Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

We had the convo before, but every time he was brought up, he had half dozen goals more and you still don't have any more valid arguments to him not reaching 90 except, a player cannot jump from 87 to 90, it's a written rule that or you are god himself or you can't get that jump. Keita Balde, just one example, jumped from 88 to 90, and he didn't do more.

LOL, Depay has more than 50 games this season, 22 goals and 17 assists, 3600+ minutes, what do you want more? Every minute of every game or you're not considered a starter? He didn't start about half dozen games in 50, i don't think that means what you think it means.

Depay got his 90 ages ago when he was doing well. Since then he went through a very bad patch and is only really restoring his reputation now. So it's difficult to say that he now deserves another +1, when (arguably) all he's done is to go back to performing as well as he was in the past. I think there's only a slight chance of him getting a rise - unlikely but not impossible. If players were properly reviewed every few months, he wouldn't have held his 90.

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

Depay got his 90 ages ago when he was doing well. Since then he went through a very bad patch and is only really restoring his reputation now. So it's difficult to say that he now deserves another +1, when (arguably) all he's done is to go back to performing as well as he was in the past. I think there's only a slight chance of him getting a rise - unlikely but not impossible. If players were properly reviewed every few months, he wouldn't have held his 90.

Tell me a 90 rated player that has his stats and it's not going to rise? There is even some that defend Dembele rise to 91 for half dozen games with goals and assists this season. IMO, ratings is about current ability, performance and prestige, and with prestige i mean achievements or trophies, if he doesn't hold it's rating on the pitch next season, gets back down.

And to his defense, he was in crappy united, barely no one performs on that crappy team/club, he got back on his feet when he went to Lyon.

10 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

We had the convo before, but every time he was brought up, he had half dozen goals more and you still don't have any more valid arguments to him not reaching 90 except, a player cannot jump from 87 to 90, it's a written rule that or you are god himself or you can't get that jump. Keita Balde, just one example, jumped from 88 to 90, and he didn't do more.

LOL, Depay has more than 50 games this season, 22 goals and 17 assists, 3600+ minutes, what do you want more? Every minute of every game or you're not considered a starter? He didn't start about half dozen games in 50, i don't think that means what you think it means.

I'm not a mathematician but 87 and 88 is not the same number nor is it not the same jump to 90 lol what is hard to comprehend? 12 goals and 5 assists is not enough for a + 3 to 90 not a written rule but I've been on this game since '07 so I know just a little about how and why ratings are work, there are no titles, no WC, no hype of a potential transfer all point to the fact that he won't jump from 87 to 90 he's not exactly set the world alight and everyone is talking about such an amazing season and player who is being courted by all the big clubs, I won't say anymore on the topic the ratings will come and that'll be it not going to back and forth with someone who is clearly fanboying over one player he probably has in all his teams. And in terms of Depay I don't want nothing lol, I'm giving you a different perspective you seem to clearly know everything and talk down on anything that doesn't suit your opinion maybe you should start your own thread and talk to yourself on there I'm sure you'll enjoy the company 

Tell me a 90 rated player that has his stats and it's not going to rise? There is even some that defend Dembele rise to 91 for half dozen games with goals and assists this season. IMO, ratings is about current ability, performance and prestige, and with prestige i mean achievements or trophies, if he doesn't perform next season, gets back down.

But you have to remember that all of this is done on how SM work out their rating reviews. Your argument is much the same as mine. By rights he should have dropped from 90 because of poor form/lack of games. But SM let young players keep their rating for a while. And knowing the way SM work out their reviews, I think it's very unlikely he'll get a rise this time. They also take into account which club the player is at. I'd guess the rating cap for Lyon is 91, so it would take a lot for him to match that. If he had the same stats playing for Man City or Barcelona he'd get an increase. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how SM work. Therefore, I think chances of 91 for Depay are 20% at best.

2 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

I'm not a mathematician but 87 and 88 is not the same number nor is it not the same jump to 90 lol what is hard to comprehend? 12 goals and 5 assists is not enough for a + 3 to 90 not a written rule but I've been on this game since '07 so I know just a little about how and why ratings are work, there are no titles, no WC, no hype of a potential transfer all point to the fact that he won't jump from 87 to 90 he's not exactly set the world alight and everyone is talking about such an amazing season and player who is being courted by all the big clubs, I won't say anymore on the topic the ratings will come and that'll be it not going to back and forth with someone who is clearly fanboying over one player he probably has in all his teams. And in terms of Depay I don't want nothing lol, I'm giving you a different perspective you seem to clearly know everything and talk down on anything that doesn't suit your opinion maybe you should start your own thread and talk to yourself on there I'm sure you'll enjoy the company 

Well, 87 to 90 is impossible, but 88 to 91 is(Mbappe)? hmm, weird! By the way, Kanté and Coentrão jumped from 87 to 90, i'm not comparing the players, but thats just so you know. And i've been since 2010, so i already seen some stuff in this game myself.

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, 87 to 90 is impossible, but 88 to 91 is(Mbappe)? hmm, weird! By the way, Kanté and Coentrão jumped from 87 to 90, i'm not comparing the players, but thats just so you know. And i've been since 2010, so i already seen some stuff in this game myself.

and belotti/sidibé 87-90

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

But you have to remember that all of this is done on how SM work out their rating reviews. Your argument is much the same as mine. By rights he should have dropped from 90 because of poor form/lack of games. But SM let young players keep their rating for a while. And knowing the way SM work out their reviews, I think it's very unlikely he'll get a rise this time. They also take into account which club the player is at. I'd guess the rating cap for Lyon is 91, so it would take a lot for him to match that. If he had the same stats playing for man City or Barcelona he'd get an increase. I'm not saying it's right, but it's how SM work. Therefore, I think chances of 91 for Depay are 20% at best.

20%? LOL  I make predictions and share my opinions and arguments, and it's not like oh, it's not going to happen, just because...

Just now, vitor_mfc said:

20%? LOL  I make predictions and share my opinions and arguments, and it's not like oh, it's not going to happen, just because...

All I'm doing is working off the way that SM do their predictions, not the way you make yours! It's SM's predictions and ratings that count towards the game! I guess we'll see, but I think he'll probably stay at 90.

Where have i said it's impossible lol you're a weird kid, I've literally just outlined why I think he won't get 90 and you've come back arguing points that I never came up with, you remind me of my good friend Talentsearcher

1 minute ago, Kev said:

All I'm doing is working off the way that SM do their predictions, not the way you make yours! It's SM's predictions and ratings that count towards the game! I guess we'll see, but I think he'll probably stay at 90.

SM does the ratings, there is no predictions there, the predictions are on this side, speculation, is all speculation, some more informed than others, some more optimistic than others, but in the end there is no one that can predict correctly every rating change that is going to be made, even if they play this game for more than 10 years.

2 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

SM does the ratings, there is no predictions there, the predictions are on this side, speculation, is all speculation, some more informed than others, some more optimistic than others, but in the end there is no one that can predict correctly every rating change that is going to be made, even if they play this game for more than 10 years.

Which makes me wonder even more why you're laughing at what I said! I was judging by SM's usual standards (which decide all of this stuff). Some people here do make decent (but never 100%, that's just impossible) predictions. Rahul and Monolithic, for example, have given their Ligue 1 predictions, and neither have a rise for Depay. 

10 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Where have i said it's impossible lol you're a weird kid, I've literally just outlined why I think he won't get 90 and you've come back arguing points that I never came up with, you remind me of my good friend Talentsearcher

Probably, it's late and i might have confused your posts with another person's. 

Anyway, yes, hype is a big factor in SM and the fact that he's not hyped doesn't help his rating increase, but it's a possibility, it's the only thing that i argue, because you're basically saying that there is no chance when there actually is, especially with precedent.

22 minutes ago, Kev said:

And their work is very good and most of the time spot on, but doesn't mean i agree with them on every prediction.

For example Coman, i saw Rahul's prediction that he'll rise to 91 and i always wondered why. And some might argue that he deserved because of this and that, but i honestly don't see any reason for him to rise to 91.

Hey all, I know it's an old question and it has been answered so many times. But I'm confused. 

Someone help me to clear it?

Lafont 19 yr 87 rated (might be +1)

Kepa   23 yr 89 rated (might be +1)

Stats and news show  that both are good talents and expected to be world class goalkeepers in near future.

@Sir Rahuland many others suggested to go for Kepa over Lafont. My doubt is, Lafont is younger, seen as next France no.1 after Lloris (31 years), hopefully Lafont will be French #1 in 2022 WC. He's linked with Arsenal and seen as successor to Cech (36 years). While, Kepa getting chance in national team will be difficult considering the form of De Gea and production of many new talents from Spain. Even if he moves to Real, I'm afraid his rating will get stuck in 91 or so without international exposure. 

I don't watch much of La liga and Ligue 1 or we can say, 'only selective matches'. So, I might miss out some distinctive feature that keeps one above the other.

Can someone explain that?

9 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Ronaldo for Salah? Am i giving up too much??

too much

8 hours ago, Lukke said:

Sané or Alli?

Will Fekir up?

Saul, Dier or Milinkovic-Savic?

Sane

Nope

SMS

7 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Do they review a league a week?

We are going to be well into the world cup by the time they have finished with the big 5.

no prob if they take their time

7 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Will Sansone of Villareal drop?

and should I give Chamberlain for Sansone + Philipp Max?

maybe

Nope

5 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Rony Lopes ended the season with 17 goals and 12 assists in all competitions, 12 goals and 5 assists after his last review to 87. Monaco got 2nd place and lost Coupe de la Ligue only to mighty Psg. He only doesn't go to WC because of stupid retrograde manager. I think he deserves the 90, the likes of Keita Balde, Inaki Williams, Rashford, Martial didn't do more or achieve more than him to reach 90.

Depay 20+ goals, definitely deserves 91, is above all the 90 rated players.

Lopes 89 now and 90 in the winter

don't get why people rush these things. with youngsters he could always regress a bit..

Depay 91, no way imo. Man got a free 90 for moving to Utd, then did nothing there at all. Could have arguably dropped. I'd say he's earned his 90 now and is close to a 91.

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Seriously comparing Mbappe to Lopes? (and even I felt Mbappe should only have gotten +2)

Kante won the league with Leicester

Coentrao was eight years ago

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

ahhh good ol talent searcher

4 hours ago, Kev said:

Which makes me wonder even more why you're laughing at what I said! I was judging by SM's usual standards (which decide all of this stuff). Some people here do make decent (but never 100%, that's just impossible) predictions. Rahul and Monolithic, for example, have given their Ligue 1 predictions, and neither have a rise for Depay. 

impossible to make 100% preds, SM are unpredictable. My Championship preds are a mess.

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

kolasinac + boubcar kamara or romagnoli?

Depth vs quality, your call

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey all, I know it's an old question and it has been answered so many times. But I'm confused. 

Stats and news show  that both are good talents and expected to be world class goalkeepers in near future.

@Sir Rahuland many others suggested to go for Kepa over Lafont. My doubt is, Lafont is younger, seen as next France no.1 after Lloris (31 years), hopefully Lafont will be French #1 in 2022 WC. He's linked with Arsenal and seen as successor to Cech (36 years). While, Kepa getting chance in national team will be difficult considering the form of De Gea and production of many new talents from Spain. Even if he moves to Real, I'm afraid his rating will get stuck in 91 or so without international exposure. 

I don't watch much of La liga and Ligue 1 or we can say, 'only selective matches'. So, I might miss out some distinctive feature that keeps one above the other.

hmm yes

you can't go wrong with either, but short to mid term depends on where they end up. Especially Lafont, as Toulouse are relegated.

31 minutes ago, Lukke said:

Van Dijk is not worth?

he is worth

On 18/03/2017 at 12:48 PM, Sir Rahul said:

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

Wolves:

Coady +2 to 84- yes

Douglas +2 to 84- yes

Doherty +1 to 84- yes

Zyro -2 to 80- yes

Enobakhare +2 to 78- yes

Vinagre +6 to 76- yes; +2 to 78

N'Diaye -1 to 86

Bonatini +1 to 85

Miranda +1 to 84

Batth +1 to 84

Norris +2 to 77

Cardiff:

Ralls +2 to 84- yes

Morrison +1 to 84- yes

Tomlin -1 to 83- yes

Connolly -1 to 83- yes

Etheridge +3 to 82- yes

Damour +2 to 82- yes

Madine +2 to 82- yes

Gounongbe -2 to 80- yes

Mendez-Laing +4 to 82- +5 to 83

Pilkington -1 to 83

Ward +2 to 82

Bogle +1 to 78

Fulham:

Fredericks +1 to 84- yes

McDonald +1 to 84- yes

Bettinelli +2 to 82- yes

Ryan Sessegnon +4 to 84; +1 to 85- +3 to 83;

Mollo -1 to 85

Norwood +1 to 84

Kamara +1 to 83

Ojo +2 to 82

Aston Villa:

Terry -1 to 87- yes

Jedinak -1 to 86- yes

Johnstone +1 to 84- yes

De Laet -1 to 83- yes

Richards -2 to 83- yes

Davis +1 to 78- yes

O'Hare +5 to 73- yes

Bjarnason -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Hourihane +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Onomah +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Agbonlahor -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Hogan +1 to 84- nope

Grealish +1 to 84- nope

Grabban +1 to 84- nope

Middlesborough:

Fry +3 to 80- yes

Mejias -2 to 80- yes

Fabio -1 to 85- -2 to 84

Gestede -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Konstantopoulos -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Braithwaite -1 to 86- nope

Assombalonga +2 to 85- nope

Johnson +2 to 80- nope

Tavernier +2 to 75- nope

Derby:

Lawrence +1 to 84- yes

Jerome -1 to 84- yes

Butterfield -1 to 83- yes

Anya -2 to 83- yes

Pearce -1 to 82- yes

Ledley -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Vydra +1 to 86- nope

Keogh +1 to 85- nope

Forsyth +1 to 84- nope

Preston:

Barkhuizen +4 to 82- yes

Fisher +4 to 82- yes

Maxwell +2 to 82- yes

Browne +2 to 82- yes

Huntington +2 to 82- yes

Earl +4 to 80- yes

Harrop +3 to 78- yes

Davies +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Maguire +2 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Johnson +2 to 82- nope

Gallagher -2 to 80- nope

Millwall:

Saville +2 to 82- yes

Hutchinson +2 to 82- yes

Morison +2 to 82- yes

Archer +4 to 80- yes

O'Brien +3 to 80- yes

McLaughlin +2 to 80- yes

Meredith +2 to 80- yes

Onyedinma +1 to 78- yes

King +2 to 70- yes

Wallace +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Shackell -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Gregory +2 to 80- +3 to 81

Cooper +2 to 80- +3 to 81

Brentford:

Bjelland -1 to 85- yes

Watkins +2 to 82- yes

Barbet +2 to 82- yes

Clarke +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Mepham +3 to 73- +7 to 77; +3 to 80

Bentley +1 to 83- nope

Yennaris +1 to 83- nope

Sawyers +1 to 83- nope

Chatzitheodoridis +3 to 73- nope

Sheffield United:

O'Connell +4 to 82- yes

Clarke +2 to 82- yes

Evans -2 to 80- yes

Wright +3 to 77- yes 

Carter-Vickers +3 to 78- yes; +2 to 80

Brooks +1 to 78- yes; +2 to 80

Blackman +4 to 80- +2 to 78; +2 to 80

Stevens +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Basham +2 to 82- nope

Coutts +2 to 82- nope

Bristol City:

Brownhill +4 to 82- yes

Pack +4 to 82- yes

Smith +2 to 82- yes

O'Dowda +2 to 82- yes

Steele -2 to 80- yes

Reid +5 to 83- +4 to 82; +2 to 84

Bryan +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Pisano -1 to 85- -3 to 83

O'Neil -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Kelly +2 to 70- +7 to 75

Fielding +1 to 83- nope

Taylor +2 to 80- nope

Vyner +2 to 75- nope

Hinds +2 to 70- nope

Ipswich:

Bialkowski +1 to 83- yes

Garner +2 to 82- yes

Sears -1 to 82- yes

Connolly +1 to 78- yes; +2 to 80

Skuse +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Bru -2 to 80- -4 to 78

Nydam +6 to 76- +5 to 75

Knudsen +1 to 84- nope

Celina +1 to 83

Waghorn +1 to 83- nope

Spence +2 to 82- nope

Ward +2 to 82- nope

Iorfa +2 to 82- nope

Webster +2 to 82- nope

Smith -1 to 82- nope

Adeyemi -2 to 80- nope

Gleeson -2 to 80- nope

Carayol -2 to 80- nope

Leeds:

Lasogga -1 to 86- yes; -1 to 85

Vieira +2 to 82- yes

Klich -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Anita -1 to 86- -4 to 83

Phillips +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Roofe +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Saiz +2 to 85- nope

Alioski +2 to 85- nope

Ayling +2 to 84- nope

O'Kane +1 to 84- nope

Cooper +3 to 83- nope

Shaughnessy +2 to 78- nope

Norwich:

Oliveira -1 to 85- yes

Gunn +5 to 82- yes

Zimmermann +4 to 80- yes

Maddison +4 to 82- +5 to 83

Tettey -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Martin -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Naismith -2 to 84- -3 to 83

Hoolahan -1 to 86- -4 to 83

Murphy +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Reed +2 to 82- nope

Watkins +2 to 82- nope

Husband +1 to 82- nope

Sheffield Wednesday:

Wildsmith +2 to 80- yes

Pudil -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Boyd -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Loovens -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Abdi -2 to 83- -3 to 82

Matias -1 to 83- -4 to 80

Reach +1 to 84- nope

Hunt +1 to 84- nope

Wallace +1 to 84- nope

Venancio -1 to 84- nope

Fox +2 to 82- nope

QPR:

Caulker -2 to 83- yes

Furlong +1 to 78- yes

Scowen +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Onuoha -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Perch -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Freeman +1 to 83- nope

Smithies +1 to 83- nope

Bidwell +1 to 83- nope

Borysiuk -1 to 83- nope

N'Gbakoto -1 to 83- nope

Mackie +2 to 82- nope

Hall -1 to 80- nope

Wheeler +2 to 77- nope

Nottingham Forest:

Dowell +7 to 82- yes

Ward -1 to 82- yes

Vellios -1 to 82- yes

Brereton +2 to 80- yes

Hobbs -2 to 80- yes

Guedioura -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Worrall +5 to 82- +3 to 80

McKay +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Vaughan -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Smith +6 to 82- +2 to 78

Osborn +2 to 84- nope

Darikwa +2 to 82- nope

Cummings +2 to 80- nope

Walker +1 to 78- nope

Hull:

Bowen +5 to 82- yes

Aina +4 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Marshall -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Evandro -1 to 84- -3 to 82

Mazuch -1 to 83- -2 to 82

Tomori +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Hernandez -1 to 86- nope

McGregor +1 to 84- nope

Birmingham:

Vassell +2 to 77- yes

Jenkinson -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Gardner -2 to 84- -3 to 83

Lowe -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Cotterill -1 to 82- -4 to 78

Davis +3 to 83- nope

Roberts +1 to 83- nope

Adams +2 to 82- nope

Reading:

Beerens -1 to 84- yes

Elphick -1 to 83- yes

Kermogant -1 to 82- yes

Clement +2 to 78- yes

Popa -1 to 84- -2 to 83

McCleary -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Quinn -1 to 82- -3 to 80

McShane +1 to 84- nope

Blackett +1 to 83- nope

Kelly +2 to 82- nope

Jaakkola +1 to 78- nope

Bolton:

Dervite -2 to 80- yes

Osede -2 to 80- yes

Taylor -2 to 78- yes

Buckley -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Noone -2 to 80- -4 to 78

Robinson +8 to 78- +5 to 75; +2 to 77

Beevers +2 to 82- nope

Little +2 to 82- nope

Armstrong +2 to 82- nope

Alnwick +2 to 80- nope

Morais +2 to 80- nope

Burke +2 to 80- nope

Ameobi -2 to 80- nope

Cullen +1 to 78- nope

Barnsley:

Gardner -1 to 82- yes

Barnes +3 to 80- yes

Ugbo +6 to 76- yes

Jackson +5 to 80- +3 to 78

Williams +10 to 80- +7 to 77

Pearson +5 to 80- +2 to 77

McGeehan +1 to 76- +2 to 77

Pinnock +3 to 73- +6 to 76

Potts +4 to 82- nope

McCarthy +4 to 82- nope

Davies +2 to 82- nope

Hammill +2 to 82- nope

Bradshaw +2 to 82- nope

Lindsay +2 to 82- nope

Moncur +2 to 80- nope

Hedges +1 to 78- nope

Burton:

Mason -1 to 82- yes

Brayford -2 to 80- yes

Sbarra +3 to 70- +6 to 73

Akins +4 to 82- nope

McFadzean +4 to 82- nope

Bywater +4 to 80- nope

Lund +2 to 80- nope

Allen +2 to 80- nope

Naylor +2 to 80- nope

Flanagan +2 to 80- nope

Akpan -2 to 80- nope

Sunderland:

Oviedo -1 to 85- yes

McGeady -1 to 85- yes

LuaLua -1 to 82- yes

Asoro +2 to 78- yes

Kone -2 to 85- -1 to 86

Jones -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Wilson -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Cattermole -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Gibson -1 to 84- -3 to 82

McManaman -1 to 84- -3 to 82

Rodwell -2 to 84- -4 to 82

Honeyman +7 to 82- +3 to 78

Browning +4 to 82- nope

Clarke-Salter +1 to 77- nope

Maja +3 to 73- nope

almost done

also some rises for Germany top teams in 2nd tier

21 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Pretty harsh for the Championship again, but a nice rise for Mendez-Laing. I really can't agree with the way that SM seem to consider other 2nd tiers to be at least equal in terms of quality though.

And Germany has begun as predicted as well.

agreed

Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2?

32 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Pretty harsh for the Championship again, but a nice rise for Mendez-Laing. I really can't agree with the way that SM seem to consider other 2nd tiers to be at least equal in terms of quality though.

And Germany has begun as predicted as well.

83 for Ryan Sessegnon is puzzling for a player pursued by many top sides, including Real Madrid. Only others shafted were Enda Stevens and Tim Ream. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lopes 89 now and 90 in the winter

don't get why people rush these things. with youngsters he could always regress a bit..

Depay 91, no way imo. Man got a free 90 for moving to Utd, then did nothing there at all. Could have arguably dropped. I'd say he's earned his 90 now and is close to a 91.

Seriously comparing Mbappe to Lopes? (and even I felt Mbappe should only have gotten +2)

Kante won the league with Leicester

Coentrao was eight years ago

Again, i don't why people are being that harsh on Depay, he was only on a crappy team, looking at that half of the Man Utd team should drop, even after getting 2nd place, awful football. He bounced back right after getting out of there.

I said i'm not comparing players, i'm stating that + 3 from 87 to 90 or even from 88  to 91 are not impossible and have been done. And don't forget about Belloti. Anyway, i'm just saying that there is precedent.

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Lol classic Tharni. It's like if some says Kepa you will make a case for LaFont and vice versa. Kepa is 89 and Lafont is 87, unless you think  Lafont will get 90-91 this review go with Kepa! 

As for age one is 21 and the other is 23, no difference there at all(as in both are long term).

1 hour ago, Elephant said:

83 for Ryan Sessegnon is puzzling for a player pursued by many top sides, including Real Madrid. Only others shafted were Enda Stevens and Tim Ream. 

If you are talking about the entire division, then lots of others were "shafted" as you put it.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

agreed

Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2?

Bundesliga plus the top few of Bundesliga 2.