Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

21 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Yea I agree but seems some don't think so. 

You seem to have an issue with Premiership clubs. A lot of people are envious of the money our league generates but it generates so much money because it's the best with the biggest clubs. Buffon even left because he wanted to join a bigger club. Italian football is mickey mouse and corrupt. 

Why would i be envious of money that wouldn't even go to me otherwise? If your clubs generate money(or get it from Sheiks), they should spend it in whatever and whenever they seem fit, but don't expect to be seen as better teams just because of that you have money. For some reason England dropped a couple of places in Uefa Clubs Coefficient and lost a CL spot in recent years. 

Anyway, i made my point, if you disagree, good for you, but at least don't come whining about PL players or soon to be PL players drop in ratings or have lower ratings than better and most successful team at the moment.

I also would say, that Juventus is a stronger club compared to Arsenal. Just compare Juventus success in CL with Arsenals. But I don't think it's relevant for the Lichtsteiner -1 decision so I don't think it ought to be the center of discussion. He was playing for Juventus in the recent season half and that's what the rating changes refer to I thought, not what might happen in the future when he plays for another club. I also don't think the age was relevant here. Just look at whoscored. https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/87/Show/Italy-Juventus According to this source Lichtsteiners performances were only the 21st best of the team, and a 6,59 season Rating is pretty weak for a 91 rated player. I would have given him a downrate as well.

I am an Arsenal fan but I don't think Arsenal was (is) on Juventus level. Juventus is top team in Europe, they were able to get into the UCL final twice in last couple of years. Juventus is the biggest team in Italy (the only one better than Arsenal IMO) and well... they can't do anything with that (Napoli and Roma are constantly messing up). 

And I think that -1 for him is fair enough. He was not as important as he was before, only 21 games and he is 34 years old. Good for a backup RB, maybe to give Bellerin competition. 

5 minutes ago, Philodoof said:

I also would say, that Juventus is a stronger club compared to Arsenal. Just compare Juventus success in CL with Arsenals. But I don't think it's relevant for the Lichtsteiner -1 decision so I don't think it ought to be the center of discussion. He was playing for Juventus in the recent season half and that's what the rating changes refer to I thought, not what might happen in the future when he plays for another club. I also don't think the age was relevant here. Just look at whoscored. https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/87/Show/Italy-Juventus According to this source Lichtsteiners performances were only the 21st best of the team, and a 6,59 season Rating is pretty weak for a 91 rated player. I would have given him a downrate as well.

I would't take whoscored as a good source. According to them, Mustafi was one of the best CB in the league (but he was not - he is 90 right now). They are using an algorithm and sometimes its just not right

Yeah, okay, I'll be more careful with that.:-)  But also on comunio Lichtsteiner had a rather low rating of 5.15 considering he was a 91. So two sources that may have some flaws. But both pointing the thumb towards the same direction. 

21 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Idk but i don't love Bernardo Silva. So i can't be objective about him. Does he have potential for 93-4? 92 in this review?

For me it would be a joke if he got 92 in this review. He hasn't played enough or got the stats that City's starters Sane and Sterling have. City keep being linked with attackers so not sure where Bernardo Silva will get the minutes needed to rise to 93-94 long term.

9 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

I can't believe Lichtsteiner got -1. A move to a bigger club in a tougher league and captain of Switzerland in world cup. Outrageous! If anything he should of got +1. Ageism again from sw. 🙄

Haha, you must be joking Richie 

8 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Yea I agree but seems some don't think so. 

You seem to have an issue with Premiership clubs. A lot of people are envious of the money our league generates but it generates so much money because it's the best with the biggest clubs. Buffon even left because he wanted to join a bigger club. Italian football is mickey mouse and corrupt. 

omg Buffon left because he wanted to join a bigger club? Arsenal bigger than Juventus because of bigger stadium and income. i hope you are troll

24 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Nothing for Lukaku.....

Wow

The chances of him rising were slim, the overall team performance and 16 goals in the premiere league, 6th best goalscorer was a dip from his last years at Everton.

Well, at least Liverpool got a handful of deserved rises and have 93 and 94 rated forwards, and they didn't even have any silverware, i wonder how they got there. 

7 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Take the Man Utd goggles off. There is no way he deserved to rise above 92.

Absolute obscene review giving Gabriel Jesus 92 and not Mbappe!! Scandalous from SM

Disagree. Jesus playing in a tougher league has always delivered when played. Compare that to Mbappe who didn't have a season comparable to his first one and stat-padded off Neymar in the first half of the season.

Not to mention how inconsistent he has been in games PSG lacked for creativity vs minnows