Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Mourinho PR assistant? I don't remember writing that, if your counter argument is based on rewriting my text then it just shows your level of football intelligence, at least create your own reply

Mourinho is a sell-out LOL, shadow of his former self.

One of the most overrated coaches in the world atm

Not rehashing redcafe.net on Soccermanager, for that you can go here and find thousands like yourself debating back and forth if United can win the title next season 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jose-mourinho-2017-18-assessments-poll-added.431384/page-342

Little tip: 100% will not LOL. I'm not a gambler anymore, but if I was, I'd put my own savings, my apartment, and the lives of myself and all my children [if i had!] on the line that Man United will not win the title next year 

22 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

And still waiting for trophies in the table.... It's completely impossible to argue that in the season most recently gone (just accept the season is over, time to move on mate) and the previous season 

UTD (whilst I freely admit the football is abysmal and I've NEVER EVER been a Jose fan) have been more successful than Liverpool, how is that unclear? It's not even a discussion.... 

It's a Fact, ask the former Liverpool manager, he seems to be a big fan of facts. 

Dude, we're still on 2017/2018, and next season won't be better for you lot, your team is not really relevant in top flight since Ferguson left, you're only a piggy bank for some clubs, overpaying for players and not do anything with them. Champions League is the top flight in club competition and united is not relevant in that competition anymore.

Yes, keep your trophy, your EL Win, if that makes you happy, but it won't make the team you support any better though.

22 minutes ago, safir1 said:

Mourinho is a sell-out LOL, shadow of his former self.

One of the most overrated coaches in the world atm

Not rehashing redcafe.net on Soccermanager, for that you can go here and find thousands like yourself debating back and forth if United can win the title next season 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jose-mourinho-2017-18-assessments-poll-added.431384/page-342

Little tip: 100% will not LOL. I'm not a gambler anymore, but if I was, I'd put my own savings, my apartment, and the lives of myself and all my children [if i had!] on the line that Man United will not win the title next year 

Would ya put all you have on Liverpool though? Since Utd have been so poor and Liverpool have been so fantastic (no silverware to back it up though)

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

Dude, we're still on 2017/2018, and next season won't be better for you lot, your team is not really relevant in top flight since Ferguson left, you're only a piggy bank for some clubs, overpaying for players and not do anything with them. Champions League is the top flight in club competition and united is not relevant in that competition anymore.

Yes, keep your trophy, your EL Win, if that makes you happy, but it won't make the team you support any better though.

That's strange to me because the World cup starts on Thursday? That's surely going to impact on the Premier League fixtures (in your head) 

So if Utd aren't relevant does that mean whoever finished 5th last season (yes again, the season finished, shocker!!!) Will take our CL place then? That's an interesting way of looking at things.... in fact it makes it ever funnier that Utd finished (again, last time I promise, SPOILER ALERT! SEASONS OVER) above Liverpool and had a more successful season despite being 'not relevant'

The club that generates the most turnover IN THR WORLD, is not relevant, wow..... 

19 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

And still waiting for trophies in the table.... It's completely impossible to argue that in the season most recently gone (just accept the season is over, time to move on mate) and the previous season 

UTD (whilst I freely admit the football is abysmal and I've NEVER EVER been a Jose fan) have been more successful than Liverpool, how is that unclear? It's not even a discussion.... 

It's a Fact, ask the former Liverpool manager, he seems to be a big fan of facts. 

Rule of thumb: if the person you are discussing with is portuguese and the manager of said team is Mourinho, that team "plays the most useless and boring football in the world, literally worse than a championship side". Also most of them never watched a game of United, or just watched the champions league, which tbf the 2 Sevilla games were embarrassing to say the least. They probably don't even know that United defeated every team in the top 6. They just see the amount of money spent by United and assume the players are top quality, which they are not, and have to win every game they play. (source: am portuguese and a united fan so i hear a lot of these)

Obviously there were bad games this season, as other teams have had. We were obviously not perfect.

Saying Liverpool are the saviours of english football on pair with city is ridiculous tho, can't even remember the last time they won a trophy... They have a good front 3, not much else (not counting with new signings). Put a team that is able to defend well against Liverpool and watch how entertaining their football becomes...

7 minutes ago, cisco said:

Rule of thumb: if the person you are discussing with is portuguese and the manager of said team is Mourinho, that team "plays the most useless and boring football in the world, literally worse than a championship side". Also most of them never watched a game of United, or just watched the champions league, which tbf the 2 Sevilla games were embarrassing to say the least. They probably don't even know that United defeated every team in the top 6. They just see the amount of money spent by United and assume the players are top quality, which they are not, and have to win every game they play. (source: am portuguese and a united fan so i hear a lot of these)

Obviously there were bad games this season, as other teams have had. We were obviously not perfect.

Saying Liverpool are the saviours of english football on pair with city is ridiculous tho, can't even remember the last time they won a trophy... They have a good front 3, not much else (not counting with new signings). Put a team that is able to defend well against Liverpool and watch how entertaining their football becomes...

Lol, typical portuguese comment, you have no idea who i am little tuga, no idea what i watch or don't watch. 

City, Tottenham and Liverpool are better teams than United atm, sorry to break it to you. 

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

@tupac_healy @vitor_mfc There is literally a Man Utd thread made for this sort of discussion take it over there as none of this is relevant here and just taking up a bunch of space for those actually sticking to the topic. Good day

wrong.... 

If you'd care to look back to the beginning this discussion began by discussing the Utd and Liverpool reviews...

Now double check the heading and you'll find it says 'ratings discussion' how can you have a conversation about ratings without taking into account what the ratings are based on? 

Might do some homework before trying to come off all high and mighty in future 

2 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

wrong.... 

If you'd care to look back to the beginning this discussion began by discussing the Utd and Liverpool reviews...

Now double check the heading and you'll find it says 'ratings discussion' how can you have a conversation about ratings without taking into account what the ratings are based on? 

Might do some homework before trying to come off all high and mighty in future 

Mods ban this guy?

It's not contributing to SM, just your own petty squabbles that has no relevance here in my opinion. Take it elsewhere, it's boring and you're both as bad as each other.

4 minutes ago, sm1979 said:

It's not contributing to SM, just your own petty squabbles that has no relevance here in my opinion. Take it elsewhere, it's boring and you're both as bad as each other.

Why is it just me so that's been called for a mod ban?

1 hour ago, sm1979 said:

What's relevant here? Repeatedly asking for questions about ratings that would be answered if they would just look in the predictions on the first page? Team ratings discussions are relevant, your opinion on those discussions are not. But thank you for your input

I think discussion is always welcome but where it gets to the point of petty back and forths and people discussing whether the premier league season is over or not is just plain stupid. Just adds to the amount of scrolling you have to do, to find the actual interesting and useful content.

That's my two cent anyway. I'm braced for backlash.

9 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

I think discussion is always welcome but where it gets to the point of petty back and forths and people discussing whether the premier league season is over or not is just plain stupid. Just adds to the amount of scrolling you have to do, to find the actual interesting and useful content.

That's my two cent anyway. I'm braced for backlash.

Yes, part of it was stupid, but it always is when you push for fanboys.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see the ratings tomorrow, i hope to have my team improved and more valuable, let's see. Hoping specially that Alexander-Arnold gets to 88.