Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 6/11/2018 at 12:33 AM, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £1.6m to spend, on a CB. I'm looking for someone who will rise in the upcoming reviews (Spain, Italy etc). Preferably 80+ after the review. Thanks.

Any other suggestions of players under this criteria? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Don't think so. He was injured most of the season. Moved from Everton to Chelsea. Might stay atm. 

Moura stay 

imo, both safe. Pogba had a dip in form in between but performed good enough to keep his rating. He should stay atleast for his performance in Manchester Derby. 😅😅 Shaw performed well whenever he was given a chance.

Luiz, Fab, Morata might decrease. 

Lamela - decrease, Moura stay 

Herrera stay, Rojo and Blind 50/50.

My biggest problem is Darmian...75% drop?

1 hour ago, safir1 said:

PL is overrated as is, except Liverpool, Man City

Man United needs big drops 

Interesting....

Why are Liverpool excused when we finished above them? Is reaching the final of the CL some sort of achievement???? If so sure we reached the FA cup final, surely we are getting rises for that? 

Have Liverpool progressed, yes of course. Have Liverpool been more successful than Utd last season, eh no... unless you put the trophies on the table then it's league position to determine factual success (as mentioned, Liverpool have PROGRESSED more than us, without doubt) bud we were more successful last season, how is it people can't see that? 

23 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Interesting....

Why are Liverpool excused when we finished above them? Is reaching the final of the CL some sort of achievement???? If so sure we reached the FA cup final, surely we are getting rises for that? 

Have Liverpool progressed, yes of course. Have Liverpool been more successful than Utd last season, eh no... unless you put the trophies on the table then it's league position to determine factual success (as mentioned, Liverpool have PROGRESSED more than us, without doubt) bud we were more successful last season, how is it people can't see that? 

Well i'm sure Liverpool will have some drops too, but the main difference is that Liverpool plays good entertaining football and Man Utd sucks so much that it's embarrassing even to call it a football team and probably their own fans even prefer to see Liverpool play.

Yes, let's talk about last season, the one that Man Utd ended PL in 6th place, yes 6th place, two below Liverpool and the place that would not even allow Man Utd to play in Europe this season before you won EL by beating the mighty sides of Ajax, Celta de Vigo, Anderlecht, Rostow and St. Etienne. Now, that is what you call an achievement?!!! 

A Tale of Two Juanfrans

So, I have both Juanfran Torres (33, 91, Atletico Madrid) and Juanfran Moreno (29, 87, Deportivo).  

Will either of them drop or stay?  I know Atletico won the Europa League, but Juanfran didn't play as much this season as season's past.

Season Team   Minutes played Appearances                
Juanfran Torres  Atlético Madrid                      
2017/2018 Atlético Madrid     1308   17                 
2016/2017 Atlético Madrid   1978 23                
2015/2016 Atlético Madrid   3030 35                
2014/2015 Atlético Madrid   3102 35                

As for Juanfran Moreno, I know that Depor descended this year, but he remained a very valuable player (most minutes this season) with many great individual performances.  He's been tooted to be sold to another club (Spain or Germany) to cash in on that value.

Juanfran Moreno

Season Team   Minutes played Appearances                
2017/2018  Deportivo     3058   35                 

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

A few drops tomorrow too, David Luiz, Fabregas, even Morata, he should've never gotten that 92?

Then Lamela, Lucas Moura?

Rojo, Blind, Herrera?

Will Mata drop too?

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

My biggest problem is Darmian...75% drop?

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

75%? Oh Darmian is most certainly going down.

59 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

More like 175% 

If Darmian is going down, so will Shaw. I feel he stayed at 88 for a long time without performing much. I'm not sure though. 

5 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks, but unfortunately he has been signed already as well.

It may be too late but Ampadu could've worked. But you might try Igor Lasicki and Mateusz Wieteska, buy both with that money.

46 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well i'm sure Liverpool will have some drops too, but the main difference is that Liverpool plays good entertaining football and Man Utd sucks so much that it's embarrassing even to call it a football team and probably their own fans even prefer to see Liverpool play.

Yes, let's talk about last season, the one that Man Utd ended PL in 6th place, yes 6th place, two below Liverpool and the place that would not even allow Man Utd to play in Europe this season before you won EL by beating the mighty sides of Ajax, Celta de Vigo, Anderlecht, Rostow and St. Etienne. Now, that is what you call an achievement?!!! 

Yeah you see the First paragraph is your typical nonsense Liverpool fan response. No substance whatsoever...

Last season? We finished 2nd last season? Season is over you do know that? I presume you mean the season before last season, yes by all means let's talk about that, I'll make it quick.... like I said, put the trophies on the table...

I'll wait 

3 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Mourinho PR assistant 

De Gea +1

Sanchez 0/-1

Matic 0

Pogba 0/-1

Mata -1

Lukaku 0/+1

Valencia 0/-1

Herrera 0/-1

Darmian -2

Rashford 0

Fred 0

Smalling 0

Rojo 0/-1

Bailly 0

Martial 0

Blind -2

Jones 0

Fellaini 0/-1

Lindelof 0

Young 0/+1

Shaw 0/-1

Romero 0/-1

16 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Yeah you see the First paragraph is your typical nonsense Liverpool fan response. No substance whatsoever...

Last season? We finished 2nd last season? Season is over you do know that? I presume you mean the season before last season, yes by all means let's talk about that, I'll make it quick.... like I said, put the trophies on the table...

I'll wait 

First i'm not a Liverpool fan, i'm fan of good football and good football teams, like a was a fan of Man Utd up until the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson. 

For me, it's still 2017/2018 season, because 2018/2019 only starts at first of July if i'm not mistaken, anyway you talked about substance and you added none, just whining about the season was already over. 

Well, i can say one thing for sure, we won't be seeing Man Utd in a CL final in a while.

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

If Darmian is going down

DARMIAN should have dropped the day he left Torino. Looked so promising but has done literally nothing post Seria A.

16 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Kluivert goes to as Rome, so who will replace him at ajax? 

Lets hope they promote JENSEN or DANILO from the youth team...I own them both lol

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any other suggestions of players under this criteria? Thanks in advance.

If you would like to place a bet, Marco Varnier from Cittadella, he's been named in the top XI Serie B and linked with Atalanta or Sassuolo for the next year, should hit 82

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

First i'm not a Liverpool fan, i'm fan of good football and good football teams, like a was a fan of Man Utd up until the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson. 

For me, it's still 2017/2018 season, because 2018/2019 only starts at first of July if i'm not mistaken, anyway you talked about substance and you added none, just whining about the season was already over. 

Well, i can say one thing for sure, we won't be seeing Man Utd in a CL final in a while.

And still waiting for trophies in the table.... It's completely impossible to argue that in the season most recently gone (just accept the season is over, time to move on mate) and the previous season 

UTD (whilst I freely admit the football is abysmal and I've NEVER EVER been a Jose fan) have been more successful than Liverpool, how is that unclear? It's not even a discussion.... 

It's a Fact, ask the former Liverpool manager, he seems to be a big fan of facts.