Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Besides all that, Cancelo gets 90? For what? Played half a season, didn't play in EL or CL and doesn't have impressive stats at all. I like him, and i think he's a good player, but 90?

It's almost like Gestifute has influence in SM as well. lol

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Kessie, 3270 minutes played, 5 goals, 3 assists... But 9 Milan players are more rated?

not the worst

7 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

And de vrij only 90 and skrinniar +2 91 not normal also

yeah

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Anderson dropped -1, Kessie and Donnaruma didn't rise, Skriniard +2 to 91. This is the most unpredictable and stupid review i remember.

yep, not too stupid tho

6 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Incredible from SM again. Skriniar has a good season but how he can be 91 and Davidson Sanchez only gets 90 is a bit ridiculous. De Vrij should be reaching 91 also.

Nothing for Icardi and Gagliardini gets a token 90 despite having a disappointing second half to the season!!

yeah, inconsistent. Gag shouldn't have risen.

6 hours ago, MShahid said:

Ricardo rodriguez -1 🙁

not surprising in hindsight

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

The most important players signed last summer for Milan have dropped. They had a big expectation last season (included winning Serie A) and finally they have been in a poor 6th place.

Bonucci

Ricardo Rodríguez

Biglia

Musacchio

Kalinic

all have not been as good as expected

6 hours ago, TMCosta said:

So Cutrone....1 season...+17 why?

87 is fair

5 hours ago, th3stain said:

Kessié not rising is a joke. Romagnoli i guess was a 50/50. Calhanoglu could have risen as well. These 3 were Milans best players last season but nothing for them. League position the only thing that matters i guess.

no for Calhanoglu

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Any chance for Suso to rise tomorrow? 

prolly not

5 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Oh come on. De Vrij deserved a +1!

Hopefully tomorrow 

yep

5 hours ago, th3stain said:

He's not. Koulibaly is.

yep

5 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Fabian Ruiz close to Napoli.

good move

5 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I didn't see any reason for him to drop from what i saw. I saw AC Milan mostly because of André Silva and i didn't agree with his 89 in November, and he still should be 88. If they are dropping players now like it seems to be their policy nowadays, we should expect way more rises and drops more frequently, which is good in a way, i always defended that, but at least be fair and coherent. Seeing Rodriguez and Anderson drop and Rojo somehow managed to stay at 90 is beyond my comprehension.

And you think SM dev or whatever watched him play more than i did? The reviews are most likely algorithm based in game time, their stats, the club they play for, the league, club's league position, achievements and players hype, that's all.

Rodriguez and Anderson dropped to 90, the rating Rojo is at

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I don't understand why players like Hulk, Mascherano, Yannick Carrasco or Oscar their levels are +91, playing out of competitive league. 

not been reviewed yet

2 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Following the way some players dropped in this Italian review. Am afraid of keeping Benzema. Will he stay or drop?

could drop

31 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Besides all that, Cancelo gets 90? For what? Played half a season, didn't play in EL or CL and doesn't have impressive stats at all. I like him, and i think he's a good player, but 90?

It's almost like Gestifute has influence in SM as well. lol

the transfer links, shouldn't have risen

Dybala really stands a chance to reach 94? I know this season is his highest scoring season so I think it could be a possibility, also honest opinion about Carvajal and Casemiro reaching 93? Also any updates to the Spanish preds already done? Still confident of all the rises and drops predicted?

2 minutes ago, Sifer said:

Dybala really stands a chance to reach 94? I know this season is his highest scoring season so I think it could be a possibility, also honest opinion about Carvajal and Casemiro reaching 93? Also any updates to the Spanish preds already done? Still confident of all the rises and drops predicted?

uhh, probably not for Dybala. Latter two could.

Not fully up to date but I got no time to go and revise them.

6 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

hope you still keep Skriniar, have told you he better than Sule.

Skriniar Will get 94 in the future, but Sule Will never

i didnt sell Skriniar hes one of my fav defenders.. hes 3th. my starters are Umtiti and Marquinhos

8 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rojo came 2nd with his team while the two came in 5th and 6th!

It's a tough one for SM, only played 9 games in league, but thwn he's been injured most of the season. And there's the small matter of him playing for his country at the world cup. No change is probably fair.

No +1  for de Vrij is the biggest miss today especially with Skriniar getting 91

Kessie, Donnarumma, Suso did not deserve rises, Donnarumma has been hyped well beyond his performances

Rodriguez has been a big disappointment along with almost all of Milan's signings, Biglia's drop is more harsh as he actually performed quite well under Gattuso 

Cancelo was best rb in the league after he broke into first team but Gagliardini was quite lucky to get 90

Felipe Anderson drop harsh because he was injured nearly half the season

Gentlemen, I wonder if some players who are on my transfers are in danger of changing their classification now:

De Vrij - 90 (+1)

Miranda - 92 (-1)

Koulibaly - 92 (+1)

8 minutes ago, Carzlos2 said:

Gentlemen, I wonder if some players who are on my transfers are in danger of changing their classification now:

De Vrij - 90 (+1)

Miranda - 92 (-1)

Koulibaly - 92 (+1)

Should Rise

Should Stay

Should Rise

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rojo came 2nd with his team while the two came in 5th and 6th!

1 hour ago, Stace said:

It's a tough one for SM, only played 9 games in league, but thwn he's been injured most of the season. And there's the small matter of him playing for his country at the world cup. No change is probably fair.

1 hour ago, Gavin Peers said:

No +1  for de Vrij is the biggest miss today especially with Skriniar getting 91

Kessie, Donnarumma, Suso did not deserve rises, Donnarumma has been hyped well beyond his performances

Rodriguez has been a big disappointment along with almost all of Milan's signings, Biglia's drop is more harsh as he actually performed quite well under Gattuso 

Cancelo was best rb in the league after he broke into first team but Gagliardini was quite lucky to get 90

Felipe Anderson drop harsh because he was injured nearly half the season

Rojo played 12 games this season, less than 1000 minutes in all competitions, he was injured, well so was Anderson and he dropped, even after he scored 8 goals and had 10 assists in the 32 (1700minutes) games he played since he started playing in December, that is pretty good stats for a 91 rated forward.

Rojo playing for United doesn't give him immunity, he basically wasn't part of the team that won the 2nd place. Hell, Lichtsteiner won the league and played almost double than Rojo, and he's at the world cup too, and so is Ricardo Rodriguez, and they both dropped. Hell, Yaya Touré played basically the same amount of minutes and dropped, and he won the league.

Cancelo might be the best rb in the league, but it was still too soon for 90, hype got him the 90.

You can say what you want, but this is not coherent, there is a clear discrepancy on the review parameters.

Anyway, we can blab away, we won't change a thing.

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Exactly my point, Rojo still being 90 is ridiculous.

hmm

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Parejo +1?

can't say

4 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

De Vrij - 90 (+1)

Miranda - 92 (-1)

Koulibaly - 92 (+1)

may not rise now

should be staying

should rise

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Tolisso or Kovacic? 

Jorginho or Isco? 

Tolisso

Isco

27 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Will fringe players like Alcacer and Ceballos retain their ratings or drop?

both should stay

2 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Can u give me a young 87/89 center back that have rise potencial?

throw me names

37 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Is the game down for anyone else? I have two cup finals and I can't see the results 

Fine here (UK) using laptop.