Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Was thinking it might be too soon for coutinho but now has 25 goals in 48 games for club and country this season.

Not sure many players of similar position can match that!!

Time will tell though although I remember Verratti getting an upgrade when he’s maybe not of that calibre!

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

my idea is swap one for Dolberg. but i don't know who :lol: i think Dolberg is absolutely better than other two, even if this season was under expectations

The thing about Onyekuru is if he stays in Belgium, you need to keep him. But just that is so unclear... :/ 

I know a fan of Everton FC (also Belgian) who is excellent in making analyses about Everton FC (also the youth) and Belgium.

If you want to sell just one, I will ask tomorrow for you ;)

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The thing about Onyekuru is if he stays in Belgium, you need to keep him. But just that is so unclear... :/ 

I know a fan of Everton FC (also Belgian) who is excellent in making analyses about Everton FC (also the youth) and Belgium.

Yes it's very unclear what is happen around onyekuru. 

Let's see tomorrow, thank you man. ;)

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

If Onyekuru stays in Belgium he won’t rise quickly. Even if he goes to everton next season he might be a flop. 

Good prospect but better prospects out there that that are less risky for this value etc. Belgium league may not even rise again this year? Top 5 leagues will rise next few weeks and at Xmas

10 hours ago, pinetree75 said:

Will Mandada really up to 90?

He is 33 years old...

should but idk

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Is there any guidelines for rating review? I remember reading about that in this website 

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=articlesubmit&articletext=player&nav=y&start=26&offset=25 

But i couldn't find it now.

idk

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

who would you sell for Dolberg between Calvert-Lewin (not review yet, maybe +1) + 2 mln or Onyekuru (doesn't raises) + 2 mln?
And Dolberg is a worth buying atm? Thanks 

better options out there atm

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Was thinking it might be too soon for coutinho but now has 25 goals in 48 games for club and country this season.

Not sure many players of similar position can match that!!

Time will tell though although I remember Verratti getting an upgrade when he’s maybe not of that calibre!

should stay imo

32 minutes ago, Mr Gangie said:

Lookman has been playing well lately do you think he’s due a rise?

+1/+2

26 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Hey, will Ødegaard will go +1 in Spain review?  He didn't get a +1 during the Netherlands review, and he's played really while on loan at Heerenveen.

perhaps

On 30/04/2018 at 3:32 PM, TMCosta said:

Yes specially the CBs...Fonte, Buno Alves, Rolando?...(outrageous how Ruben Vezo doesn t have a shot). A lot of players are not playing enough...some of them are still young and were crucial for the Euro win (Adrien, Joao Mario, André Gomes, Nelson Semedo, Renato Sanches, Fonte, Nani...) but now we have Bernardo Silva, Gonçalo Guedes, Bruno Fernandes, André Silva, Fabio Coentrão, Mário Rui, Ruben Vezo (grrr), Ricardo Pereira, Rony Lopes all ready and in shape. Its not gonna be easy.

We don't have enough CB's the only ones worthy on the pre-selection were, Pepe, Rolando e Ruben Dias, the rest are too old and without enough competitive playing time this season. My first choice for first XI would be Patricio, Cedric, Pepe, Rolando, Mario Rui, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Ruben Neves, Manuel Fernandes, Rony Lopes, Ronaldo. I know that that's not going to happen, but i would love to see that.

40 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

We don't have enough CB's the only ones worthy on the pre-selection were, Pepe, Rolando e Ruben Dias, the rest are too old and without enough competitive playing time this season. My first choice for first XI would be Patricio, Cedric, Pepe, Rolando, Mario Rui, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Ruben Neves, Manuel Fernandes, Rony Lopes, Ronaldo. I know that that's not going to happen, but i would love to see that.

Not gonna happen heheh problable first XI:

Patricio, Cedric, Pepe, Bruno Alves, Raphael, William, Moutinho, Bernardo, João Mario, Ronaldo, André Silva

The List of 35:

Guarda-redes: Anthony Lopes (Lyon), Beto (Goztepe) e Rui Patrício (Sporting)

Defesas: Antunes (Getafe), Bruno Alves (Rangers), Cédric Soares (Southampton), João Cancelo (Inter), José Fonte (Dalian Yifang), Luís Neto (Fenerbahçe), Mário Rui (Nápoles), Nélson Semedo (Barcelona), Pepe (Besiktas), Raphael Guerreiro (Dortmund), Ricardo Pereira (FC Porto), Rolando (Marselha) e Rúben Dias (Benfica)

Médios: Adrien Silva (Leicester), André Gomes (Barcelona), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), João Mário (West Ham), João Moutinho (Mónaco), Manuel Fernandes (Lokomotiv), Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton), Sérgio Oliveira (FC Porto) e William Carvalho (Sporting)

Avançados: André Silva (Milan), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Éder (Lokomotiv), Gelson Martins (Sporting), Gonçalo Guedes (Valência), Nani (Lázio), Paulinho (Braga), Ricardo Quaresma (Besiktas) e Ronny Lopes (Mónaco)

3 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Not gonna happen heheh problable first XI:

Patricio, Cedric, Pepe, Bruno Alves, Raphael, William, Moutinho, Bernardo, João Mario, Ronaldo, André Silva

The List of 35:

Guarda-redes: Anthony Lopes (Lyon), Beto (Goztepe) e Rui Patrício (Sporting)

Defesas: Antunes (Getafe), Bruno Alves (Rangers), Cédric Soares (Southampton), João Cancelo (Inter), José Fonte (Dalian Yifang), Luís Neto (Fenerbahçe), Mário Rui (Nápoles), Nélson Semedo (Barcelona), Pepe (Besiktas), Raphael Guerreiro (Dortmund), Ricardo Pereira (FC Porto), Rolando (Marselha) e Rúben Dias (Benfica)

Médios: Adrien Silva (Leicester), André Gomes (Barcelona), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), João Mário (West Ham), João Moutinho (Mónaco), Manuel Fernandes (Lokomotiv), Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton), Sérgio Oliveira (FC Porto) e William Carvalho (Sporting)

Avançados: André Silva (Milan), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Éder (Lokomotiv), Gelson Martins (Sporting), Gonçalo Guedes (Valência), Nani (Lázio), Paulinho (Braga), Ricardo Quaresma (Besiktas) e Ronny Lopes (Mónaco)

The thing is that João Mário, Raphael and Bruno Alves didn't play that much this season, all the others that i mentioned are in high gears. Well, i'll wait for the final 23 so i can my my final judgments.

2 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

The thing is that João Mário, Raphael and Bruno Alves didn't play that much this season, all the others that i mentioned are in high gears.

They are playing ATM...could be a good thng :)

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

On another note, Ryan Sessegon to receive another bump after fulham got promoted and rumors of NT call up?!

Got promoted? Or goes to the final?