Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

26 minutes ago, danky said:

how would you rate roger guedes? I see he has 9 goals in 12 already this season in Brazil. Is he likely to get a big move do you think?

Linked with Stuttgart lately. Could be a nice stepping stone for him to Europe and a bigger club after a season or two 

10 minutes ago, chrisking86@gmail.com said:

I am confused, so Italy updates  finished now then? 

It appears so, they just missed a good 40% of the league because their knowledge of Serie A has always been horrendous.

5 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Do you guys think that Fornals has any chance to get +2?

It wouldn't be crazy. 10M to 20M 🤔

He has done far more than the majority of the 90 rated's in his positions so it would be deserved. Most assists in La Liga alongside Messi. Will he get it? Probably not.

I have Wendell and obviously was hoping he would rise to 90 in this past review. I am not able to get any of the other possible left backs who may rise to 90+ in Spain. 

So my question is do I keep Wendell and hope he gets a rise in the winter review or invest elsewhere outside of the obvious choices of the hernandez brothers and kimpende.

11 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

I have Wendell and obviously was hoping he would rise to 90 in this past review. I am not able to get any of the other possible left backs who may rise to 90+ in Spain. 

So my question is do I keep Wendell and hope he gets a rise in the winter review or invest elsewhere outside of the obvious choices of the hernandez brothers and kimpende.

No idea of players outside the ones you've mentioned who might rise soon, but if you're waiting until the next rise then Philipp Max is a great option. 89 already (at Augsburg) and lots of the big clubs reportedly sniffing around. Sure to get a big move soon an also finished 2nd in the Bundesliga assist charts the season just gone.

4 minutes ago, nofoff said:

No idea of players outside the ones you've mentioned who might rise soon, but if you're waiting until the next rise then Philipp Max is a great option. 89 already (at Augsburg) and lots of the big clubs reportedly sniffing around. Sure to get a big move soon an also finished 2nd in the Bundesliga assist charts the season just gone.

Thanks for the suggestion, but Max is managed unfortunately. Cheers though👍

23 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Andy Robertson and Alex Telles are both solid options too but I imagine you've already had a look at them. Outside the obvious Toni Lato also has a good chance of a rise but he is still playing back-up to Gaya. Might still be best to keep hold of Wendell if there's not much available :) 

5 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Andy Robertson and Alex Telles are both solid options too but I imagine you've already had a look at them. Outside the obvious Toni Lato also has a good chance of a rise but he is still playing back-up to Gaya. Might still be best to keep hold of Wendell if there's not much available :) 

Yeah robertson is unavailable and I actually sold Telles(currently available) in order to get Wendell. Lato and Gaya are unavailable. I like the look of Aaron Caricol/Martin but i won't be able to get him before his rise. I might get telles or caricol and keep Wendell and hope one rises.

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

He has done far more than the majority of the 90 rated's in his positions so it would be deserved. Most assists in La Liga alongside Messi. Will he get it? Probably not.

Totally agree. I'm spanish and he's an amazing player. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Yeah robertson is unavailable and I actually sold Telles(currently available) in order to get Wendell. Lato and Gaya are unavailable. I like the look of Aaron Caricol/Martin but i won't be able to get him before his rise. I might get telles or caricol and keep Wendell and hope one rises.

Arana at Seville could break through too next season 

Also GARETH BALE 24 goals from 40 games this season and deserves to be dropped?! Hmmm that would be a joke. Still think he would be the best player in the Premiership if he ever went back there.

Hazard is lucky to score that money in his best ever season. In a bad season when Hazard disappeared few years ago he didn’t even drop!

3 hours ago, th3stain said:

In all honesty, Oyarzabal deserves it more. 12 goals and 7 assists and was closer to be at WC squad.

24 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Usian Bolt still hasn't been added! I want to sign him! Does anyone know if there is usually a standard amount of time being adding someone after their debut?

They generally only add people who actually play for a football club.

8 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Do you guys think that Fornals has any chance to get +2?

It wouldn't be crazy. 10M to 20M 🤔

maybe

7 hours ago, Dandie said:

Immobile or Lacazette?

Immobile was transfer banned while his rating rose............

Thanks in Advance

Laca

5 hours ago, danky said:

how would you rate roger guedes? I see he has 9 goals in 12 already this season in Brazil. Is he likely to get a big move do you think?

not sure sorry

5 hours ago, chrisking86@gmail.com said:

I am confused, so Italy updates  finished now then? 

yes

2 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

you could trade for someone more likely to progress IRL

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Give that  +1 to otamendi now

hahaha

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Andre Gomes safe 90??

can't say but should be

1 hour ago, danky said:

one other thing. jonny castro. see he is coming into his last year at C Vigo. worth buying?

yes

59 minutes ago, Mm72 said:

Coutinho and isco can have a +1 and alvaro odriozola have any chance of +2

nah, maybe, maybe

38 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Hernandez [90]

Partey [90]

Lenglet [90]

Odriozola [89]

Lobotka [88]

Djene [88]

F.Ruiz [88]

--------------------------------------

Sweet dreams...

nice

30 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Usian Bolt still hasn't been added! I want to sign him! Does anyone know if there is usually a standard amount of time being adding someone after their debut?

doesn't play for anyone?

29 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Also GARETH BALE 24 goals from 40 games this season and deserves to be dropped?! Hmmm that would be a joke. Still think he would be the best player in the Premiership if he ever went back there.

Hazard is lucky to score that money in his best ever season. In a bad season when Hazard disappeared few years ago he didn’t even drop!

fair argument

On 6/20/2018 at 6:06 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Anyway, there will be a little adjustment review after the world cup(probably), i remember it was done in the past world cups.

So, will someone like Guillermo Varela (Uruguay) get a rating change? Played 180 minutes so far and solid. Ex Man Utd player now at Peñarol, but killing it there too.