Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Lukaku 2 goals in the first match of the WC, Icardi?

Its fine as it is....

Surely Lukaku will get 93 after the WC? 

SM just look stupid when they give Firmino 93 yet he's only really played a season or a season and a half as an out and out striker.... Nothing against Firmino getting 93, I think he's a fine player but as a proper out and out FC is he better than Lukaku? Jesus keeping him out of the NT as well, just seems a strange call 

36 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

SM just look stupid when they give Firmino 93 yet he's only really played a season or a season and a half as an out and out striker.... Nothing against Firmino getting 93, I think he's a fine player but as a proper out and out FC is he better than Lukaku? Jesus keeping him out of the NT as well, just seems a strange call 

Lukaku has scored 2 goals against Panama. Don’t think that’s worth a 93. Belgium could quite easily be knocked out straight after the group stages after the draw.

No doubt he has had a decent start but he was more prolific for Everton than he was for Man Utd. Goes missing quite a lot as well and only recently started scoring against top 6 teams in the epl. 

If Lukaku was Brazilian he would definitely be behind Jesus and Firminio in the pecking order. Firminio has so much more to his game and is also a good finisher.

17 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Off topic

How can I do to avoid this initial message?

klkll.JPG

I use an essential extension called uBlock Origin, so I can block permanently all types of ads and other website elements. UBlock Origin can detect any elements on a web page and allows you to block them permanently. After using it, next time you will visit the website everything will load perfectly except the thing that you blocked because you didn’t like it. So if you want to block the initial message in Soccer Manager, you can do it by right-clicking that element and then clicking "Block Element" and "Create"

33 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Lukaku has scored 2 goals against Panama. Don’t think that’s worth a 93. Belgium could quite easily be knocked out straight after the group stages after the draw.

No doubt he has had a decent start but he was more prolific for Everton than he was for Man Utd. Goes missing quite a lot as well and only recently started scoring against top 6 teams in the epl. 

If Lukaku was Brazilian he would definitely be behind Jesus and Firminio in the pecking order. Firminio has so much more to his game and is also a good finisher.

Lukaku being more prolific for Everton than for United, say way more about the United's state of affairs than Lukaku himself. No one has scored significantly more goals than Lukaku in a season for Manchester United since Robin Van Persie in 2012/2013(Zlatan scored a 2 or 3 more than him last season), if that doesn't say it all, i don't know what does.

Biggest shocks for Premier league and Serie A?

For me it was Otamendi (no rise)

Lukaku (no rise)

Skriniar (+2, +1 seemed fair looking at other 91 rated defenders)

Hysaj (no rise)

Meret (no rise)

Icardi (no rise, although makes more sense after Lukaku/Dybala)

Alisson (+2, seems a little bit generous imo)

Albiol (no rise)

Would be great to know what other people are thinking too :)

Edited by nofoff
mistake

5 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Lukaku (no rise)

Hysaj (no rise)

Meret (no rise)

Kownacki (no rise)

Albiol (no rise)

Kownacki rose though, +2 to 85.

For me Eric Dier not rising was the one i felt it was more unfair, of the players i follow most, of course.

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

Kownacki rose though, +2 to 85.

For me Eric Dier not rising was the one i felt more unfair.

Ah my bad, missed the Kownacki rise

5 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Lukaku (no rise)

Hysaj (no rise)

Meret (no rise)

Kownacki (no rise)

Albiol (no rise)

Kownacki rose +2 few days ago.

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

I think so...

Agreed and i have him in my team :) hes not a Salah or Mané...very unfair 93 like very unfair 92 for Gabriel Jesus.

For me:

Lukaku 93

Firmino 92

Icardi 92

G. Jesus 91

1 hour ago, Mr Noisy said:

Benatia another who I thought may have risen, stand out defender for Juve this season.

yep...unfair -1 for me...not so outrageous like Mustafi but unfair

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Carvajal stay?

No please :)

25 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lukaku being more prolific for Everton than for United, say way more about the United's state of affairs than Lukaku himself. No one has scored significantly more goals than Lukaku in a season for Manchester United since Robin Van Persie in 2012/2013(Zlatan scored a 2 or 3 more than him last season), if that doesn't say it all, i don't know what does.

Everybody hates Mourinho...no chance LOL

34 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

16 league goals isn’t anything special in my book. Likes of Jamie Vardy scores more. The fact that it’s the most for Man Utd is irrelevant. He hasn’t done anything out of the ordinary.

16 league goals is a pretty poor return for a team that finished second and also had a poor record goals wise against the bigger teams. 

Maybe take off the Man Utd goggles!

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Everybody hates Mourinho...no chance LOL

It's not about hating Mourinho, which i do not, i used to like the guy, from what he did for Porto, Chelsea(first time around) and Inter, but after that he's basically more talk and blaming everyone and everything for his unsuccesses than putting his teams to play watchable football. His 2nd time at Chelsea was really really bad, he sold Lukaku, DeBruyne, Mata, and then pulled that stunt with Hazard and the medical staff, that was simply disgusting. 

And by the way, Man United slump started a bit before Mourinho arrival, so not everything is about Mourinho.

10 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

16 league goals isn’t anything special in my book. Likes of Jamie Vardy scores more. The fact that it’s the most for Man Utd is irrelevant. He hasn’t done anything out of the ordinary.

16 league goals is a pretty poor return for a team that finished second and also had a poor record goals wise against the bigger teams. 

Maybe take off the Man Utd goggles!

Yes, it's a really average return, Man Utd sucks, what can i say. By the way Sanchez only scored 2 league goals for United since joining in January, even this being a really bad season for him, he scored 7 goals for Arsenal in the first half of the season. Anyway this is pointless, you just see what you wanna see, and i'm watching Portugal play now.