Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

31 minutes ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Go for Fabian Ruiz.

22 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Already got it too. Hope +3.

Nah, more than that.He gotta get a nice +5. But what do i know,¬†I'm all for¬†hindsights according to some ppl¬†ūüėĀ

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

Maffeo + Toni Lato + Bacuna (Groningen) or Barkley + Joaquin Correa?

I have the trio, it's a very competitive gameworld and mine is a long term project. (He's selling those two players because they are lv4 concerned)

Id keep the trio for the long term. But better be patient with toni lato as Gaya just signed a new 5 yr contract, so Lato will be a nice back-up for a little longer.

2 minutes ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Nah more than that, he gotta get a nice +5. But what do i know,¬†I'm all for¬†hindsights according to some ppl¬†ūüėĀ

Id keep the trio for the long term. But better be patient with toni lato as Gaya just signed a new 5 yr contract, so Lato will be a nice back-up for a little longer.

Ruiz +4 probably

Just now, hesselink said:

Francis Uzoho GK, any chance to rise?

shouldn't, but starting for Nigeria could get him 80

10 minutes ago, Marek said:

Maffeo + Toni Lato + Bacuna (Groningen) or Barkley + Joaquin Correa?

I have the trio, it's a very competitive gameworld and mine is a long term project. (He's selling those two players because they are lv4 concerned)

trio

9 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Ra√ļl de Tom√°s (23yrs, 83, 2M) will be in Real Madrid squad next season (he was on loan to Rayo Vallecano in 2nd division and scored 24 goals).

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2018/06/17/5b261095468aeb68068b462b.html

worth a punt

12 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Djene taken, but thanks for Lobotka.

wow, Lobotka hasn't been taken yet

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ruiz +4 probably

I'd take the bet then.

Just from judging from today's risers.You got Bereszynski rising to 88 for a 10th Serie A club and Ruiz with even more mins plus goals/assists, playing for the 5th of La Liga.

Actually, Ruiz has to be treated the same way Aouar was.

I would like to know your opinion about my team:

Oblak

Kyle Walker

Koulibaly

Skriniar

Van Dijk

Ricardo Rodríguez

Dier

Marcos Alonso

Giménez 

Kanté 

Milinkovic-Savic

Sergi Roberto

Jorginho

Naby Keita

Zielinski

Mahrez

Leroy Sané

Tolisso

Dzeko

Rashford

Firmino

Muller

Sterling

Thanks!

Is Raul de tomas likely to be reviewed at the start of the La Liga review, just the same way they have updated the promoted teams to kick off the ratings review for the other big leagues?

Hi guys! I need an advice for a deal I m offered. I can sell Cristante for Berardi +  Sciglio. I can really use the defender for my start eleven as I have Partey in there. What you guys think? 

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Oblak

Kyle Walker

Koulibaly

Skriniar

Van Dijk

Ricardo Rodríguez

Dier

Marcos Alonso

Giménez 

Kanté 

Milinkovic-Savic

Sergi Roberto

Jorginho

Naby Keita

Zielinski

Mahrez

Leroy Sané

Tolisso

Dzeko

Rashford

Firmino

Muller

Sterling

Thanks!

That is one good team. Is it competitive GW? 

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Rank Boateng, Pique, Bonucci?

Pique > Boateng > Bonucci

1 hour ago, dutza90 said:

Hi guys! I need an advice for a deal I m offered. I can sell Cristante for Berardi +  Sciglio. I can really use the defender for my start eleven as I have Partey in there. What you guys think? 

I'd pick the Duo. Sciglio is a good option with his move to Juve and Leichtstenier moving to Arsenal. So he's first choice RB for Juve. And a summer move expected for Berardi. Hopefully he performs good. He ain't decreasing in near future. 

On 6/16/2018 at 4:01 AM, 1000dB said:

No player deserves to be gifted 95 when there's no silverware. No argument.

On 6/16/2018 at 11:29 AM, tupac_healy said:

Go pick on Aubameyang then

Auba is an attacking player, that usually get higher ratings than defensive players, but he shouldn't be on 95 either. BTW Alexis was horrible, should have had a -1.

Ramos is rated 95 and has contributed to four CL titles in the last five years. He's a serial winner while DDG has hardly ever won anything in his career. Both are rated 95 yet let's compare the relevant silverware won by each of them.

=> DDG: 1 PL win (half a decade ago, when he was heavily criticized for making so many errors)

That's it ... not really relevant but you could add that FA cup win from a few years ago. Romero was in goal in the EL (also not a relevant competition).

=> Ramos:

- World Champion

- 2x European Champion

- 4x CL winner

- 4x Spanish Champion

Both on 95 yet one of these two has achieved absolutely nothing in his career compared to the other.

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Auba is an attacking player, that usually get higher ratings than defensive players, but he shouldn't be on 95 either. BTW Alexis was horrible, should have had a -1.

Ramos is rated 95 and has contributed to four CL titles in the last five years. He's a serial winner while DDG has hardly ever won anything in his career. Both are rated 95 yet let's compare the relevant silverware won by each of them.

=> DDG: 1 PL win (half a decade ago, when he was heavily criticized for making so many errors)

That's it ... not really relevant but you could add that FA cup win from a few years ago. Romero was in goal in the EL (also not a relevant competition).

=> Ramos:

- World Champion

- 2x European Champion

- 4x CL winner

- 4x Spanish Champion

Both on 95 yet one of these two has achieved absolutely nothing in his career compared to the other.

You're saying, even though De Gea is performing good, he doesn't deserve 95 because he didn't win much trophies like Ramos. So clearly, trophies matter more than performances. I can't say anything to that. I'm gonna keep silent and ignore this. 

Just a quick question, if you think trophies matter, why Iniesta got -2 but not +1 or stay at 95 even after winning La Liga and CDR? Clearly Iniesta has more trophies and did more in his career than Ramos?

And if you say, Iniesta is midfielder and Ramos is a defender, then same logic applies here - DDG is GK and Ramos is Defender. Dot. 

6 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

I'd take the bet then.

Just from judging from today's risers.You got Bereszynski rising to 88 for a 10th Serie A club and Ruiz with even more mins plus goals/assists, playing for the 5th of La Liga.

Actually, Ruiz has to be treated the same way Aouar was.

yeah, off to napoli too

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Carles alena too in barcelona 1st team.

yup but injured for a while

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Oblak

Kyle Walker

Koulibaly

Skriniar

Van Dijk

Ricardo Rodríguez

Dier

Marcos Alonso

Giménez 

Kanté 

Milinkovic-Savic

Sergi Roberto

Jorginho

Naby Keita

Zielinski

Mahrez

Leroy Sané

Tolisso

Dzeko

Rashford

Firmino

Muller

Sterling

Thanks!

nice

5 hours ago, TibiNumberOne said:

Who to sell ?   Pick 3 of them :  Pavard, Diop, Elvedi, Klostermann, Baumgartl, Henrichs, Joe Gomez, Mukiele, Moraes Jorge,  Maouassa, Arana, Unai Nunez.

Baumgartl, Maouassa, Arana

5 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Is Raul de tomas likely to be reviewed at the start of the La Liga review, just the same way they have updated the promoted teams to kick off the ratings review for the other big leagues?

should get +1

4 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Boateng, Pique, Bonucci?

Pique, Boateng, Bonucci

3 hours ago, dutza90 said:

prefer Cristante, but if you need the depth then okay

2 hours ago, TMNT said:

Lautaro MART√ćNEZ has risen to 10m, is he gonna get another rise when Inter get reviewed?

price idk, rating no

17 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Dembele (Tottenham), Hector Herrera, Santos Fred and Paulinho please

Dembele, Fred, Herrera, Paulinho

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Dembele (Tottenham), Hector Herrera, Santos Fred and Paulinho please

SM: Fred, Dembele, Paulinho, Herrera.

Reality: Dembele, Herrera, Paulinho, Fred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Shakhtar Brazilian power!

- Santos DODO [2M]

- Pedro FERNANDO [5.5M]

- Barberan MAYCON [?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saidy Janko new player of FC Porto [3M]

Hm, DR next season: Joao Pedro vs Saidy Janko?¬†ūüėŹ

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

=> Ramos:

- World Champion

- 2x European Champion

- 4x CL winner

- 4x Spanish Champion

By that logic, Varane, Carvajal, Keylor Navas, Casemiro, Isco and Benzema should also be a 94-95, while Mo Salah, Firmino, Mane, Greizmann, Oblak, and Koke should be 91/92 rated?  Though I agree that De Gea not having trophies is an important thing to consider, talent and being widely rated as at least a top 3 GK globally counts for more, at least to me. 

6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

=> Ramos:

- World Champion

- 2x European Champion

- 4x CL winner

- 4x Spanish Champion

You were doing so well until you ruined it with the last sentence....

2 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Strawman. Though I agree that De Gea not having trophies is an important thing to consider, talent and being widely rated as at least a top 3 GK globally counts for more, at least to me. 

Is 94 such an awful rating (no, it's NOT, it's a great rating). To make the leap to 95 after a season where he didn't win ... not 3, not 2, not even 1 but 0 (zero) trophies ... come on now, that's a really poor joke.