Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

I don't know if this was posted already but can't hurt either way:

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/ccoef2018.html

Country coefficients seem to be used for the big 5 end-of-season review (contrary to the one in winter).

Germany is being reviewed now. After that one the order would be France, Italy, Spain and finally the PL.

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've joined a GW (you probably might heard of it, it's an old GW). 

Rules are like, you can sign 7 86-89 rated players and if one of your player increases to 90, then you will 6 86-89 players and you will be allowed to sign one more player of 86-89. 

For example, I've signed Christensen (89), if he improves 90 in upcoming review, I can sign another player 86-89. Hope you all got it 

Now is there any player who's about jump from 88 to 90? (guaranteed +2 from 88?)

One that comes to mind is Kimpembe from PSG

11 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

One that comes to mind is Kimpembe from PSG

8 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Lenglet?

They'd have to be reviewed after Chelsea by those rules so that limits it to the top 4 English clubs if they are going by coefficient.  Not a whole lot of choice.

4 hours ago, riquelme said:

Double rating increases at a high level are rare and there are no guarantees but Lingard is probably your best shot. You'll have to be quick after Chelsea gets reviews as Man U will be a day or two later.  Depending on what order the leagues are reviewed, Lucas Hernandez is probably the second best shot as I've seen him in some versions of La Liga team of the season but I don't think that he will.

Hernandez will in my opinion rise to 90, very good season from the lad, that got him the WC call up. Atletico got 2nd place in La Liga and a Europa League win.

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Marquinhos or De Vrij + L. Bailey?

duo

5 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Taking into account his age and the unpredictability of SM.

What is the probability of Callejon getting his rise?

40-60

2 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Anyone know what league they will likely review after germany?

France?

yep

2 hours ago, americocubillas said:

all of the german teams were reviewed? Amiri is not going up?

not done mate

What about Bernardo SILVA?

I realize he's not going up in the current review but how good he actually is? Can he become more important player for City and rise further?

Should i prefer RABIOT over him? (position doesn't matter)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Divir said:

I realize he's not going up in the current review but how good he actually is? Can he become more important player for City and rise further?

Thanks!

I think they both have a 50% chance of a rise this review, wouldn't be surprised if both got +1. As for the future, they both could go on to be very big players (Rabiot hasn't done himself any favours by refusing to be on the France standby list for the World Cup though). Really it depends what position you need (if either like you say, then there's not much in it). Both are 'midfielders', but Bernardo is more attacking and can play on the wing. Rabiot more CM or even DM.

1 hour ago, Divir said:

Thanks!

Bernardo

7 hours ago, Kev said:

I think they both have a 50% chance of a rise this review, wouldn't be surprised if both got +1. As for the future, they both could go on to be very big players (Rabiot hasn't done himself any favours by refusing to be on the France standby list for the World Cup though). Really it depends what position you need (if either like you say, then there's not much in it). Both are 'midfielders', but Bernardo is more attacking and can play on the wing. Rabiot more CM or even DM.

Lol, Bernardo rising this review? To be rated as same as Sterling and Sané after this season? You really have inconsistent opinions!

I don't understand why they are beating up so many players with lesser match practice so much (particular when not young anymore)...they have to be weaker than those who are playing on relevant position. But they are doing much more than that in some cases. -_-I kind of find it presumptuous. If they want to punch down players I could recommend plenty of neglected overrated players from meanwhile lower Divions or less important leagues. ;) 

I've been offered Manolas + Rodri + Iwobi for Dalot + Felix + Foden.

Considering that they wouldn't never be starters for me, what would you do? Get ready players for cup games or wait for those 3 top talents to grow up? I'm scared that they can become stars in 2-3 years and in this gameworld the future is fundamental.