level 4 concern and the manager added him on the transfer list, so external clubs made offers for him and I made an offer maximum cash 5.9million. These few offers remained until the player reached level 5 and then, as usual, all the other clubs started bidding with max cash 4.9million, so I was the highest bidder. The strange thing is that after few days when all offers got accepted (including mine that was the highest with 5.9), despite the transfer window was closed, Mario Rui went to an external club that was offering 3 million. At first I was so excited because I thought I'm going to have Mario Rui in a very difficult GW, but when I saw this today I got depressed and I nearly broke my laptop :P

30 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Something weird happened in a game world that has transfer window rules. Mario Rui had level 4 concern and the manager added him on the transfer list, so external clubs made offers for him and I made an offer maximum cash 5.9million. These few offers remained until the player reached level 5 and then, as usual, all the other clubs started bidding with max cash 4.9million, so I was the highest bidder. The strange thing is that after few days when all offers got accepted (including mine that was the highest with 5.9), despite the transfer window was closed, Mario Rui went to an external club that was offering 3 million. At first I was so excited because I thought I'm going to have Mario Rui in a very difficult GW, but when I saw this today I got depressed and I nearly broke my laptop :P

Basically this is how it looks like in that GW. The transfer window is closed at the moment, that's why the only completed offer is Mario Rui to an external club...

12.jpg

Another good buy could be Florian Muller GK for Mainz. 76 rated, played 5 times in recent weeks, 360k and getting a lot of praise for his performances.

23 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Only that players? Where's the best of all times?

I don't see Henderson either jajaja.

I've been watching a lot of Marc Batra recently and quite impressed. Any chance of a rise ?

5 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Rony Lopes + Bailey or Pulisic?

Honest opinion. What do people see in Pulisic? Bailey is a better player imo.

Pulisic gets a lot of hype as he is American. Maybe I have misjudged but don’t see it just now. Even Rony Lopes has had a good season.

Has to be Bailey and Lopes for me