Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Im selling players who have already raised (Klostermann, Diallo...), so Im now looking for new ones who will increase their rating (Prefer Italy or Spain). Already have Nuñez and Trent.

Need:  

RB: (86-89 or chance to get it on this review)

LB: (same)

CB: (same)

CB: ( 84-87 or chance to get it)

Budget is 30M for all, but i hope dont need to use all the money, they will be just bench players.

Any ideas, guys? :)

CB Dakonam Djene 85 - 87. Plays for Getafe, a lot of talk about him moving to Arsenal. Played at CB all season, unlike Hateboer who's played at RM and could possibly lose his CB position in SM

6 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

That I can remember:
Eder Militão from São Paulo, was linked to some offers from various teams around Europe. Didn't see much of him, but people are always talking about him.

Bremer from Atletico Mineiro is a very good defender, he's strong and fast and has an above average stats(like interceptions) for his position. Linked to some offers from Roma.

Zeca from Internacional is a good right/left back, he played at 2016 olympics. He started very well at Santos, but had some problems with the fans, some critics and other things, but since his negotiation towards internacional, he got back on his feet and is one of the best players at his position on Brazil, if nothing bad/different happens again and he keeps playing like that he could go to a good european team.

Murilo from Cruzeiro is a very good defender, started playing at the first team just last year and today he's already one of the best players from Cruzeiro. He was linked to some offers from Porto.

Maycon from Corinthians, as much as he's a mid fielder he played a lot of games as a left back, he's going to Shakhtar this month I think.

About Juninho had a good start at Coritiba. Sold to Palmeiras, didn't have too much opportunities there and when he had chances he didn't take it. Now he was loaned to Atlético Mineiro and is starting to have opportunities, so I don't think that you should buy him for now, because it'll depend a lot on how many chances he'll have to play there and if he'll play well again.

If I may add one player that is not at Brazil anymore: Dodô. He's young(19 yo), played very well at Coritiba last year and was already bought by Shakhtar, don't know if he's going to have many chances there, but some people commented that he was a good defender before he was sold and as he's very young and shakhtar tends to do some good deals I think that he maybe will be a good right back.

There are others that are playing well, but none that I can remember that are young, good players and are linked to offers from European teams right now.

Super like, thank you. They are all taken and this are my only choices. It's a mixture - Alexander Barboza, Elustondo, Jerry st. Juste and Niakhate . 

Mid anyone of them worth buying? 

This goes to anyone who can help.

2 hours ago, Stace said:

CB Dakonam Djene 85 - 87. Plays for Getafe, a lot of talk about him moving to Arsenal. Played at CB all season, unlike Hateboer who's played at RM and could possibly lose his CB position in SM

Djene possible to Arsenal ? :o 1 year ago he played for STVV in Belgium :D 

55 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

So nothing for Loftus-Cheek again this morn (actually loan players Fosu-Mensah and Kennedy were also skipped) so I'm guessing they will be reviewed when Utd and Chelsea are being done?

We can only hope so it's been a pretty harsh so far though sonho guarantees

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

A few drops tomorrow too, David Luiz, Fabregas, even Morata, he should've never gotten that 92?

Then Lamela, Lucas Moura?

Rojo, Blind, Herrera?

From today, nothing is 100%. It looks like they have changed the rating system.

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

A few drops tomorrow too, David Luiz, Fabregas, even Morata, he should've never gotten that 92?

Rojo, Blind, Herrera?

Pedro will drop 100% tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, hesselink said:

From today, nothing is 100%. It looks like they have changed the rating system.

Yes, decrease the PL ratings, which is kind of fair. Although, i'm waiting to see if they'll rise who deserves to rise in the top4.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Djene possible to Arsenal ? :o 1 year ago he played for STVV in Belgium :D 

Well worth buying at 2.6m. Valued at 15m€ on transfermarkt

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Davvy klaassen down which I think is fair but didn't think about it so I now have to ask about ross Barkley down???

Don't think so. He was injured most of the season. Moved from Everton to Chelsea. Might stay atm. 

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Moustafi??? Burki 2? :)

Is Lucas Moura safe?

Moura stay 

14 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Pogba and Shaw safe???

imo, both safe. Pogba had a dip in form in between but performed good enough to keep his rating. He should stay atleast for his performance in Manchester Derby. 😅😅 Shaw performed well whenever he was given a chance.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Rojo, Blind, Herrera?

Luiz, Fab, Morata might decrease. 

Lamela - decrease, Moura stay 

Herrera stay, Rojo and Blind 50/50.

2 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Don't think so. He was injured most of the season. Moved from Everton to Chelsea. Might stay atm. 

Moura stay 

imo, both safe. Pogba had a dip in form in between but performed good enough to keep his rating. He should stay atleast for his performance in Manchester Derby. 😅😅 Shaw performed well whenever he was given a chance.

Luiz, Fab, Morata might decrease. 

Lamela - decrease, Moura stay 

Herrera stay, Rojo and Blind 50/50.

That  Man Utd team is really awful. Still wonder how they got to 2nd place.