Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Andbelgium said:

I have to sell some midfielders (due to concerns...). Who should I sell and who should I keep?

Koke
Kanté
Pogba
Isco
Eriksen
Alli
Keita
Tolisso
Lemar
Goretzka
Milinkovic-Savic

Also have KDB and Thiago but I'm keeping those

Let's say I sell 4 of those, who would you sell?

I think you need to play in a competitive game world mate.

16 minutes ago, Andbelgium said:

I have to sell some midfielders (due to concerns...). Who should I sell and who should I keep?

Koke
Kanté
Pogba
Isco
Eriksen
Alli
Keita
Tolisso
Lemar
Goretzka
Milinkovic-Savic

Also have KDB and Thiago but I'm keeping those

Let's say I sell 4 of those, who would you sell?

14 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

I think you need to play in a competitive game world mate.

But the real question is: Why do you need so many high rated midfielders? Is your tactic 0-11-0? I'm asking because you have literally a first team of midfielder plus 2 subs.

Look, even if you play with 5 Midfielders that's way too much, with the players you have, i would sell Lemar, Keita, Tolisso, Goretzka and Milinkovic-Savic(after his rise to 91). I would start with that because i don't think the high rated players you have will go down any soon and the lower rated ones will take years to get to 93, 94 or 95.

What is your normal tactic? 

7 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Guedes will rise to 89 or 90? 

Será na atualização de Espanha?

Guedes will rise to 89 at least, but has a chance of 90. If you have the budget and they are available, buy Gonçalo Guedes and Maxi Gomez, they are very good players who just had a very good breakthrough season that got them world cup call up. They're worth it.

Sim, ambos na actualização da Liga Espanhola, provavelmente durante a próxima semana.

27 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Guedes will rise to 89 at least, but has a chance of 90. If you have the budget and they are available, buy Gonçalo Guedes and Maxi Gomez, they are very good players who just had a very good breakthrough season that got them world cup call up. They're worth it.

Sim, ambos na actualização da Liga Espanhola, provavelmente durante a próxima semana.

Tenho de esperar pela proposta sobre o Lingard

39 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Guedes will rise to 89 or 90? 

Será na atualização de Espanha?

I would imagine 90 should be possible.

4 minutes ago, tomaslb26 said:

Do you see Bonnuci dropping from 95?

Yes. 94 rating. Should find out this week

1 minute ago, yucky said:

What happened with chelsea? Christensen, rüdiger, alonso, azpi.. all so impressive this season.. +fa cup winners

Christensen and Rudiger 89 > 90 yesterday 

3 minutes ago, yucky said:

What happened with chelsea? Christensen, rüdiger, alonso, azpi.. all so impressive this season.. +fa cup winners

What happened? What do you mean? Christensen, Rüdiger they both rose to 90. Alonso and Azpi have already one adequate rating for a club that finished 5th in PL and will play in Europa League next season.

33 minutes ago, yucky said:

Andreas and Rudiger both rose so They've been reviewed pretty fairly, no way Alonso would get 92 and how Azpi is still 93 is a strange one but last year was his best chance of getting it, 

41 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

What happened? What do you mean? Christensen, Rüdiger they both rose to 90. Alonso and Azpi have already one adequate rating for a club that finished 5th in PL and will play in Europa League next season.

Azpilicueta should be 93 but it's no surprise he never got it after Chelsea's season.

4 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

lol at the people saying Courtois should only be 1 behind De Gea. De Gea is 1000x better. De Gea should be 96 in all honesty if you base it on just his performances alone.

Courtois is fine at 93, and so is De Gea at 95, 3 points difference between the two of them would not reflect reality.

2 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

lol at the people saying Courtois should only be 1 behind De Gea. De Gea is 1000x better. De Gea should be 96 in all honesty if you base it on just his performances alone.

Courtois current rating is fair as he hasn't had the best season, but let's not overrate DDG here 96 for what? Great goalkeeper but nowhere near the heights Neuer reached when he was 96, 95 is fair rating for a player who hasn't won much in his career

14 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Can't believe Otamendi didn't go up to 92 most consistent defender for City this year

I was almost sure that Otamendi would go up, and Fernandinho might've too, it would be fair, he's been a consistent performer and a integral part of the team for 5 years now.

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I was almost sure that Otamendi would go up, and Fernandinho might've too, it would be fair, he's been a consistent performer and a integral part of the team for 5 years now.

Fernandinhos age was always going to be factor with Sm , Otamendi should have definitely gone up, but it seems only the attackers getting the praise for city's achievements