Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul, thanks for all your work.

Could you do the teams promoted to La Liga ? There should be some decent risers.

And the Serie B playoff beween Palermo and Frosinone is not played yet, could you do predictions for the winner`s players 

when it has been played ?

2 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

I would still say De Gea is the best keeper in the world. I think Oblak plays behind a great defence, i aint saying Man UTD have a poor defence but i believe they certainly give De Gea more to do then Oblak has to do at A.Madrid

It’s not how much you do. It’s how well you do it. Oblak been flawless for a while now. Makes save after save too.

6 hours ago, Damian said:

Rahul, thanks for all your work.

Could you do the teams promoted to La Liga ? There should be some decent risers.

And the Serie B playoff beween Palermo and Frosinone is not played yet, could you do predictions for the winner`s players 

when it has been played ?

perhaps

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Gomes the Celta def, Toloi or Andi of Betis?

Mandi

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

"Rodrygo Goes" is his name. bought by Real Madrid 

sorry, the joke wasn't too clear

4 hours ago, tomaslb26 said:

If ronaldo was to rise to 100, Messi would be 100 too

yea

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

Will have 'hotfix' after the world cup?

?

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Nacho deserves 91 imo

nah

3 hours ago, Lukke said:

Off topic but... someone can say to me why have players with "penalty defense" in perfil but not keepers?

what's that?

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

I play 4 2 2 2 so four out of these play every match 

Go to their stats, and check how many games the ones who are unhappy are playing, compared to the ones who are happy.  You should find the number of games they need with that.

Tottenham paying 18.5M for Wilmar Barrios(CM/CDM, 24, 87) from Boca Juniors.  Worth a purchase? Can he replace Dembele, or more of a wait and see?

5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Patrick schick rise?? 

Also I have dybala G.Jesus neymar lacazzette sterling Kane mbappe mane who to sell? As obvs getting concerns now also what's the best number of players to keep happy for a first team ?? @thorgan lesar @Sir Rahul @hesselink

99% no 😁

AMR: Mbappe/Sterling 

AMC: Dybala 

AML: Mane/Neymar 

FC: Lacazette/Jesus/Kane

This is too much. The result is probably in the second plan because you are obsessed with the number of matches. Play a little more realistic.

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Patrick schick rise?? 

Also I have dybala G.Jesus neymar lacazzette sterling Kane mbappe mane who to sell? As obvs getting concerns now also what's the best number of players to keep happy for a first team ?? @thorgan lesar @Sir Rahul @hesselink

No 

I saw your system and based on that I would sell Alexandre Lacazette. Maybe Raheem Sterling

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Idk, which leagues can be reviewed after these two? Croatia maybe?

Poland? Scotland? Can't remember which leagues get full reviews and which don't. But those 2 are well overdue.