Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

If Fabinho deserves the 90, so does Bernardo Silva. 

Gotze and Hazard should definitely drop, maybe James too. Reus maybe, let's see how he does after he comes back.

Renato Sanches could rise too, with more game time and the Golden Boy award.

Anyway, it's a very good thread, but i would wait until the end of November to be more precise.

Updated with Bernardo 

Hazard won't drop now given his performances off late 

Cheers, the foundation are in place, will edit from time to time. Thanks!

BPL : 

West Ham : Sam Byram +2 to 85, Reece Oxford +1 to 78, Arthur Masuaku +1 (end of season ? ), Antonio/Kouyaté/Noble +1, Carroll/Obiang/Arbeloa -1, Ashley Fletcher +4

Stoke : Given/Grant/Bardsley/Glen johnson/Adam/Ronald/Crouch -1, Sobhi/Pieters/Shawcross +1

Swansea : Amat/Naughton/Fer/Cork +1, Oliver McBurnie +3, Modou Barrow +2, Routledge/Llorente/Britton -1, Stephen Kingsley +4

Middlesbrough : Guzan/Negredo/Nugent -1, Ben Gibson +3, Ayala/Friend/Clayton/Traoré/Stuani +1, Forshaw +4

West Bromwich : Brunt/Olsson/Myhill -1, Kane Wilson/Sam Field/Leko +3, McClean/McAuley +1, Matt Philips +2

Leicester : Chilwell +3, Amartey/Gray +2,  Drinkwater/King +1

Watford : Pantilimon/Watson -1, Capoue/Deeney/Holebas/Cathcart +1

3 minutes ago, The punch said:

BPL : 

West Ham : Sam Byram +2 to 85, Reece Oxford +1 to 78, Arthur Masuaku +1 (end of season ? ), Antonio/Kouyaté/Noble +1, Carroll/Obiang/Arbeloa -1, Ashley Fletcher +4

Stoke : Given/Grant/Bardsley/Glen johnson/Adam/Ronald/Crouch -1, Sobhi/Pieters/Shawcross +1

Swansea : Amat/Naughton/Fer/Cork +1, Oliver McBurnie +3, Modou Barrow +2, Routledge/Llorente/Britton -1, Stephen Kingsley +4

Middlesbrough : Guzan/Negredo/Nugent -1, Ben Gibson +3, Ayala/Friend/Clayton/Traoré/Stuani +1, Forshaw +4

West Bromwich : Brunt/Olsson/Myhill -1, Kane Wilson/Sam Field/Leko +3, McClean/McAuley +1, Matt Philips +2

Leicester : Chilwell +3, Amartey/Gray +2,  Drinkwater/King +1

Watford : Pantilimon/Watson -1, Capoue/Deeney/Holebas/Cathcart +1

Cheers, will consider these in my next update. Scanning through them don't think Kouyate will get 90 at this seasons's West Ham, Obiang won't be downgraded either. Barrow needs more of a rise. 

I'll comment on the Liverpool ones since it's the team I know better than all the rest..

Coutinho deserves to go up to a 92, he is our best player, and there is a case to make that he'd get into almost any side in the world. 

Wijnaldum +1 to 90, he's been great when he's played, and if we and he continue the way we've been playing, he 100% deserves a rise.

Ejaria +3 to 78

Milner +1 to 91 .. 100% deserves the rise, he's been immense.

I agree with all your other predictions. 

1 hour ago, Ste G said:

I'll comment on the Liverpool ones since it's the team I know better than all the rest..

Coutinho deserves to go up to a 92, he is our best player, and there is a case to make that he'd get into almost any side in the world. 

Wijnaldum +1 to 90, he's been great when he's played, and if we and he continue the way we've been playing, he 100% deserves a rise.

Ejaria +3 to 78

Milner +1 to 91 .. 100% deserves the rise, he's been immense.

I agree with all your other predictions. 

mané/firmino +1 ?

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

What do you think of Serge Gnabry? Regular starter for Werder Bremen, and only 82 rated. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Will get a rise, +2 I'd think. All Arsenal fans seem to love him, disappointed he left. 

Gnabry will get +3 to 85 at least. After those terrific Olympic games he arrived at Bremen and has established himself as one of their key players already this season with 3 goals and 1 assist in 7 games. He won't stay at that club for long.

On 25/10/2016 at 0:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Dortmund:

Mor +3 to 83

Pulisic +5 to 85

Passlack +6 to 82

Dembele +2 to 87

Weidenfeller -1 to 87

Guerreiro +1 to 89

Reus -1 to 93 (?)

Subotic -1 to 90

Weigl +2 to 90

Gotze -1 to 92 (doubt it'll happening but why not)

I dont understand why you think that Calabria deserves to be 83 and Passlack 82? IMO Passlack deserves more than Calabria does.

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I dont understand why you think that Calabria deserves to be 83 and Passlack 82? IMO Passlack deserves more than Calabria does.

Because I don't think Passlack will get a bigger rise at the moment, for now. Could be 83/84 too tho, nothing against it.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Dolberg to 83/84?

+6 to 83 I'd think

4 hours ago, jlammy said:

Gelson Martins rise?

+1 to 86 perhaps 

On 30/10/2016 at 4:37 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Dolberg to 83/84?

83 should happen

On 30/10/2016 at 5:57 AM, jlammy said:

Gelson Martins rise?

+1 max

10 hours ago, jlammy said:

How about Karamoh? 18 years old, 73 rated, but he's played loads this season for Caen.

Hoping he gets a good rise, I have him. 

Tom Heaton to 87 and maybe Timo Horn to 89.

Championship Stars
Tammy Abraham (Chelsea on loan at Bristol City) +4
Ryan Sessegnon (Fulham) +3/4
Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) +2
Isaac Hayden (Newcastle United) +4
Jacob Murphy (Norwich City) +3/4