Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, harsshl said:

Disagree. Jesus playing in a tougher league has always delivered when played. Compare that to Mbappe who didn't have a season comparable to his first one and stat-padded off Neymar in the first half of the season.

Not to mention how inconsistent he has been in games PSG lacked for creativity vs minnows

Absolute nonsense. He’s 19 years old. If he rips it up in the games against the lesser clubs you would then turn around and say he’s only done it against smaller teams. Which is untrue.

Gabriel Jesus was actually injured for a lot of the second half of the season. 

Neymar Cavani and Mbappe. Too big a difference in ratings for me. Even for France he is one of the best players as well.

31 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Take the Man Utd goggles off. There is no way he deserved to rise above 92.

Absolute obscene review giving Gabriel Jesus 92 and not Mbappe!! Scandalous from SM

I'm more bothered that if Jesus got 92, then so should Otamendi. Can't believe he hasn't.

14 minutes ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

De gea got 95 (he is great and i wont argue that) with united not really performing great.

Surely oblak has 94 in the bag? Would seem stupid to have them two ratings a part without de gea winning some serious trophies.

Not one player in that united team outperformed de Gea for 3-5 seasons. So he catches the eyes more. With atletico it's griezmann or Costa or Giminez or Saul even Torres gets the headlines. For me it's understandable if the ratings differ but yes they should be on par.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Did you manage to get rid of him in time?

No chance...he is still stuck...bought him only for money...the problem is my Carvajal is injured ;)

95 de Gea...94 Courtois no???

I really dont like Gabriel Jesus at 92

12 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Not one player in that united team outperformed de Gea for 3-5 seasons. So he catches the eyes more. With atletico it's griezmann or Costa or Giminez or Saul even Torres gets the headlines. For me it's understandable if the ratings differ but yes they should be on par.

I agree he has carried them at times but you could make similar arguments for other teams who have not won much either. I can bare him getting 95 because he is superb but i just dont want oblak over looked for not being as glamorous 

40 minutes ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

De gea got 95 (he is great and i wont argue that) with united not really performing great.

Surely oblak has 94 in the bag? Would seem stupid to have them two ratings a part without de gea winning some serious trophies.

23 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Oblak has to be 94, arguably the best goalkeeper in the world along with De Gea. Atletico see him as important as Griezmann etc. 

7 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

His rating change was spot on imo. Any more or any less would have been undeserved

Look,don't want to complain to much but Sterling have some terrific stats, 3.268 min  23 goal and 16 assist and in the game economy he wins PL with a records of points.I have played this game for long long time and in a similar situation another player would have been 93.I can understand who says he have less potential than Sanè or he have these stats thanks to the great player City have or blablabla but the fact is that he is one of the most incisive players in that role

1 minute ago, AlfonDaddy said:

His rating change was spot on imo. Any more or any less would have been undeserved

26 minutes ago, El Barto said:

Honestly I'm bit disappointed to see Sterling get only +1

I have Sterling in all my Gw's & have had him since his first game as a kid for Liverpool. I watch him onTv throughout the last few seasons. I wonder if El Barto you have seen him play??

He is so frustrating to watch, blinding pace & a lot of ability but and this is a BIG BUT he is much like Walcott was as a younger break through player.... A Nervous Headless Chicken. He has no composure in front of goals at all & unless he has a close target or has no time to think & acts instinctively striking it first time. A lot of  his goals are laid on for him by such as KDB & David Silva but his conversion rate is very poor, missing so many easy chances from yards out.

Reading my comments above, I may well be being too harsh on a young still learning/ developing player. But he is exasperating at times missing chances my grandma should score. Too harsh again 🙄🙄  but u can understand my underlying message here 92 is definitely enough. Guardiolo has given him a real boost in motivation & he keeps trying and doesn't hide but he has a real problem to overcome to go much higher unless he improves. Rant over (At Sterling not El Barto I mean)

49 minutes ago, El Barto said:

Honestly I'm bit disappointed to see Sterling get only +1

Wasn't going to happen. I do feel he should have got the +1 to 92 in December though as his stats were insane.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

No chance...he is still stuck...bought him only for money...the problem is my Carvajal is injured ;)

95 de Gea...94 Courtois no???

I really dont like Gabriel Jesus at 92

Courtois hasn't been great this season and Chelsea didn't even finish in top four. Provided Oblak goes up to 94 and Alisson and ter Stegen rise I think the goalkeeper ratings are about right with Ederson a bit low at 91 but he started the season 88 rated and isn't the Brazil #1 so a rise from 88 to 92 in one season might be a bit much.

As for Jesus I guess him being a starter for Brazil has helped. I don't think he's played enough to get 92 but can see why they did it. 

1 hour ago, sm1979 said:

I'm more bothered that if Jesus got 92, then so should Otamendi. Can't believe he hasn't.

Yeah. Otamendi was their main man in defence. Should have been rised. 

1 hour ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

De Gea to 95? Is this because of his promotion in national team to #1 GK? His first World Cup appearance tomorrow. Excited.

6 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Yeah. Otamendi was their main man in defence. Should have been rised. 

De Gea to 95? Is this because of his promotion in national team to #1 GK? His first World Cup appearance tomorrow. Excited.

De Gea rose solely because of his extraordinary skills and performances as a Goalkeeper. 

1 hour ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

Yup. IMO Oblak, de Gea and ter Stegen are top 3 by a stretch. Will be a shame if the other 2 don't get a +1 as well

1 minute ago, JAMancini said:

Question 1:

Buy Naby Keita or Goretzka?

Question 2:

Choose one team: Team A: Skriniar + De Vrij   -------   Team B: Sidibe + Stones   

Keïta.

And Team B

1 minute ago, JAMancini said:

Question 1:

Question 2:

Keita is really good but prefer Goretzka

Skriniar + De Vrij

I have to sell some midfielders (due to concerns...). Who should I sell and who should I keep?

Koke
Kanté
Pogba
Isco
Eriksen
Alli
Keita
Tolisso
Lemar
Goretzka
Milinkovic-Savic

Also have KDB and Thiago but I'm keeping those

Let's say I sell 4 of those, who would you sell?

9 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Koulibaly rise to 93? 

Lesser players have risen. Is deserving but doesn’t seem to matter with SM.

8 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Question 1:

Question 2:

Please question 2.. come on, do you really need to ask? Has to be team A!!