Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

7 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

So you didn't see him play much but made a comment "another stupid one". Says it all really

Because i know the player very well, one cannot see every one play all the time, and who say it does, is clearly lying, i don't see much of the Serie A, i saw some of their Europa League Games, their main games for Serie A and the Cup Final. And the same comment that i wrote before it also applies to you.

Kessié not rising is a joke. Romagnoli i guess was a 50/50. Calhanoglu could have risen as well. These 3 were Milans best players last season but nothing for them. League position the only thing that matters i guess.

2 minutes ago, th3stain said:

Kessié not rising is a joke. Romagnoli i guess was a 50/50. Calhanoglu could have risen as well. These 3 were Milans best players last season but nothing for them. League position the only thing that matters i guess.

agree

16 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

hope you still keep Skriniar, have told you he better than Sule.

Skriniar Will get 94 in the future, but Sule Will never

Think it’s very early days yet. Skriniar been very good this season but only one season. Sule plays for Bayern Munich and Germany

5 minutes ago, th3stain said:

No chance Calhanoglu rises. Milan have been poor this season and only had a good run of games before the end of the season. 

4 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Think it’s very early days yet. Skriniar been very good this season but only one season. Sule plays for Bayern Munich and Germany

only 1 season but best defender of serial a now, the key point is top level

16 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Because i know the player very well, one cannot see every one play all the time, and who say it does, is clearly lying, i don't see much of the Serie A, i saw some of their Europa League Games, their main games for Serie A and the Cup Final. And the same comment that i wrote before it also applies to you.

SW don't do reviews from 2 years ago. Milan was poor and it showed. I don't see or expect anyone to see all the matches. My reply was to you not seeing him play but pass a comment on his decrease. 

13 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

only 1 season but best defender of serial a now, the key point is top level

No no Koulibaly is clearly the best.

12 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

no, he is also drug by Milan

Are you on drugs?

Milan have been bang average all season. 

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

SW don't do reviews from 2 years ago. Milan was poor and it showed. I don't see or expect anyone to see all the matches. My reply was to you not seeing him play but pass a comment on his decrease. 

I didn't see any reason for him to drop from what i saw. I saw AC Milan mostly because of André Silva and i didn't agree with his 89 in November, and he still should be 88. If they are dropping players now like it seems to be their policy nowadays, we should expect way more rises and drops more frequently, which is good in a way, i always defended that, but at least be fair and coherent. Seeing Rodriguez and Anderson drop and Rojo somehow managed to stay at 90 is beyond my comprehension.

And you think SM dev or whatever watched him play more than i did? The reviews are most likely algorithm based in game time, their stats, the club they play for, the league, club's league position, achievements and players hype, that's all.

Why are people surprised around Skriniar?

For me, it is a surprise that Sule got 91. He was the starter at 58% of matches (Bundesliga).  Also, if we look at statistics, he is the worst in compare with Kouli & Skri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skriniar 17/18:

- 38/38 games - played every minute!

- He is one of the most aggresive defenders and only has 2 yellow cards!

- Value 45M (TOP 10)

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

Ricardo rodriguez -1 🙁

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, that another stupid one.

2 hours ago, Moz^ said:

I cant understand this one :blink:

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Any chance for Suso to rise tomorrow? 

Suso should rise but can u have faith in SM nowadays?

Ricardo Rodriguez was 91 rated at Wolfsburg, he has this season played 3006 minutes (87.9%) for a club rated much higher. He has also 810mins in WC Qualifiers and 90mins (100% so far) in the actual WC drawing with Brazil & I thought playing more than adequately. He has over 4000 minutes as a full International & appx 2000 minutes at under23, u17, u19' levels.

Could anyone have predicted a decrease?? Did anyone on here, post it??

Outside chance of an increase based on his record & recent stats more than possible, but definitely NOT a decrease.

BIG mistake SM, own up and correct it.

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

No no Koulibaly is clearly the best.

Are you on drugs?

Milan have been bang average all season. 

both of them perform perfectly.

I mean he was dragged by Milan. no drug sorry.

4 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Following the way some players dropped in this Italian review. Am afraid of keeping Benzema. Will he stay or drop?

put on transfer, if drop you sell by the old price

7 hours ago, davidm92 said:

I'm only stating that your logic in that one post was flawed because of the players I pointed out is all.  The picture you were painting was that titles were the number 1 factor, ya know.

Nah, you can see that getting 94 without winning anything of note is bad enough. Then, after a trophyless season, being gifted the highest rating for any defensive player,  95, same as a serial winner like Ramos, looks very wrong.