Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

It's to be expected, it's the following month after his birthday. I sold him the next day he raised for 8.4M, i had bought him of 2M in february, nice profit.

i also bought him at 2M put him on the list but no offer from computer Frankfurt.

10 minutes ago, th3stain said:

So Bernat drops -2 this season but Guerreiro doesn't despite being out injured himself most of the season. Weird double standards and very harsh.

Not really, Bernat had it long time coming, barely played for three seasons now, and most of it not because he wasn't fit. Guerrero just didn't play when he wasn't fit this last two seasons, and still going to world cup. Not really a fair comparison imo.

25 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Is there any chance Sane and Sterling to rise +2?

Nope only +1

25 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

James Maddison + Sane or Dybala?

Dybala 

35 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Insigne or Matic+ Kluivert?

I don't think insigne will rise anytime in the future and won't play in the world cup. Matic will stay 93 at least until the end of the season and will play in the world cup and Kluivert is a hot prospect and he might join a big team next season, also he is a Kluivert 😛

So I would say the duo for sure

I have GOTZE, Maximillian PHILIPP and VESTERGAARD. All are squad players (at best).

KLUIVERT, David NERES, SOLANKE, N'KETIAH, CHALOBAH, Moussa DIABY, AMAVI, PARTEY, N'JIE and Marius WOLF are all available.

As none of my three are first team, the only reason I would keep them is if they were likely to increase in the coming seasons, or at least hit 90. The options I list wouldn't be first team either, but I would be tempted to sell to buy and take a hit in the short term if they were more likely to hit 90+ in the coming seasons.

Should I sell any of my three? Who should I buy out of the options, top 5?

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I have GOTZE, Maximillian PHILIPP and VESTERGAARD. All are squad players (at best).

KLUIVERT, David NERES, SOLANKE, N'KETIAH, CHALOBAH, Moussa DIABY, AMAVI, PARTEY, N'JIE and Marius WOLF are all available.

As none of my three are first team, the only reason I would keep them is if they were likely to increase in the coming seasons, or at least hit 90. The options I list wouldn't be first team either, but I would be tempted to sell to buy and take a hit in the short term if they were more likely to hit 90+ in the coming seasons.

It's hard to predict how good they'll be in the coming seasons. Gotze if it weren't for his health problems could get back to a good level in a not so distant future. Philipp played well on the start of the season, but then suffered some injuries and didn't played well since, but he's another one that can play well(don't see him getting more than 92 in the next two seasons unless he has some great seasons from now, that is difficult to predict). Vestergaard I think that you could sell without any "risk". About buying I'd say that Neres, Kluivert, Wolf(more because borussia tends to find good attackers), Solanke are good investments, the first and second more than all of the list IMHO.

The German changes seem to be over and they missed out on Wolfsburg's Paul JAECKEL. The young lad started 3 consecutive games in the Bundlesliga last month. He deserves a increase from 73-76/77.

3 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Robertson won't rise more than +1 right?

Should rise + 2 to 89

3 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Ahmed Hegazy played the 38 premier league matches, will he rise +2?

Great first season but +1 only I'd guess because of relegation 

17 hours ago, Marek said:

Max Meyer - Iwobi

SM rating potential and who to keep? I can keep only one.

Meyer

16 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

Will the Big Three of Liverpool (all 92 now) have a rise?

Salah to 94?

Mane to 93?

Firmino to 93?

should be

16 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Any reason why Van Drongelen didn't rise?  He played a fair amount of minutes in the 2nd half of the season.

Has the chat feature gone on the game?

HSV went down after all, thought he'd get a small rise tho

long ago sadly

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

Luis  Suarez -1? Not that he has been bad this season, but I don't think he deserves to be rated 97, third best in the game...

should stay for some more time

14 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

Marius Wolf droped from 7m to 6m before i sold him🙆‍♂️

lol

14 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've got offers for Nastasic and Kosc. Kindly confirm whether these are good deals

I'm selling the duo : Nastasic + B.Traore for Icardi (Traore to cover the loss of Icardi for the other manager as he got Aguero as well). 

I'm selling Kosc: Kosc + some cash for Chiesa (Chiesa will cover up my Traore loss)

Icardi

Chiesa a good addition, if you have CB cover

13 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please whats the full name of VVD?

Virgil van Dijk

13 hours ago, th3stain said:

So Bernat drops -2 this season but Guerreiro doesn't despite being out injured himself most of the season. Weird double standards and very harsh.

Bernat hasn't played much for a long time, not a fair comparison 

12 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

France in the morning?

should be

10 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

So how do we get reputation on soccerwiki?

Yesterday I voted for Schalke and Bayern players, but today nothing happened

idek

Is there any chance Sane and Sterling to rise +2?

+1 for both

James Maddison + Sane or Dybala?

Dybala

10 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Insigne or Matic+ Kluivert?

duo

7 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Robertson won't rise more than +1 right?

should be 89 now

6 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Ahmed Hegazy played the 38 premier league matches, will he rise +2?

maybe only +1, WBA went down after all

6 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

keep Max Philipp. I'd move on Gotze for a good deal. 

Neres, Partey, Wolf my top three. Maybe Diakhaby.

3 hours ago, Ahmed said:

The German changes seem to be over and they missed out on Wolfsburg's Paul JAECKEL. The young lad started 3 consecutive games in the Bundlesliga last month. He deserves a increase from 73-76/77.

yeah well not enough time I guess. unless he was added recently as a 73

3 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Been offered David Silva+Kovacic for Cavani. Seems like a good deal?

prefer the duo

Just had a doubt : 'X' player is available in external market and his value is 14M and max. value is 25M.

I've bid 5M + 14M valued player 'Y'. (cash + player exchange). 

Another manager bid 19.5M only cash. 

Bids are accepted. Technically his bid is higher than mine by .5M and he'll win surely. But all of sudden my player's value ('Y' value) increases to 16M. So now I lead him 1.5M.

SM will consider Y value before the bids are accepted(14M) or current value of Y(16M) ?