Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Kluivert goes to as Rome, so who will replace him at ajax? 

Kluivert and Under will be the two wings in Rome team¬†ūüėé

My guess it will be the new acquisition Hassane Bandé, he came from MK Mechelen for around 8M. It could even be Vaclav Cerny from Ajax youth ranks, but i'll bet on Bandé.

11 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

My guess it will be the new acquisition Hassane Bandé, he came from MK Mechelen for around 8M. It could even be Vaclav Cerny from Ajax youth ranks, but i'll bet on Bandé.

Ok, i will keep an eye on bande

1 hour ago, EvaGreen said:

I have an important match tonight and I have Salah and Mane in my squad, could they just updated timely?

I remember something like this happening a few years back, and in that case they launched the changes in the afternoon/evening, so it could still work for you.

20 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Julen Lopetegui sacked by Spain one day before the World cup...pure madness 

Ahahah, priceless, it's just to show that Real Madrid was just trying their own venom when Ronaldo made his statements after the CL final game. All Madridistas were all in their high horses talking about how bad his timing was(I'm talking about Sergio Ramos specially|), and now Real Madrid pulls this stuff and with Sergio Ramos knowledge, hypocrites.

Anyway, i don't think that this will impact the Spanish team performance on friday that much, they are all very good players, they know what to do.

57 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I remember something like this happening a few years back, and in that case they launched the changes in the afternoon/evening, so it could still work for you.

yeah, i hope them change before match startūüźĺ

g4sEB.png

23 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Lucas V√°zquez rise or stay?

Hopefully he rises.  I know his total minutes may ding him, but he's got a good resume.  

Second most assists on the team (tied with Isco and Kroos).  Most appearances on team with 33 too.  Won the Champions League with Real Madrid, called up for Spain in World Cup, AND now has Julen Lopetegui as coach (Vazquez's future is bright with him).

Name   Age P Minutes played Appearances Lineups Substitute in Substitute out Substitutes on bench Goal Assist      
9 1595.png K. Benzema   30 A 2156 32 25 7 13 7 5        
17 205807.png Lucas Vázquez   26 M 1667 33 16 17 22 4 7        
2 103164.png Isco   26 M 1781 30 21 9 16 12 7        
8 16383.png T. Kroos   28 M 2268 27 26 8 3 5 7        

I can't believe Lichtsteiner got -1. A move to a bigger club in a tougher league and captain of Switzerland in world cup. Outrageous! If anything he should of got +1. Ageism again from sw.¬†ūüôĄ

9 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

I can't believe Lichtsteiner got -1. A move to a bigger club in a tougher league and captain of Switzerland in world cup. Outrageous! If anything he should of got +1. Ageism again from sw.¬†ūüôĄ

Arsenal bigger club than Juventus?

On 6/6/2018 at 2:17 PM, Soccahappy said:

100%? May need to move to Inter or Napoli as Verdi is on Bologna Cap of 88 ūüėď

On 6/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, Soccahappy said:

Yes I have him myself, but that is the doubt. I have him as +1 IF SM allow it to rise OR of course Verdi goes to a bigger club, maybe 75% chance. We'll see .....

Simone Verdi Napoli transfer confirmed 25m Euros. Thank goodness for that!

Also other highlights,

Tche Tche To Dynamo Kiev 4.8m Euros

Gerard Moreno Espanyol to Villarreal 20m Eu.

Toko Ekambi Angers to Villarreal 18m Eu

Thomas Delaney Werder to Dortmund 20m Eu.

Of these Verdi must be the best move, agree??

30 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

bigger? "Club No.4" even not the No.4 for 2 years:)

25 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Hmm, i really don't like to be this guy, but how is Arsenal a bigger club than Juventus? Arsenal isn't even playing in Europe next season, Arsenal is in the place that Man United was a few years ago. I like Lichtsteiner, but he has been decreasing in gametime for a few seasons now and giving his age, this was predictable.

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Hmm, i really don't like to be this guy, but how is Arsenal a bigger club than Juventus? Arsenal isn't even playing in Europe next season, Arsenal is in the place that Man United was a few years ago. I like¬†Lichtsteiner, but he has been decreasing in gametime for a few seasons now¬†and giving his age, this was predictable.ÔĽŅ

I didn't mean it as a disrespectful way to Juve, I still think Juve are a big club as well. I just think when you compare stadiums and income generated Arsenal are the bigger club now. Not playing in Champs lge of course not ideal but is only temporary. With Emery now in charge and some smart recruitment it would not be a surprise to see Arsenal challenge for Premiership next season. 

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Arsenal better then Juventus ? Lol ūüėõ¬†

2 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

I didn't mean it as a disrespectful way to Juve, I still think Juve are a big club as well. I just think when you compare stadiums and income generated Arsenal are the bigger club now. Not playing in Champs lge of course not ideal but is only temporary. With Emery now in charge and some smart recruitment it would not be a surprise to see Arsenal challenge for Premiership next season. 

It's not about disrespect, it's about some supporters (specially PL clubs supporters) thinking that because you club have higher revenue, turnover, stadiums or whatever they are better clubs or have better teams, they are not, the quality of a team and how well a club is doing we see on the pitch, and that reflects the ratings here in SM(for most of the time at least). Juventus has been a present club in the CL latest stages a few years now(besides the Serie A and Coppa wins), where have been Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea, colossus of CL in the 90s and 2000s? The mighty have fallen and the player ratings are starting to reflect that now.

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Arsenal better then Juventus ? Lol ūüėõ¬†

Yea I agree but seems some don't think so. 

21 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

It's not about disrespect, it's about some supporters (specially PL clubs supporters) thinking that because you club have higher revenue, turnover, stadiums or whatever they are better clubs or have better teams, they are not, the quality of a team and how well a club is doing we see on the pitch, and that reflects the ratings here in SM(for most of the time at least). Juventus has been a present club in the CL latest stages a few years now(besides the Serie A and Coppa wins), where have been Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea, colossus of CL in the 90s and 2000s? The mighty have fallen and the player ratings are starting to reflect that now.

You seem to have an issue with Premiership clubs. A lot of people are envious of the money our league generates but it generates so much money because it's the best with the biggest clubs. Buffon even left because he wanted to join a bigger club. Italian football is mickey mouse and corrupt.