Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

All I want to know is how is it decided where the free agent goes? Me and several other teams have bid on players but the same team 95% of the time gets the player/s. It really winds me up as we bid the same amount yet I can bid first or they can bid first but it’s almost certain that they will go to that club 

22 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

You laughed when I said Coutinho Mbappe Lucas Vasquez etc so we will see 😂

haha, I was right on Dembele

22 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Good +3 for alena.  85 without playing for the first team

barca hype

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Interesting and thank you for the reply. Would you take the trade?

I reality, I am still considering selling VESTERGAARD and GOTZE...

with my sights on NERES, KLUIVERT and PARTEY.

None of them would make the first team, but GOTZE has been a good rotation CM for me. I just have no confidence that he will recover from his drops...and that he will likely fall further in the coming seasons, even if he goes to Spurs or Liverpool, or wherever. PARTEY is has better stats this season and is valued much more on transfermarkt.com. Seems like a solid starter for Athletico now and plenty of future potential (slightly better than GOTZE).

There is just the small difference of the 1 rating. I am torn. I will have to have a think about it. A few weeks left until the end of my GW season.

hmmm

Partey is a defensive mid tho, so really depends on other factors if he gets 91. tricky one.

21 hours ago, Dandie said:

Anyone got any ideas which league is up next for review?

nope

20 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

John Stones or Rudiger? 

Stones

13 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

I know that it's off topic, but to me It's a little unprecedented and don't where to ask this, anyone of you are having some troubles with injuries? I know that they happen, but at least for me they're becoming more frequent and absurd. Today I have a player with a 12 week injury(the same team has two players with 4 week injury) he was completely fit and I played at normal tackle style...

ouch, I'm not sure

1 hour ago, Marek said:

What's the record of bids for Rodrigo and Embalò in your gameworlds?

In my gameworld 26 bids for Rodrigo and 25 bids for Embalò 😱

35 for Embalo

34 for Rodrigo

out of 100 clubs

8 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Akanji or Zakaria?

Akanji

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Umtiti or Skriniar

Umtiti

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Bailey or rashford?

Bailey

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Can’t believe the fun is allover 😅

Another 6 months for the big leagues now!!

hah

34 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

I placed a bid for a player and the bid was accepted, This morning, I saw a message that the transfer was blocked by SMFA. What could be the reason

squad rating?

33 minutes ago, carl89 said:

All I want to know is how is it decided where the free agent goes? Me and several other teams have bid on players but the same team 95% of the time gets the player/s. It really winds me up as we bid the same amount yet I can bid first or they can bid first but it’s almost certain that they will go to that club 

idk

26 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

which is the next league to update?

idk

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

35 for Embalo

34 for Rodrigo

out of 100 clubs

Wow! We are 60 clubs, almost 1 bid every 2 clubs.

However, is Deulofeu worth it in a super competitive setup? My strikers are Vazquez, J. Correa, Vietto, Iwobi and Plea.

58 minutes ago, Marek said:

Wow! We are 60 clubs, almost 1 bid every 2 clubs.

However, is Deulofeu worth it in a super competitive setup? My strikers are Vazquez, J. Correa, Vietto, Iwobi and Plea.

not better than any of those five imo

2 hours ago, carl89 said:

Is your team higher rated? Do you have more players? the player probably goes to the team that have lower players and less players, so that he might have a better chance to play, that would be my explanation.

17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

my best LB is Schennikov, best RB is Jose Gomez. Does that change anything?

Your FBs aren't that good, but neither are the ones offered, in my opinion, Sabitzer is a good player, but isn't Thauvin good. The question is, don't you have any other FB options in the market that you can purchase without giving up Thauvin?

5 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Your FBs aren't that good, but neither are the ones offered, in my opinion, Sabitzer is a good player, but isn't Thauvin good. The question is, don't you have any other FB options in the market that you can purchase without giving up Thauvin?

nope, none at all. 

Mawson for Durmisi?